Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] (3978 Views)

Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Whether you like it or not, being jobless is a good thing.

Today is Monday and working classes have gone work to serve their masters in exchange or 500k (plus or minus).

Here I am, a lazy youth, watching NatGeo Wild and my haters will call it show off, but I call it "I-can't-kill-myself-allow-me-to-rest."

What are you doing with your time, at this time? Are you being productive or being lazy like me?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by LMS1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
shocked
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by MarveworldG: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
We can help you rearrange your TV wall.
In modern arrangement, TV is not supposed to be hung that high (especially in the sitting room).
It could make you stress your eyes, neck and your posture.

It doesn't cost much to redesign your TV wall.

Contact in signature

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
MarveworldG:
In modern arrangement, TV is not supposed to be hung that high (especially in the sitting room).

Contact in signature

That will be my new house — lemme manage this one for now. If I die, I won't take any of them to Heaven or Hell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Riener:
Reading. So as to make money work for me.

Smart move.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by 17yrnigga: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Today is Monday and working classes have gone work to serve their masters in exchange or 500k (plus or minus).

Here I am, a lazy youth, watching NatGeo Wild and my haters will call it show off, but I call it "I-can't-kill-myself-allow-me-to-rest."

What are you doing with your time, at this time? Are you being productive or being lazy like me?

oga come do giveaway na
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by MarveworldG: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
iLegendd:

That will be my new house — lemme manage this one for now. If I die, I won't take any of them to Heaven or Hell.

Alright sir
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
17yrnigga:

oga come do giveaway na

Okay, chief.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
[right][/right] wink smiley
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by sam4noow(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
This newspaper seller don start him notice me attitude again

See where e hang TV

No wonder you get Baldhead grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
sam4noow:
This newspaper seller don start him notice me attitude again

See where e hang TV

No wonder you get Baldhead grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Damn! I have 800 posts. I need to stop creating threads. I have tried.
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by Oesophagus99(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
you are not lazy...

...you just love to rest before you get tired. grin

you are not lazy...

...you just love to rest before you get tired.
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
iLegendd:
Damn! I have 800 posts. I need to stop creating threads. I have tried.
In buhari's voice

KWANTINUE
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
iLegendd:

how you dey make this money nau , show boys the way nau
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by Raycrane01: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
MarveworldG:

Contact in signature

���� egbo nor get money, nor even bother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by Raycrane01: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Baba they form online book seller.. that nigga na clown
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Raycrane01:

Baba they form online book seller.. that nigga na clown
make the guy just show me way, as long as no be blood money
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by Raycrane01: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

make the guy just show me way, as long as no be blood money
Baba the guy self they find way lol
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Raycrane01:
Baba the guy self they find way lol
lol.... abeg no wunjure me with laugh here
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by VictorUSA(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
if i give u superman punch ehn.....u go confess ur mama name
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

I don't like talking about this because it makes some frustrated people angry. They see it as show off or oppression. If you ask me, no be me be the cause of their failures in life o — I just dey mind my business they stay focus on the trophy.

Anyway, let me be kind and hint you.

It's not rocket science. I'll tell you, but you have to find a way to show yourself.

I came to Nairaland broke some years ago. Instead of roaming around and abusing people, I decided to create threads — lots of threads to share stories of my experiences in my dating life.

After some months, I turned all the posts to books and started selling them on Amazon and other places. In no time, after lots of failure, it clicked and I generated 5.5 million.

A stupid person will eat the money, but I'm stingy and wise, not that stupid, so I went into investment with that little cash.

Before you know it, it became money ritual without shedding blood.

The books are still succeeding forever. The cryptó business is growing, and other businesses are smiling. So, this is why I'm lazy.

In summary, I have given you the info you need to inspire you. YouTube, my old threads, and Google are there when you need more. For me, I'm not available for stress, paid coaching, or worse free mentorship.

Nothing is impossible as long as you stay focused. Depressed people will attack and abuse you, but just keep moving.

Let me give you a screenshot to paint a picture to the motivation.

So, it's all about smart work not Yahoo or crime.

I'll take down the screenshots soon and the entire post.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Crimpsy:

In buhari's voice

KWANTINUE

I'm already exhausted. I'll leave it for new comers.
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 26, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't like talking about this because it makes some frustrated people angry. They see it as show off or oppression. If you ask me, no be me be the cause of their failures in life o — I just dey mind my business they stay focus on the trophy.

It's not rocket science. I'll tell you, but you have to find a way to show yourself.

I came to Nairaland broke some years ago. Instead of roaming around and abusing people, I decided to create threads — lots of threads to share stories of my experiences in my dating life.

After some months, I turned all the posts to books and started selling them on Amazon and other places. In no time, after lots of failure, it clicked and I generated 5.5 million.

A stupid person will eat the money, but I'm stingy and wise, not that stupid, so I went into investment with that little cash.

The books are still succeeding forever. The cryptó business is growing, and other businesses are smiling. So, this is why I'm lazy.

In summary, I have given you the info you need to inspire you. YouTube, my old threads, and Google are there when you need more. For me, I'm not available for stress, paid coaching, or worse free mentorship.

Nothing is impossible as long as you stay focused. Depressed people will attack and abuse you, but just keep moving.

hmmm I never knew writing can earn the writer so much money, I'm actually a good writer myself, but no orientation to start up anything. thanks for the words

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by sam4noow(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2021
iLegendd

Newspaper boy, e don tey way I see ur post oh
hope say BUHARI economy nova blow reach ur side grin
Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by lookyzy: 5:55pm On May 30, 2021
iLegendd:

Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by lookyzy: 4:46am On Nov 04, 2022

(1) (Reply)

He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me / Sexy Pictures Of Destiny Etiko Flaunting Her Massive Backside / Is Licking Ass Ideal??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.