Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Who Knows A Highly Rated Loan Company In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Knows A Highly Rated Loan Company In Nigeria (330 Views)

Best Rated Movies 2020 You Will Love To Watch / 2020 Top 10 Trending & Rated Movies [nollywood & Hollwyood] / Davido Plays The Role Of A Highly Skilled Commercial Pilot In Nollywood With A Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows A Highly Rated Loan Company In Nigeria by goodwill550: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please what's the best loan company in nigeria?
I am in need of a quick loan
I checked Google play store and found lots of apps. Please guys if you have every patronized one that didn't charge ridiculously and all, with good understanding, please text it here so I can apply on their app.
App that will be willing to give me 4k with a week payback.
Re: Who Knows A Highly Rated Loan Company In Nigeria by laiza(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Quick loans in Nigeria without collateral are given by microfinance banks such as Renmoney etc. There are at least a dozen of them depending on what you need the loan for.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows A Highly Rated Loan Company In Nigeria by goodwill550: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok, if you were in my shoes (supposedly) which one will u go for
Re: Who Knows A Highly Rated Loan Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 26, 2021
goodwill550:
Ok, if you were in my shoes (supposedly) which one will u go for

I don't know what you might be facing right now, but I would suggest you don't go into getting any loan from those apps. It's very easy to become enslaved. I'm talking from experience.

And if you must, kindly ensure you do not take any other after the first. Check my post for more info

https://www.nairaland.com/6347135/situation-how-does-one-gain

I would have loved to lend you the #4k (without interest) but I do not have much now. Mention my moniker on 29th, I should be able to help out then,,, that's if you still need it.

May God help you out.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows A Highly Rated Loan Company In Nigeria by goodwill550: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2021
SirDelight:

I don't know what you might be facing right now, but I would suggest you don't go into getting any loan from those apps. It's very easy to become enslaved. I'm talking from experience.

And if you must, kindly ensure you do not take any other after the first. Check my post for more info

https://www.nairaland.com/6347135/situation-how-does-one-gain

I would have loved to lend you the #4k (without interest) but I do not have much now. Mention my moniker on 29th, I should be able to help out then,,, that's if you still need it.

May God help you out.
Thanks for your advice Sir,
I read your thread, these loan companies have done more harm than good...
I wouldn't have tried any, it's just that I'm stuck right now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders / Movie: A Writer's Odyssey (2021) / Obi Cubana Crashed My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.