Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale (1941 Views)

University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale.now / University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. / University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale by DrLawAde3(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2011
just call me
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale by DrLawAde3(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2011
CALL DR LAW.RENCE,a snr lecturer 081 66.4-860 -36 for help in ADMISSION
you will have to purchase a scratch card at THE university for 7k which is the registration fee. but i learnt that
when you go to pay for the scratch card, the bank charge 6oo so all in all you will pay 7600. then use the pin for your online registration
JUST CAL ME FOR HELP NOW
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale by DrLawAde3(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2011
you will have to purchase a scratch card at THE university for 7k which is the registration fee. but i learnt that
when you go to pay for the scratch card, the bank charge 6oo so all in all you will pay 7600. then use the pin for your online registration
JUST CAL ME FOR HELP NOW

k

JUST CAL ME FOR HELP NOW
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale by profLaw(m): 12:55am On Apr 11, 2011
undecided
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale by DrEBELEMI: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2011
University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Students In Malaysia Arrested For Scamming Divorced Women -video / Does Seat Position In Class Affect Students' Academic Performance? / Please Help. What Does It Meant 'to Legalize A Certificate??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.