Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen (34494 Views)

Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best / Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji / Ekiti Is A State Of Professors Not Illiterates..Voters Say No To Vote Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by vincentjk(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
angry
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by tommykiwi(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Keep it up Sir!
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Marvieduke(f): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
May thunder fire you for that statement

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Taejimin(f): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Okay now. Next please
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Franking: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Politicians are not to be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Gokoyer0(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
No one is save in this country anymore. Fulani people kidnapped my friend last year along Lagos-Ibadan expressway. He was released after 3 days when they realised they carried a guy that refused to provide any contacts to give them millions of naira as ransom.
Just a question sir.
In case I have a licensed gun, am I allowed under the law to travel with it in my car for instance?
etrouble:
Traitors die miserably

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
When Fela says
trouble sleep yanka go wake am
nah this kind situation he dey talk about

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by luminouz(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oh God!!

These mudafuckers just don't understand the Fulanis don't respect peace.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by fk001(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
A sensible Governor talking.

Kudos to Fayemi.
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by ChngedChnges(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
T
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by SMBH: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
These people are truly slaves...

Spits on the floor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by tundeEgem: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
This Man Is Being Driven By His Ambition Fuelled By The Fulani. I Dey
Laugh Ooo!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Gokoyer0(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
As e don be for us in SW right now, no one is save anymore.

Fulani people kidnapped my friend last year along Lagos-Ibadan expressway. He was released after 3 days when they realised they carried a guy that refused to provide any contacts to give them millions of naira as ransom.

Just a question.
In case I have a licensed gun, am I allowed under the law to travel with it in my car for instance?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by lekbel09(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is madness....this people have sold us away

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Macphenson: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Helinues come and see what's happening in your dormot.

Be killing yourself over people that have chosen to defend themselves against criminal herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by BlessedNuel: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Seen
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by heryur(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Which kind rubbish talk be this
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Karleb(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
This guy na bascard!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by koyeni(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Na wa
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Oluwaleinad14(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nah Ogun suppose kee some of our leaders/politicians, e pain pain me sey those people get better security that e dey too hard for kidnapper's gunmen, Fulani terrorist and Boko haram to come after them... useless lot undecided
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Iamgrey5(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Asgard13:
Wey those Tinubu boys that were insulting Makinde and promising how he won’t retun as governor .. because he’s pdp

What do you have to say about FAYEMI WHOES NOW TELLING THE WORLD THAT EKITI IS HOME TO FULANI

NDI TUFACE
You should focus more on your part of Nigeria.

Who says Fayemi even have political future in his own state?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by ramatintin(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fayemi no matter how much you ass lick these Fulani agenda you won't still get the presidential ticket. Traitor

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by naturefellow(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
Of course, all SW region have always been home to other tribes.

But you see the ones with eviil minds,yeah, na those we dont want in our midst

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Michael004: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fayemi or fabastard is a worthless slave that should be exterminated from earth. Well, you can take them in your Ekiti, but not in my own ondo.

Miyeti idiots or what do you call yourself. Let these bastard keep fooling you. The people will rise and kill you all.

If the useless governors do anything, their children will go for it.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Michael004: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
ramatintin:
Fayemi no matter how much you ass lick these Fulani agenda you won't still get the presidential ticket. Traitor
That is it.
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by flokii: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Is this Fayemi intelligent atal??

Is this the time to score cheap political points because of 2023 presidency?

Iru awon eda wo la ni nile Yoruba gan.. Attimes I just feel sad with the way my people behave.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by CodeTemplar: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ekiti is not their home. Fayemi was elected and is being paid by taxpayers to deliver good governance, not to form cowardly opinion on their behalf.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by jumper524(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We deceive ourselves alot in this country!!

Fayemi you are a good man... But this is beyond you!!

I just can't stop blaming Miyetti Allah!!

How much did the south west governors gave them today is what I don't know...they just issue statement and settled the matter just like that!!

The south said they don't want herdsmen in their region... we must clear all our people from their region!!

I am very very disappointed in MACBAN!!

Dear Governor of ondo state if u fail to eject herdsmen from your region then shame on you!!

If u fail to carry out your threat of chasing herdsmen out of your state then you're a bloody coward!!

Herdsmen just need to leave the south... I don't just know the kind of useles leaders we have in MACBAN...

So they're comfortable with all these media stereotypes!!

They're OK with how every crime in the south being directed to herdsmen??

All the robbers, skull miners, fraudsters, rapists, cultists, criminals in the south have metaphorsed to herdsmen!

Shame on Political MACBAN for collecting bribe from the governors just to issue one useles statement!!

Shame on kiruwa!!

Dear south west Governors.... Eject all herdsmen from your region!!

So that there will be no Herdsmen to trouble your peace!!

Carry out your threat and don't be cowards!!
there are criminal yorubas leaving in the north but nobody is generalizing the entire yoruba tribe, if criminal elements in the south hiding under the name Fulani are commiting attrocities, people should learn to fish out the criminal elements amongst them.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by helinues: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Macphenson:
Helinues come and see what's happening in your dormot.

Be killing yourself over people that have chosen to defend themselves against criminal herdsmen

Yeah, may I remind you that several lives were lost over the weekend due to politicians fighting about ordinary garage in Ebonyi state.. Curfew already enacted.

How about the burning of 40 houses in Enugu state still this weekend by cultists.

And now today Monday, ESN abi na ESPN classes with Nigeriasecurity forces.

What you guys are wishing others is already at your door step

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by vincentjk(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Let me say something here, if the killings and kidnapping and all the atrocities fulanis are committing in the south west end in 5years time call me a fool.

In 15years time yorubas wouldn't even have a say anymore as they'll be dominated left and right by the fulanis.

Sometime ago my grandfather once told us what happened in ilorin far far back and I couldn't believe my ears till today.

Just look at this thread and see how people are disappointed realizing they've long been sold out cry

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by LilMissRobbie(f): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
I pray that these people don't find their way into Ibadan, let them remain with Fayemi in Ekiti since he wants them please.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Mistakenly Names Chimaroke Nnamani As A Member Of Its Campaign Council / Crowd outside bauchi Inec Hq despite Curfew. pics / Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.