Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west (41100 Views)

“No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike / High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow / Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by mechanics(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Better.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by libertrust: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
bluecircle470:

Tinubu matter go soon kill una for east
AS IT KILLED DURING EDO ELECTION
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by castrokins(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
The Difference Between You And Terrorists Is That You Can't Afford A Gun.

Odua1stson:
We no dey chestbeat like them but our actions speak for us, anything we agree to do, so be it and nobody can change it even the president of this country cant, we lead while others follow
we are the pillar that is holding this country and without us no nigeria
God bless yoruba sons and daughters
God bless yoruba land
Bleep the haters, we no send u
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Hopss(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
hahaha, e be thing wey dey happen, so macban president words has authority more than a sitting governor words

1 Like

Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by SW1st: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
ChoCho54:
Yes I saw it too. But it looks like a coded message to me. Fulanis believe they own every land in Nigeria and therefore never occupied anywhere illegally. This is a vicious cycle really.

Law has been enacted now.

Read again..

Governors of the South-West on Monday banned all forms of open grazing in the region.

The decision was taken today when the governors met with the leadership of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria as well as security chiefs.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Samysearch(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mikecold:
Taqiya

Trust a Muslim in negotiation at your peril, he has Islamic license to deceive and percify you with piss just to achieve his aim.

The Terrorists even admit they have had series of Accord like this in the past yet they broke it all
It is only dingbats that see herdsmen as a synonym to Muslim. Hatred is a plague nigga. Grow up
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by vioment: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
That is supposed to be everywhere
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by haffaze777(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

Hahaha.

We are wise here in abeokuta
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by ChoCho54(f): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
SW1st:

Law has been enacted now.

Read again..

My dear I was not talking about open grazing. I'm talking about the foresters.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by ChoCho54(f): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

Hahaha.
Waoh! They nearly banned your stinking arse to Oblivion!

I hope you have borrowed sense from that abbatoir next to your workplace?
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by SW1st: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
ChoCho54:
My dear I was not talking about open grazing. I'm talking about the foresters.

I am lost?
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by ChoCho54(f): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

u love it but Ur tribalistic brothers won't gree
Alapatinrin! What are you even feeling like gaan? Kilo shele gangangan?
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by pasol4real(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

you are calling yoruba cowards abi? Wetin your people don do about the herdsmen in your mud infested region? Na to dey chest beat on social media like gorillas......

We yoruba are known to be peace loving tribe....but when it comes down to it, we deal with it legally or violently......amotekun was create for a purpose.....wetin ur useless don do,,,,na to dey blame yoruba up and down for your stupidities......whats as your people done in the aspect of security in your region? Na to dey run to UN...yeye dey smell......

Where is your god called lamidi kanu? Instead of dem to focus on their backward region.....na to dey focus on yoruba issues.....without the yoruba do u think your region will exist......you are political irrelevant in nigeria. Abi na lie? Without the yoruba the igbo can never be president of this country.....how many time has the yoruba attack the igbos? Despite your hatred .we still accommodate y'all bloody ingrate.....wetin u guys don do to the hausa/fulani killing your people like chicken? Abeg no make me vex ooo
Ode like you
Igbos are fighting soldiers while afonjas are flexing muscles with Fulani civilians n still struggling...
They can’t even send soldiers to you cos they know you are nothing to reckon with....

2 Likes

Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Klington: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Grazing of any kind should be regarded as an act of terrorism.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Chimaokigwe: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
ChoCho54:
Waoh! They nearly banned your stinking arse to Oblivion!

I hope you have borrowed sense from that abbatoir next to your workplace?

You must be mistaking me for your father.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Twelfthman: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Why are people fueling tribalism and hatred here?? For this country to move forward it require our collective efforts.

1 Like

Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by VULCAN(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Insanity is close to you.

Fulani are raping and murdering Yoruba and your mouth is gushing waste like an anus.

kilonshele101:
Our sadyeastan brothers won't be happy about this news.

The want military intervention in Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by ChoCho54(f): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
SW1st:

I am lost?
From the beginning, the governor asked the herders in the forest reserve to come forward and be registered or quit

Lol how many times do you want Fulani to remind you that they own Nigeria.

My point is, their leaders promised to comply and work with the government, it's not going to happen. How do you convince someone who thinks he owns the land to pay money to do one documentation like that. They won't comply.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by ChoCho54(f): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

You must be mistaking me for your father.
Hahaha hahaha hahaha grin

Werey dey disguise!

Elesetinrin himself! grin
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by SW1st: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
ChoCho54:
From the beginning, the governor asked the herders in the forest reserve to come forward and be registered or quit

Lol how many times do you want Fulani to remind you that they own Nigeria?

My point is, their leaders promised to comply and work with the government, it's not going to happen. How do you convince someone who thinks he owns the land to pay money to do one documentation like that. They won't comply.

Why not let's wait and see if it would or would not?
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Odua1stson: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
chubinwa:
and to think that we igbos were actually supporting you on this. Yorubas are born betrayals. I can never back them for anything again. snitches
alaye who cares about your fucking support, goat is more important than you guys
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Bonavi: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Odua1stson:
We no dey chestbeat like them but our actions speak for us, anything we agree to do, so be it and nobody can change it even the president of this country cant, we lead while others follow
we are the pillar that is holding this country and without us no nigeria
God bless yoruba sons and daughters
God bless yoruba land
Bleep the haters, we no send u
How Very useless and myopic u re my brother. For u its about competing with the southeasterners. Well i dont blame u. U must be in ur secondary school.
Imagine humans with brains celebrating this nurseating outcome. Yorubas have sealed their fate.
Fulanis have finally taken over ur lives.
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Karlosorji(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Grayoso:
Lol. Nonentities Igbos, can you see how it is done? Yorubas sneeze Nigeria catches a cold.

Igbos chestbeat emptily and Pythons immediately visits the SE to twerk and bite. Meanwhile Kanu picks race to abandon his Dog and parents. Lol.

Yorubas no be una mate in Nigeria. First repair your tenth class status before coming online daily to try and shade Yorubas.
See this agbaya. Who de drag sneezing with you?
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Angelawhite(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Grayoso:
Lol. Nonentities Igbos, can you see how it is done? Yorubas sneeze Nigeria catches a cold.

Igbos chestbeat emptily and Pythons immediately visits the SE to twerk and bite. Meanwhile Kanu picks race to abandon his Dog and parents. Lol.

Yorubas no be una mate in Nigeria. First repair your tenth class status before coming online daily to try and shade Yorubas.

Igbos are not your problem. Compare yourself with your Igbo counterparts and you’ll see they are light years above you

1 Like

Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by Kayyus09(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Too bad 9ja cattle can't feed on anything else than what causes chaos
Re: MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west by ChoCho54(f): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
SW1st:

Why not let's wait and see if it would or would not?
Who has ever dialogued successfully with Fulanis. Their leaders even acknowledged the order has been in place for two years.
Whether they comply or not, I don't think anyone is actually interested in enforcing any strident order on any of guest if not for the cruel insecurity it built. Their own leaders are the only ones that can rein in their people and the time is now. I don't sincerely enjoy the stereotyping but only them can fix it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth / Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin & His Brother: "Babes Were Dying Over Me" / Osinbajo Meets With IGP Adamu, DSS Boss, Bichi Over SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.