Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west (41085 Views)

“No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike / High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow / Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Coinbased: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
hmmm
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by AFONJACOW(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2021
MENELIIK:

Osu, Sunday Igboho is in Oyo after the whole show, where is Nnamdiot Cownu. Osus are congenital cowards
Coward why are u afraid of Fulani herdmen at your own backyard... Toothless bulldogs tongue tongue tongue
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by OlawaleBammie: 1:03am On Jan 26, 2021
ChoCho54:
I may not be pushing expertly but I'm loving the results.

Jokes apart, I'm fed with this country and it's all because of worsening insecurity.

Anyhow e wan be make e be...

Python can wriggle to death if it wishes...

Igbos are used to it and you can see the hitherto unarmed fighters are now armed in defense.

If you love the zoo, whether you are in sokoto or Ilubirin, you should be genuinely worried about this keg..

Pyton dancing is not the solution

I just love Ur mature response to the stunt am pulling

Seriously speaking u re making sense to me.

Well, if u have the means to jakpa please take me along o, don't worry I will finance mysef grin grin grin
Just provide what I will be doing over there grin
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by calcal: 3:09am On Jan 26, 2021
kilonshele101:
Our sadyeastan brothers won't be happy about this news.

The want military intervention in Yorubaland

NOT ONLY THEM, I WANT THE MILITARY INTERVENTION ALSO. IT IS TIME TO MAKE USE OF MY GREAT GRAPAPA WAR CHARMS HOWEVER MY AK47 IS EVER READY, ORIGINAL FROM RUSSIA.

MY VILLAGE PEOPLE MADE THE OGUN SACRIFY ALREADY WITH THE BELIEVE THAT THE WAR WILL START THIS WEEK.

NO ONE HAS DEFEATED IBADAN BEFORE,

NIGERIAN ARMY WILL TURN TO RATS ONCE THEY STEP IN AND THE RATS WILL BE KILLED WITH OTAPIAPIA
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by sirwhyteB(m): 3:12am On Jan 26, 2021
SAY NO TO ONE NIGERIA
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by drstone1: 3:23am On Jan 26, 2021
Grayoso:

A da fun eh. Omoluabi atata. cool

Why..is this celebrated. Is it an achievement. In order words you will keep seeing their cows in overwhelming numbers during the day. What has changed....mcheeew
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by drstone1: 3:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Odua1stson:
We no dey chestbeat like them but our actions speak for us, anything we agree to do, so be it and nobody can change it even the president of this country cant, we lead while others follow
we are the pillar that is holding this country and without us no nigeria
God bless yoruba sons and daughters
God bless yoruba land
Bleep the haters, we no send u

Nothing can be more dumb by your celebration of this as an achievement. In other words nothing has changed:you will see us and our overwhelming numbers of cows during the day....in the evening or rather at night we will head back to our RUGA within your forests passing through your farms. We are here to stay...God help you if we meet you on the way. Any so called settlement that does not bring about a reparation and restitution of all wrongs committed or inflicted on the aggrieved party by their aggressors is a sham. Theyre just buying time.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Dex4(m): 3:58am On Jan 26, 2021
No more grazing,period.....but lands and put your cows in them,it's a biz for Christ's sake.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by ChoCho54(f): 4:28am On Jan 26, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

I just love Ur mature response to the stunt am pulling

Seriously speaking u re making sense to me.

Well, if u have the means to jakpa please take me along o, don't worry I will finance mysef grin grin grin
Just provide what I will be doing over there grin
Jakpa for good leaving behind those I love so much is not a good decision either brova.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by jneutron4000: 6:25am On Jan 26, 2021
darediamond:

It is gradually unfolding. Harm yourself now!!!
Honestly, political leaders are big joke as they are more driven by their own personal gain and ambitions, they careless about the citizens as they feel it will not get to them and their families.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by israelmao(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2021
potopotoking:
[s][/s]

omo dudu african monkey(s) lipsrsealed shocked cry
It takes a monkey to know a monkey.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by BastardWike: 6:53am On Jan 26, 2021
These afonjas no get sense at all, and they still have slave mentality wired in them. What are these perennial cowards and senseless fools celebrating here and mocking Igbos for? A ban on underage and night grazing, and they started popping champagne and mocking Igbos shocked shocked

Ask the brain dead fools mocking Igbos here if kidnapping of people by these same terrorists are done only at night? Ask them if the killings and kidnappings are done by herdsmen kids?

After threatening their governors, the status quo still remained with only empty rhetorics to save face yet they started making noise about how they sneeze and everyone catches cold, how they're first class citizens, how fulanis fear them bla bla bla.

I hope we won't hear of kidnappings and killings by herdsmen in that region again since everything is settled.

Pathetic and perennial cowards feeling funky. They've decieved una again, Dundee united grin grin grin
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by OlawaleBammie: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2021
ChoCho54:
Jakpa for good leaving behind those I love so much is not a good decision either brova.
and why u com dey give me unnecessary hope??
why are you speaking from the both sides of Ur mouth

na small tin dey vex me o
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by MummyD2020(f): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2021
Mikecold:
lol,

Yorubas get problem sha, see them turning the attention now to Igbo like we weren't all speaking with one voice against fulani terrorists.

Really pathetic, this war isn't even won sef, just a mere repeat of same story

History haven't thought them lessons about these people and their antics yet. They have ruled the country for a very long time than any other region. What does that tell you? And still struggling daily to colonise the entire nation. See them fuming and bringing ibos into it. The earlier you guys realise that it's this people against the whole south, the better for you. Continue disintegrating and chest beating. Tomorrow is very uncertain and indeed big
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by ChoCho54(f): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
and why u com dey give me unnecessary hope??
why are you speaking from the both sides of Ur mouth

na small tin dey vex me o
How?
If I run away because of the situation leaving behind my mom, sisters, brothers and other family members, what joy do I derive waking everyday in Europe fearing something could have happened to my people back home.

The solution is either restructuring or referendum, where people decide how to manage themselves and their wealth and territory. With this fulani won't tell me he owns every land in Nigeria . There'd be clear boundaries and they'd be respected and there would a greater level of peace.

Support this move.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by OlawaleBammie: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2021
ChoCho54:
How?
If I run away because of the situation leaving behind my mom, sisters, brothers and other family members, what joy do I derive waking everyday in Europe fearing something could have happened to my people back home.

The solution is either restructuring or referendum, where people decide how to manage themselves and their wealth and territory. With this fulani won't tell me he owns every land in Nigeria . There'd be clear boundaries and they'd be respected and there would a greater level of peace.

Support this move.

Guy see no be say a no like or support this idea, infact referendum ABI kilope is not enough to me, me I want total disintegration of the protectorates grin

but here I am wishing upandan, who will execute it for megrin

that is the reason I kolected kamu o

1 Like

Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by showafrica(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2021
amazingspiderma:
Just another lie to buy time.

Buy time and strategies... Yoruba people should be weary of green snake in a green grass. What miyetti-allah said recently with audacity is not ordinary talk, they dont have good intentions.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by potopotoking: 12:13am On Jan 27, 2021
[s]
israelmao:

It takes a monkey to know a monkey.
[/s]

I'm heartened to see you at least have the miniscule amount of sense needed to realize that you are a dudu-smelling ape wink kiss tongue
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by israelmao(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2021
potopotoking:
[s][/s]

I'm heartened to see you at least have the miniscule amount of sense needed to realize that you are a dudu-smelling ape wink kiss tongue
It's not your fault but how your behaviour was shaped from outset.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by potopotoking: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
[s]
israelmao:

It's not your fault but how your behaviour was shaped from outset.
[/s]

Illiterate too, no wonder. Like dudu parent like dudu pikin...omo dudu I no blame una...
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by israelmao(m): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2021
potopotoking:
[s][/s]

Illiterate too, no wonder. Like dudu parent like dudu pikin...omo dudu I no blame una...
I can now see how drenched and soaked you're in childishness and foolishness.Even you are calling someone out with incoherent and disjointed sentences.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by potopotoking: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
[s]
israelmao:

I can now see how drenched and soaked you're in childishness and foolishness.Even you are calling someone out with incoherent and disjointed sentences.
[/s]

Afanja savage, you and I are not mates lol. Inferiority complex is clearly your problem. This is why you coneheads, generation after generation, willingly and perpetually offer yourselves up in thralldom to fulanis beasts and make excuses. Your useless antenna-like coneheads won't even receive sense or SHAME lmao smiley cheesy grin! Go and blame your elders, omo dudu. Like I wisely stated before, like dudu parent like dudu pikin cool.

Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by israelmao(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
potopotoking:
[s][/s]

Afanja savage, you and I are not mates lol. Inferiority complex is clearly your problem. This is why you coneheads, generation after generation, willingly and perpetually offer yourselves up in thralldom to fulanis beasts and make excuses. Your useless antenna-like coneheads won't even receive sense or SHAME lmao smiley cheesy grin! Go and blame your elders, omo dudu. Like I wisely stated before, like dudu parent like dudu pikin cool.

Take a rundown of all prestigious professions and fields in Nigeria,Yorubas are leading lights and pacesetters,they are equally, socially inclined and a strong voice to be reckoned with while others follow.The Igbos are also strong force to be reckoned with in business.Your comment shows without doubt that you are at loss as to my tribal affiliation,however,parenting styles could generate issues in the making of a man that is why I am botherless about your balderdash.Just in less than two weeks that Yoruba rose up against merciless killings from Fulani herdmen,what happened to Nigerian security architecture?When the same Yoruba rose up against establishment of 'Ruga' settlement in every state,what equally happened?
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by potopotoking: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
[s]
israelmao:

Take a rundown of all prestigious professions and fields in Nigeria,Yorubas are leading lights and pacesetters,they are equally, socially inclined and a strong voice to be reckoned with while others follow.The Igbos are also strong force to be reckoned with in business.Your comment shows without doubt that you are at loss as to my tribal affiliation,however,parenting styles could generate issues in the making of a man that is why I am botherless about your balderdash.Just in less than two weeks that Yoruba rose up against merciless killings from Fulani herdmen,what happened to Nigerian security architecture?When the same Yoruba rose up against establishment of 'Ruga' settlement in every state,what equally happened?
[/s]

Mr. man, I'm not interested in discussing with a daft mugu like you, do you hear me? I don't like to waste time bandying words about with baboons o. If you like, go and find your mates to bury your head in the sand with...e no consine me. Whether or not you be this or that, your own personal case is still quite different; in fact it's one of the worst. You used your mouth to say, "When Yaribas sneeze Nigeria catches cold..." so I decided to teach you a lesson by force and cane you small dis dudu pikin. I believe you've learned your lesson by now, but if not, next time na to hammer you.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by israelmao(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
potopotoking:
[s][/s]

Mr. man, I'm not interested in discussing with a daft mugu like you, do you hear me? I don't like to waste time bandying words about with baboons o. If you like, go and find your mates to bury your head in the sand with...e no consine me. Whether or not you be this or that, your own personal case is still quite different; in fact it's one of the worst. You used your mouth to say, "When Yaribas sneeze Nigeria catches cold..." so I decided to teach you a lesson by force and cane you small dis dudu pikin. I believe you've learned your lesson by now, but if not, next time na to hammer you.
I still repeat without iota of apology,"When Yoruba sneeze everyone catches cold".I have not reneged on that.I have buttressed my arguments with iron-cast facts.Insults are one of easiest ways to chick and duck out of argument,you have nothing to offer as an offshoot of bully but balderdash.I call you to a challenge to prove that the Yorubas are the exact opposite of what I stated they are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen / Tinubu: Power Must Be Grabbed, Snatched At All Cost (Video, Pics) / Lantewa Fatsuma Lawal 'Born In 1996 But Employed In 1992' - Reps Panel Probes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.