Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,584 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west (41097 Views)

“No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike / High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow / Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by omoluka: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mikecold:
lol,

Yorubas get problem sha, see them turning the attention now to Igbo like we weren't all speaking with one voice against fulani terrorists.

Really pathetic, this war isn't even won sef, just a mere repeat of same story
Don't mind my people, it is not yet over, the whole of the south are in this fight together
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by SW1st: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
ChoCho54:
Who has ever dialogued successfully with Fulanis. Their leaders even acknowledged the order has been in place for two years.
Whether they comply or not, I don't think anyone is actually interested in enforcing any strident order on any of guest if not for the cruel insecurity it built. Their leaders are the only ones that can rein in their people and the time is now. I don't sincerely enjoy the stereotyping but only they can fix it.

True! But if the action of these state governments is backed by law it means, they now have the power to do whatever they are pleased with any herdsmen caught in the forest illegally, and that? That is my point. I am not in any way interested in whether they comply eventually or not!

Got it!?

3 Likes

Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by ChoCho54(f): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
SW1st:

True! But if the action of these state governments is backed by law it means, they now have the power to do whatever they are pleased with any herdsmen caught in the forest illegally, and that? That is my point. I am not in any way interested in whether they comply eventually or not!

Got it!?
Yes.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Augustenite(m): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Grayoso:
Lol. Nonentities Igbos, can you see how it is done? Yorubas sneeze Nigeria catches a cold.

Igbos chestbeat emptily and Pythons immediately visits the SE to twerk and bite. Meanwhile Kanu picks race to abandon his Dog and parents. Lol.

Yorubas no be una mate in Nigeria. First repair your tenth class status before coming online daily to try and shade Yorubas.

See how stupid some of you are. Insulting the igbos and praising the God for saking agreement between yoruba governors and the fulanis marauder. This is a big disgrace to you. The closest friend we have that can stand for us in thick and thin are the igbos, a � % trusted friend, who are ready to have our back, even when we betrayed them in the past. Please stop acting like say na the sensible yorubas like us send you. We disown you and your clicks that ass lick the fulanis.

Anyday, Anytime, my respect and loyalty as a true son of Yoruba goes to the igbos.

Bleep Fulanis and their godfather BUHARI
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by billyG(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
All this come & register will d vampires among d herdsmen come out & register?will they implant trackers on them for monitoring.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Odua1stson: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bonavi:
How Very useless and myopic u re my brother. For u its about competing with the southeasterners. Well i dont blame u. U must be in ur secondary school.
Imagine humans with brains celebrating this nurseating outcome. Yorubas have sealed their fate.
Fulanis have finally taken over ur lives.
aah aah like they take your useless people lives. Nyamiris go get balls and act like real human being and defend your people but you are here crying about yoruba matter.
bunch of useless people
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by 2016easy2017: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
And also get out of the forest. Rear your cows in our full glare
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Vistra40: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Grayoso:
Lol. Nonentities Igbos, can you see how it is done? Yorubas sneeze Nigeria catches a cold.

Igbos chestbeat emptily and Pythons immediately visits the SE to twerk and bite. Meanwhile Kanu picks race to abandon his Dog and parents. Lol.

Yorubas no be una mate in Nigeria. First repair your tenth class status before coming online daily to try and shade Yorubas.

Yes, I commend what you guys did in the west to tame Fulani herdsmen but you should rather address those set of people you fight with and not rope the whole of igbos into the fray cos it makes you a bigot as much as those igbo bigots you fight with here
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Vistra40: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Grayoso:

Yes I agree but no one can work with IPOBians. Their heart is black and full of hate for Yorubas so not possible.

I have no problem with SS folks who are generally circumspect and normal folks.

Again bro, roping every igbo in as IPOB goes to show how much you disdain the whole race because of some bigots. You are not different from them. Please be properly guided
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
kilonshele101:
Our sadyeastan brothers won't be happy about this news.

The want military intervention in Yorubaland
You are a fool! You think we care? We don't meddle in a slave and master issue.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by OlawaleBammie: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
ChoCho54:
Alapatinrin! What are you even feeling like gaan? Kilo shele gangangan?

See u?? Iwo akilapa

Ur kinsmen are bn tormented back home, please can you quickly vacate SW to see Ur people at home?? grin grin grin

Don't worry u will come back grin grin
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by darediamond(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mikecold:
lol,

Yorubas get problem sha, see them turning the attention now to Igbo like we weren't all speaking with one voice against fulani terrorists.

Really pathetic, this war isn't even won sef, just a mere repeat of same story
The ones acting that way are Indomie generations.

We DO NOT GIVE A DAM ABOUT WHAT MACBAM or whatever they call themselves says here in SOUTHWEST.

NOW IT IS EYE FOR THE WHOLE SOUL OF ANY FULANINTHAT TRESSPASS ON ODUDUWA SOIL.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by darediamond(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
jneutron4000:
This Yoruba leaders fall our hands, Fulanis will never listen, a time will come that Yoruba will push all this useless governors aside and we would take decisions ourselves.
It is gradually unfolding. Harm yourself now!!!
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by ChoCho54(f): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

See u?? Iwo akilapa

Ur kinsmen are bn tormented back home, please can you quickly vacate SW to see Ur people at home?? grin grin grin

Don't worry u will come back grin grin
I swear I'm loving my arms ever since my daily 20 push up challenge grin

My arms are so sculpting I'm loving it.

Akilapa? Yes that's me cheesy

Don't worry about our Boys they are doing well! I'm in constant touch.
The figures I have here shows zoo police and army were thoroughly violated and beat a hasty retreat.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by darediamond(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jonathan39:
Open grazing continues in Southwest. The fulanis won ?
Yes because some of our leaders allow the nonsense indirectly. But, we IGBOHOS are many they have forgotten!

1 Like

Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by supercase1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Grayoso:
Sign of the 2023 Presidency to come. Igbos can keep wasting their time. What the North wants is attachment to the centre always.

They will always fear those who can destroy that attachment to the centre or even truncate the centre entirely with the separation of Nigeria. They know it is only the Yorubas capable of that in Nigeria.

The North has no option but to grant concession to the Yorubas. They may not want to do it but they have to do it.

Aside the Yorubas, Northerners don't generally have regards for other Nigerians least of all Igbos they see as disunited, treacherous and greedy folks who can always be 'induced' to sell out themselves.

We are seeing this with Umahi and others who want to join APC last minute because some Northern upstarts who were nobody at the inception of APC, and will soon be cut to size, are fooling them to think they have a chance hijacking top positions of the Party in 2023.

Lol. Always amusing to watch Igbos thrashing around impotently like a worthless sack of potatoes before it is tossed in the garbage.

go and change ur toothbrush and brush your mouth properly.

it's an important advice.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by OlawaleBammie: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
ChoCho54:
I swear I'm loving my arms ever since my daily 20 push up challenge grin

My arms are so sculpting I'm loving it.

Akilapa? Yes that's me cheesy

Don't worry about our Boys they are doing well! I'm in constant touch.
The figures I have here shows zoo police and army were thoroughly violated and beat a hasty retreat.

Are u sure grin grin grin

U?? U re doing push up?? grin grin grin push up ko...1,2,3,4 puuuush ni grin grin grin

Orlu people are not saying exactly what I are saying here, hope python are not dancing again grin grin

Python wey no see drum wey dey dance grin grin
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by GeneralPula: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Odua1stson:
We no dey chestbeat like them but our actions speak for us, anything we agree to do, so be it and nobody can change it even the president of this country cant, we lead while others follow
we are the pillar that is holding this country and without us no nigeria
God bless yoruba sons and daughters
God bless yoruba land
Bleep the haters, we no send u

This Flatinoz again lol
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by GeneralPula: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
4ckyou:

So how is this related to the topic now?

What do you gain by been a tribalist?

He’s a dead beat Flatinoz..

They’re miserable people..
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by GeneralPula: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
lekbel09:
No need to insult other people bro....stop all this abeg

He’s a deadbeat Flatinoz
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by okorogodwin4(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
[You people are shameless betrayals nobody can take you pple serious
quote author=kilonshele101 post=98435697]Our sadyeastan brothers won't be happy about this news.

The want military intervention in Yorubaland [/quote]
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by okorogodwin4(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=Grayoso post=98435886]Lol. Nonentities Igbos, can you see how it is done? Yorubas sneeze Nigeria catches a cold.

Yorubas no be una mate in Nigeria. First repair your tenth class status before coming online daily to try and shade Yorubas. Empty vessels Coward's they are buying time to continue there killings
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Ofadaman(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Grayoso:

Shouldn't this something to be ashamed of?.
How's it a bragging issue, someone left their desert land and terrorized you for years and it ended up in tears, blood and kidnap, and death of many. And you're celebrating as though you won a medal.
Truly cowardice dey una body.

Issue that has not ended just today , many commuters were kidnapped and farmlands destroyed, amidst all the shouting, we all could smell the fear and subtle plead for a resolution, the resolution did not remove them from your state, it didn't get justice for the dead and retribution for the killers.

We've fought our battle for three years, now it's time to face business and make money,

all of una combine, say una wan try,oya try am if e easy.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by GeneralPula: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Grayoso:

Even, make Flatinoz disguise in Chinese, you go still know say nah Flatinoz..

No matter how una do ham, it’s always gonna be dead on arrival..
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by ChoCho54(f): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Are u sure grin grin grin

U?? U re doing push up?? grin grin grin push up ko...1,2,3,4 puuuush ni grin grin grin

Orlu people are not saying exactly what I are saying here, hope python are not dancing again grin grin

Python wey no see drum wey dey dance grin grin
I may not be pushing expertly but I'm loving the results.

Jokes apart, I'm fed with this country and it's all because of worsening insecurity.

Anyhow e wan be make e be...

Python can wriggle to death if it wishes...

Igbos are used to it and you can see the hitherto unarmed fighters are now armed in defense.

If you love the zoo, whether you are in sokoto or Ilubirin, you should be genuinely worried about this keg..

Pyton dancing is not the solution

1 Like

Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by potopotoking: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
israelmao:
Some people never know that Yoruba are not timid people they usually think they are,it's only their discretion and deep thoughts that some mistake for timidity,when Yoruba are pushed to the wall they know how to act decisively and gallantly.When Yoruba sneeze everyone catches cold.
[/s]

omo dudu african monkey(s) lipsrsealed shocked cry
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by classact4real: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Education is a gift.

That's how it's done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) / The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth / INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.