Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny (8904 Views)

First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny / Genocide In Orlu Now / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by ChoCho54(f): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Don't you have governor, senator and house of rep?
Chairman lg?
Ezes, Obis
Yes we don't. We are waiting for Tinubu to speak for us.

Shey him wan be president, 5% added votes can make the difference.
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Commotfornigeri: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Shea una wan burn down the zoo??

It's time... The zoo is already burning!

Make una enjoy the burning...

Dont be an unfortunate person.

1 Like

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
EzeAro:

Ojukwu had the unanimous mandate by the Eastern region to pull out of Nigeria, how was that a one man show? I know Nigerian history unfortunately isn't well taught in our school curriculums, but you don't have to embarrass yourself by exacerbating your already profound stupidity.

So, how come you guys surrendered when he bravely tucked his tail between his legs and bolted his raggedy ass to Cote d'Ivoire? That was a unanimous agreement too? I'm enjoying the humour. Pls, go on...

1 Like

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by EzeAro: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

So, how come you guys surrendered when he bravely tucked his tail between his legs and bolted his raggedy ass to Cote d'Ivoire? That was a unanimous agreement too? I'm enjoying the humour. Pls, go on...

You're definitively more daft than I gave you credit for, firstly you can't admit you were stupid enough not to know the Biafran declaration wasn't a "one man" show as you stupidly alluded, now you have recoursed to asking dumb questions. So is the discourse here about Ojukwu fleeing after the war, or are you willing to admit you were too daft not know the circumstances that precipitated the war? needless to mention the odds and disadvantages the Biafrans faced despite valiantly resisting for 3 solid years against a vastly superior Nigeria military, the starvation of million of innocent kids, or the salient fact that your useless soldiers suffered far casualties in the conflict...

I know your low IQ struggles are most likely of a genetic disposition, but try not to impress me any further with your daftness you yaribanza swine!

2 Likes

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by zieraw2005(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is getting out of hand
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Theideadoctor(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Asgard13:

Orlu will never be a war zone and there will never be war
It’s expected

Esn is not amotekun or OPC

IS CALL EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK

WELL ARMED AND READY TO DEFEND THEIR FATHER LAND
IGBOS DONT RUN ONE MAN SHOW LIKE YORUBA ALWAYS LOOKING UP TO ONE MAN THAT THEY FOLLOW

THEY ARMY WILL RETREAT.. THEIR CASUALTIES IS HIGH.. AND IF THEY CONTINUE TO PUSH THEY WILL FAIL AS THEY ALWAYS

EVEN THE FULANI IN FOREST AND BUSHES WILL DREAD..

NO BE SUNDAY IGBOHO JAZZ .. ONE MAN SHOW
FULANI SHOOT E NO ENTER HE THE BRAG

MAKE HE SEE SOME SMALL BOYS WEY THEY USE BULLET PLAY MUSIC .. RATA TATAAA TATATAAA TAAAA RAAAAA

for your mind ESN na super power, well as a humanitarian, I pray that Igbos would not die much if the soldiers returns.
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Nigeriadondie1: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

listen I have noticed this firsthand a lot of the bullets which the police and military are using in Nigeria are fake bullet the gunpowder in the bullet is inadequate or some of them are fake gun powder bullets do not have any power. I was just looking at some of the AK-47 bullet which the civil servant and police in Nigeria are using only 10% of it is gunpowder the rest is sand inside the bullet. I want to inform you the level of corruption in the military and police Nigeria cannot fight the civil war and the soldiers know it. Most of the weapons which they are using as substandard some of them are even secondhand
In fact the bullets they use is plastic casings. Sometimes they carry toys. Yeye comment
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Asgard13: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Theideadoctor:
for your mind ESN na super power, well as a humanitarian, I pray that Igbos would not die much if the soldiers returns.

No

I Neva think am .. mean be say they’re doing what the sign to do and doing it well

As for the juju and small boys matter na small thing for we side ..

I’ve seen men making rhymes with shots..
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Nomorelove: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
SW1st:
This is no longer a joke.

I hope this is not a systematic way if introducing another python dance or crocodile smile into the east
They can't try that. ESN will gladly welcome them again. No cap

2 Likes

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by valenu(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2021
Jamesbally:

Enjoy the drama while it last. Igbo have always crave for war, today it's in their doorstep. We from the North will sit and watch as our Galant Soldiers do what they know how to do BEST. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless Nigerian Army
That was then ooo. They can't try all those rubish now. Those ESN boys have been pushed too far. They are ready to die even though, bullet does not penetrate them. thats why soldiers and police are quick to retreat when engaging with them.
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by IduNaOba: 12:21am On Jan 26, 2021
Nomorelove:

They can't try that. ESN will gladly welcome them again. No cap
Ha amarọ ka ESN si kwado na nke ikpe azụ a

1 Like

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Yankee101: 12:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Qelvin:

I dey house, I'm not leaving my house bro... but I've placed some calls already to make my safe exit incase kasala burst.

Stock food and drinks. Look for backdoor exit. They might come house to house looking for young men

1 Like

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Yankee101: 12:35am On Jan 26, 2021
blackmantis:

They will soon go on house to house search.... Leave while you can.

I told him same thing b4 seeing your post

It's the strategy of weak regimes
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by GambaOsaka: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the smartest Nigerian in the last decade, is enjoying himself in splendor and riches obtained from payment of dues by some people working their asses off in ladipo and ariaria market.

1 Like

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Yankee101: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Mkmoney:

Can we try this guns on you sir so we can confirm your theory

It will kill obviously.

The problem is propellant. It won't go longer distances. I think that's why boko haram continues to subdue them using the same guns but better bullets that go farther
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by maiquel: 1:24am On Jan 26, 2021
[s]
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

listen I have noticed this firsthand a lot of the bullets which the police and military are using in Nigeria are fake bullet the gunpowder in the bullet is inadequate or some of them are fake gun powder bullets do not have any power. I was just looking at some of the AK-47 bullet which the civil servant and police in Nigeria are using only 10% of it is gunpowder the rest is sand inside the bullet. I want to inform you the level of corruption in the military and police Nigeria cannot fight the civil war and the soldiers know it. Most of the weapons which they are using as substandard some of them are even secondhand
[/s]

False information. Guys disregard this person.
Safety first.
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by afube: 1:35am On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

I am worried about them tho. I don't see reasons why soldiers will be bothered about ESN if they are not constituting nuisance. I guess the soldiers just want to bully them which is wrong in some sense.

These are what Igbo and Igbos should be concerned of, but rather, they are fixated on Yoruba that can handle anything that comes their way.

As for Asgard, it is certain that that boy can't get sense in this life nor the next.

Are you people insane ? IPOB and ESN that are busy facing the army have no time to engage in social media battles.............unbelievable!!
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by ariesbull: 1:36am On Jan 26, 2021
olisaEze:

First they called Boko Haram an untrained rabble but they still have not defeated them till now.

Now the untrained ESN clashing with a battalion of well prepared, furious soldiers and not even sustaining a single casualty!

It’s like this our Nigerian Army is only brave when faced with unarmed civilians.

Just dey fall hand anyhow! grin grin

LoL
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by ruggedtimi(m): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Kriss216:
We make war to live in peace.
mumu talk....go and watch what war did in Liberia or most recently Syria...is not like If Biafra is formed they will live peacefully
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Cherez: 6:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Shea una wan burn down the zoo??

It's time... The zoo is already burning!

Make una enjoy the burning...
So Una don burn down NE finish with BH & Bandits
Peel the log from your eyes first bros
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by ruggedtimi(m): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Asgard13:

Orlu will never be a war zone and there will never be war
It’s expected

Esn is not amotekun or OPC

IS CALL EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK

WELL ARMED AND READY TO DEFEND THEIR FATHER LAND
IGBOS DONT RUN ONE MAN SHOW LIKE YORUBA ALWAYS LOOKING UP TO ONE MAN THAT THEY FOLLOW

THEY ARMY WILL RETREAT.. THEIR CASUALTIES IS HIGH.. AND IF THEY CONTINUE TO PUSH THEY WILL FAIL AS THEY ALWAYS

EVEN THE FULANI IN FOREST AND BUSHES WILL DREAD..

NO BE SUNDAY IGBOHO JAZZ .. ONE MAN SHOW
FULANI SHOOT E NO ENTER HE THE BRAG

MAKE HE SEE SOME SMALL BOYS WEY THEY USE BULLET PLAY MUSIC .. RATA TATAAA TATATAAA TAAAA RAAAAA

instead of you to dey pray make violence no break out for ur area, u dey here dey praise juju wey go eventually fail. No be today Dem don dey use juju for war and gun battles but it will definitely fail you. If the battle escalates it will definitely stay in the east.
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Cherez: 6:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Sammy07:

Don't you have governor, senator and house of rep?
Chairman lg?
Ezes, Obis

Honestly, this is a 1billion dollar question I ask my Igbo politicians
Kai! Very inconsequential fellows when it matters
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by yorubarere: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2021
afube:

Are you people insane ? IPOB and ESN that are busy facing the army have no time to engage in social media battles.............unbelievable!!
What have the soldiers done about herdsmen and their association claiming attack on villages?
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2021
EzeAro:

You're definitively more daft than I gave you credit for, firstly you can't admit you were stupid enough not to know the Biafran declaration wasn't a "one man" show as you stupidly alluded, now you have recoursed to asking dumb questions. So is the discourse here about Ojukwu fleeing after the war, or are you willing to admit you were too daft not know the circumstances that precipitated the war? needless to mention the odds and disadvantages the Biafrans faced despite valiantly resisting for 3 solid years against a vastly superior Nigeria military, the starvation of million of innocent kids, or the salient fact that your useless soldiers suffered far casualties in the conflict...

I know your low IQ struggles are most likely of a genetic disposition, but try not to impress me any further with your daftness you yaribanza swine!

I don't need to say you're daft and stupid and dumb etc. Just saying you're Igbo is enough to encompass all of that. I know you don't have enough brain cells to comprehend this, but I'll ask again anyway: if your stupid declaration wasn't a one man show, why did you bums surrender when Dimwit Ojukwu bravely bolted his ass to Ivory Coast or Gabon or wherever bird nest he went to hide? If you have no sensible answer to this you may f**k off to your domestic chores.
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Tap0lane: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2021
All this rubbish with a single sec video to prove it. Sir you are an amazingly foolish soul.

Qelvin:
ESN guys were literally advancing towards soldiers even while under heavy gunfire and those guys didn't get fazed one bit as they rained back bullets on the soldiers, I was never a believer in Jazz but I'm beginning to believe Jazz must be real cause what I saw today was no joke. There's stampede everywhere in Orlu now and I was thankfully able to lock up my shop and book it to a safer place cause it was like a war zone today. Some soldiers I heard were killed and the Nigerian soldiers came in heavy truckloads and armored vehicles for revenge all dressed in combat fatigues like they were going to war. So far two armored vehicles were burnt along with some police vans when the soldiers retreated, I saw a dead body - a civilian and more painfully a kid lying in his pool of blood in one of the shops while running... I heard about 4 soldiers, 2 policemen were killed... and 3 or 4 civilians caught in the stray bullets were also unlucky.

May God never let us see war in the East.
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Qelvin(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tap0lane:
All this rubbish with a single sec video to prove it. Sir you are an amazingly foolish soul.

If you want to die then you can come cover a shooting scene, me I still have a lot to accomplish in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How State Govts Cheat Oil-Producing Communities In Use Of 13% Derivation Fund / Another Fuel Hike ‘ll Collapse Your Govt, NLC Warns Jonathan. / Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.