Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal (1391 Views)

Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please / Pay Pal.....how I Opened Mine With First Bank / UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by stephen2020: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hello guys. I just opened a South Africa Pay-Pal account what kind of card can I link to it?
How do I make withdrawal from it to my Nigeria back account?
Thanks

Cc lalasticlala mynd
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by mekuso89(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
UBA AFRICARD (International high) you can receive payment with it
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by samsard(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
mekuso89:
UBA AFRICARD (International high) you can receive payment with it
I don't think you can withdraw from SA PayPal.
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by Pro2makx(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
UBA Africard, GTB Domi account card
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by mekuso89(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
samsard:
I don't think you can withdraw from SA PayPal.
bro I used UAE and LESOTO PayPal they are all working find with UBA africard
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by withykenny: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
mekuso89:

Are u sure UBA Africard is working on UAE account?
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by mekuso89(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
withykenny:

Are u sure UBA Africard is working on UAE account?
I've used it and it's working oooooo. Once u created your account as a Nigeria currently leaving in SA, bros use africard and make your withdrawals
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by stephen2020: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pro2makx:
Can I create gtbank dom account or UBA africard account online like alat account?
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by withykenny: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
mekuso89:
I've used it and it's working oooooo. Once u created your account as a Nigeria currently leaving in SA, bros use africard and make your withdrawals
I'm talking about UAE PayPal account, not SA account.
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by mekuso89(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
withykenny:

I'm talking about UAE PayPal account, not SA account.
It's working on both
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by Pro2makx(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
stephen2020:

Can I create gtbank dom account or UBA africard account online like alat account?

You need to visit the card.
For Africard, you need to go with your national ID, passport photograph and 2k at least, to get a card and fund your account with the rest
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by withykenny: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
mekuso89:
It's working in both
Alright thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by dejol88: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
mekuso89:
Don't transact with that fellow witty Kenny. He just scammed me of 30k. I just don't want anyone to fall victim again! His real name is oladeji agufoye. As for him, he should bear the consequences of his actions
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by mekuso89(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
dejol88:

Don't transact with that fellow witty Kenny. He just scammed me of 30k. I just don't want anyone to fall victim again! His real name is oladeji agufoye. As for him, he should bear the consequences of his actions
noted
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by stephen2020: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pro2makx:

For Africard, you need to go with your national ID, passport photograph and 2k at least, to get a card and fund your account with the rest
Someone that is not in the country nko
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by fffolly: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pro2makx:

Please what's the africard exchange rate..
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by Mickolad(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
fffolly:

Please what's the africard exchange rate..
390# today
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by fffolly: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mickolad:

390# today
Can it be use to buy bitcoin
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by Synord(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2021
mekuso89:

Please can you help me load my africard with one dollar so I can use it to activate my PayPal please ?
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by samsard(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2021
Synord:

Please can you help me load my africard with one dollar so I can use it to activate my PayPal please ?
You need $3.5 to pay the card issuance fee, and PayPal will take about $3 total to add your card. They'll refund $2. So, Oga, go buy small dollar from BDC if you wan use that card.
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by Daminomics: 3:16am On Feb 11, 2021
Pro2makx:
Hi, I will like to know when can I make withdrawals from my paypal account in USD, to the UBA Africacard in USD dollars also?
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by adigunttt: 4:36am On Feb 11, 2021
You can withdraw from PayPal to your local bank here in Nigeria.
First make sure you have a valid US dollars Master card, after, on your phone or computer you will link your Master card with that PayPal application. If successful, second steps is to removed the amount from PayPal to payrollars then from the applications you can transfer the amount into your bank account here. But you must have a dollars account. We can help you if you like , our company email address is tonezunitedenterprises@gmail.com, WhatsApp number is 2347066511723, for any question you call me with this number 2348058717198,
Mr Bolaji by name.
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2021
Daminomics:

Hi, I will like to know when can I make withdrawals from my paypal account in USD, to the UBA Africacard in USD dollars also?
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by Ralans: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2021
Daminomics:

Ignore the guy above that just quoted you (playfulboy) with this number 08127697727. He is a popular scammer.
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by Daminomics: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ralans:

Ignore the guy above that just quoted you (playfulboy) with this number 08127697727. He is a popular scammer.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by Pro2makx(m): 1:02am On Feb 14, 2021
Daminomics:

I do not really get your question. Have you linked your card?
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by Ekehwinz: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pro2makx:

I do not really get your question. Have you linked your card?
Can money be withdrawn directly to a linked uba master card in PayPal?
Re: What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal by Pro2makx(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2021
Ekehwinz:

Can money be withdrawn directly to a linked uba master card in PayPal?

Yes

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Hgv Class 1 Driver In The Uk / Need To Know About Inverters / Dansugar Certificate Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.