Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen (34490 Views)

Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best / Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji / Ekiti Is A State Of Professors Not Illiterates..Voters Say No To Vote Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Bukden16(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
# ReligiouslyFake.

Shame on the a## and punna licking Governor
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Bluntemperor: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
cpu2006:

But, your Aguero Governor said so shocked

I wander how he arrived at this Statement that may hunt him for the rest of his life!
He is thinking Presidency is for sale,so he can come in.Nawa o! So if the Southerners are brandishing AK47 everywhere in the North,would his reactions be the same.Nonsence!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by mukthar2000(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is your home. You’ve lived here, married and done business with us. Nobody is going anywhere. The statement by the Ondo State Government had no eviction reference,”

Fayemi imaging what u are saying?
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Flows001(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We deceive ourselves alot in this country!!

Fayemi you are a good man... But this is beyond you!!

I just can't stop blaming Miyetti Allah!!

How much did the south west governors gave them today is what I don't know.

The south said they don't want herdsmen in their region... we must clear all our people from their region!!

I am very very disappointed in MACBAN!!

Dear Governor of ondo state if u fail to eject herdsmen from your region then shame on you!!

If u fail to carry out your threat of chasing herdsmen out of your state then you're a bloody coward!!

Herdsmen just need to leave the south... I don't just know the kind of useles leaders we have in MACBAN...

So they're comfortable with all these media stereotypes!!

They're OK with how every crime in the south being directed to herdsmen??

All the robbers, skull miners, fraudsters, rapists, cultists, criminals in the south have metaphorsed to herdsmen!

Shame on Political MACBAN for collecting bribe from the governors just to issue one useles statement!!

Shame on kiruwa!!

Dear south west Governors.... Eject all herdsmen from your region!!

So that there will be no Herdsmen to trouble your peace!!

Carry out your threat and don't be cowards!!
Look at this one, I just finished watching a video where more than 100 dirty looking herdsmen carrying sophisticated weapons and strolling and show casing their weapons while speaking Hausa and Fulfude in a forest purported to be in the South. We don't need any further proof to know that blood sucking is in the DNA of Fulanis. Many survivors of their gruesome attacks also testified that their attackers were Fulanis.
Your kinsmen are bloody killers and the blood of the thousands they have gruesomely murdered from Plateau state down to Southern Kaduna and also in Benue, Nasarawa and now the South West will forever rest on the heads of their generations unborn.
Bloody Fulanis terrorists, the President of that Fulani association was even bold enough to say two Cows equal 100 human lives, such things can only come out from the mouth of a blood sucker who sees nothing wrong in killing humans just to protect COWS. Nonsense, nobody needs them in South as well as the middle belt, your kinsmen have caused more harm than good to their host communities!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Damseldammie(f): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
What a careless talk.... anyways, talk is cheap like they say

Mind you, bobo kay! Ekiti can be Fulani’s home but not Oyo state

Oyo mesi

Okay

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Iamgrey5(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

How much did the south west governors gave them today is what I don't know...they just issue statement and settled the matter just like that!!

What of our people that were attacked??

It's time to modernize Crazing!! It's time to upgrade our business!!

one cow Cost not less than 300k it's time to upgrade the cow Bussiness and increase the prizes!

The south said they don't want herdsmen in their region... we must clear all our people from their region!!

Dear Governor of ondo state if u fail to eject herdsmen from your region then shame on you!!

If u fail to carry out your threat of chasing herdsmen out of your state then you're a bloody coward!!

Herdsmen just need to leave the south... I don't just know the kind of useles leaders we have in MACBAN...

All the robbers, skull miners, fraudsters, rapists, cultists, criminals in the south have metaphorsed to herdsmen!

Shame on Political MACBAN for collecting bribe from the governors just to issue one useles statement!!

Shame on kiruwa!!

You are just bleating like a goat on social media.

Nonsense!

What will silly Fulani hersdman do?

You think only herdsmen are the Northerners living in South west?

Do anyhow and see anyhow!

Try Nonsense and watch us return the favour here in the southwest to your brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Everyone is trying so hard to be politically correct, even at the risk of sounding cowardly and stupid...

This nation will never move forward until we start speaking the truth and acting it.

Dear Southerners, behold the cowards you elected as governors!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by flokii: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Gokoyer0:
As e don be for us in SW right now, no one is save anymore.

Fulani people kidnapped my friend last year along Lagos-Ibadan expressway. He was released after 3 days when they realised they carried a guy that refused to provide any contacts to give them millions of naira as ransom.

Just a question.
In case I have a licensed gun, am I allowed under the law to travel with it in my car for instance?

Almost all the reported cases of Kidnap in South West were carried out by Fulanis.. this is not being hateful but the truth.

These guys go about with weapons and ammunitions that an ordinary Southerner can't go about with without being called criminal.
Why exactly are they carrying guns if they are not criminals?

Yoruba ronu o.. there is fire on the mountain.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Greenback: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
flokii:
Os this Fayemi intelligent atal??

Is this the time to score cheap political points because of 2023 presidency?

Iru awon eda wo la ni nile Yoruba gan.. Attimes I just feel sad with the way my people behave.
Finally..at last..no mention of ipob. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by lexy2014: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Michael004:
Fayemi or fabastard is a worthless slave that should be exterminated from earth. Well, you can take them in your Ekiti, but not in my own ondo.

Miyeti idiots or what do you call yourself. Let these bastard keep fooling you. The people will rise and kill you all.

If the useless governors do anything, their children will go for it.

But we all saw how fayose stood up to d fulanis and their atrocities
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by ofuonyebi: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
HOW I LOVE THE WISDOM OF FAYEMI....THE GOV'S FORUM CHAIRMAN INDEED
WITHOUT MIYETI ALLAH & THEIR PEOPLE OBASANJO COULD NOT HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT
WHEN HIS OWN YORUBAWA FORSAKE HIM...
FAYEMI CAN ONLY BE PESIDENT OR VICE-PRESIDO WITH SUPPORT OF MIYETI ALLAH & CO..
SO, ITS ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER..

WISE BOY...YOU CAN TAME THE LIONS WITH CALM-DOWN WORDS TO GET WHAT YOU WANT JARE

WAR DOES NOT PAY ANYBODY....ASK THE OJUKWU FAMILY WHAT THEY HAVE GAINE FROM THE BIAFRA WAR...1966-1970
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by BastardWike: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
And someone claimed that SW governors have guts. Yesterday, it was Makinde of Oyo telling police to arrest Igboho and shoot his supporters, today is Fayemi of Ekiti telling the herdsmen to take over Ekiti because it's their home. The idiots are falling over themselves on who will impress the Fulanis the most.

I will start working on living this zoo for good because it's obvious there is no way there won't be a serious implosion.

Disgusting and hopeless contree!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Angelfrost:
Everyone is trying so hard to be politically correct, even at the risk of sounding cowardly and stupid...

This nation will never move forward until we start speaking the truth and acting it.

Dear Southerners, behold the cowards you elected as governors!!!

Now they will understand d value of a certain fayose

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by aminusabaru(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

How much did the south west governors gave them today is what I don't know...they just issue statement and settled the matter just like that!!

What of our people that were attacked??

It's time to modernize Crazing!! It's time to upgrade our business!!

one cow Cost not less than 300k it's time to upgrade the cow Bussiness and increase the prizes!

Shame on kiruwa!!

rant bro,but they are not going anywhere
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by BSdetector: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
I may sound mad and crazy. But I as a Yoruba man will rather vote an Igbo man as president instead of this traitor of a man called ifayemi. Fayemi will never become the president of Nigeria by the special grace of God. This will mark the decline of his political career and would end up with nothing more than the influence of a local government chairman. Aye fayemi ma baje. Omo ale. Bastard man.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Akasammyoka: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
why are yorubas like this. Are they decendant of jehoboam, double tongue people
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Macphenson: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

Yeah, may I remind you that several lives were lost over the weekend due to politicians fighting about ordinary garage in Ebonyi state.. Curfew already enacted.

How about the burning of 40 houses in Enugu state still this weekend by cultists.

And now today Monday, ESN abi na ESPN classes with Nigeriasecurity forces.

What you guys are wishing others is already at your door step

Good one you highlighted the various security challenges bedevilling this nation under the auspices of the disaster of a president you brought to power and myopicly supporting.

It exposes your hypocrisy.

Why am I not surprised.

A foolish president is elected ( and supported ) by foolish people.

IMAM OF PEACE 2020

Tell the vegetable of a president that the Nation is on fire.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by BSdetector: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Akasammyoka:
why are yorubas like this. Are they decendant of jehoboam, double tongue people

God punish you, like sey Igbo leaders don't call army to shoot their people. Mad dog
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by slowice(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Stupid leaders... Rather look for a lasting solution to this never-ending security crisis caused by the activities of the herdsmen, they re being politically correct..... Beating about the bush

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by helinues: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Macphenson:

Good one you highlighted the various security challenges bedevilling this nation under the auspices of the disaster of a president you brought to power and myopicly supporting.

It exposes your hypocrisy.

Why am I not surprised.

A foolish president is elected ( and supported ) by foolish people.

IMAM OF PEACE 2020

Tell the vegetable of a president that the Nation is on fire.

The states that are not having security challenges, can we still blame the FG for that?
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by flokii: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
BSdetector:
I may sound mad and crazy. But I as a Yoruba man will rather vote an Igbo man as president instead of this traitor of a man called ifayemi. Fayemi will never become the president of Nigeria by the special grace of God. This will mark the decline of his political career and would end up with nothing more than the influence of a local government chairman. Aye fayemi ma baje. Omo ale. Bastard man.

Noone will vote that traitor called Fayemi for president.

Don't be surprised if you see a surge in clashes and kidnappings in Ekiti in the coming days from the mumu talk of this careless governor.
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Vistra40: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
AlfaB:
One nigeria Igbos. Shebi na these people you wan form united south with?

What of our own political leaders in the East?are they not all the same? Learn to separate the political leaders from the people so you don’t look as though you are a bigot. So long as Fulani herdsmen buy lands and do their business legitimately then it’s no big deal

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Macphenson: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

The states that are not having security challenges, can we still blame the FG for that?

His primary responsibility is to secure the entire Nation.

Do I need to start lecturing you on that?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by helinues: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Macphenson:

His primary responsibility is to secure the entire Nation.

Do I need to start lecturing you on that?

Don't we have state laws?

Didn't out politicians made campaign promises of securing our land? undecided undecided
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by omoluka: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
It is now crystal clear that these people we called politicians are just using us to negotiate for political post, money and influence, they don't give a hoot about our safety. So help me God, i have vowed never to vote again till i leave this hell of a country

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by TimeManager(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
jumper524:
there are criminal yorubas leaving in the north but nobody is generalizing the entire yoruba tribe, if criminal elements in the south hiding under the name Fulani are commiting attrocities, people should learn to fish out the criminal elements amongst them.
show us the reports of criminal yorubas in the north. I'm waiting.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by kunleham(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Trust politicians at your own peril!
Whatever they do or say is for selfish interest! Not the interest of the people!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Kubernetes: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
You Nigerian youths are just wasting your time fighting each other. The rich in Nigeria is united.
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by colestephan86: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nukilia:
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Heaven help the people of Ekiti State....
#BetrayersOfThePeople
You don't understand how stufs work,you don't expect the governors to be dishing out orders like dictators.
And I am confident that them governors didn't give them a penny
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by PropertyBuying(f): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Let's see what becomes of this.
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Deserea: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigerian politicians...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd outside bauchi Inec Hq despite Curfew. pics / Troops Chase Boko Haram Fighters ‘into Lake Chad Water’ / Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.