Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit (1651 Views)

Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka / Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics / Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by helinues: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
The patriotic Nigerians have been called so many names regarding the unrecognized ESN security outfit.

The current faceoff between ESN and Nigeria security forces could have been averted if notable Igbo have spoken about it...

I hope the SE governor's won't act like a sizzy and take the bull by the horn

1 Like

Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
we are not complaining

9 Likes

Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by helinues: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
we are not complaining

Of course, I either..

Just wondering how can people be wishing others what could be dangerous to them as well..

Professor Karma, Tuale oo
Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by Thewrath(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Recognized or not,the people have accepted them,let it now be arm to arm if that is what it will take for NA to stop the killing of unarmed civilian.

That’s why they take us serious whenever they hear IPOD OR NK with ARMY....

Fulani heardsmen na ordinary vigilant go pursue them when we are ready for them.

10 Likes

Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by helinues: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
we are not complaining as well , right now it's no longer stick and stone but gun for gun

You see that's the different between you and I..

When it was about my region, I played as a pawn to be insulted just to divert the unnecessary fracas.

But in your own case, as long as you are not involved, you care less... Let it burn

Like really
Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by mrvitalis(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
The patriotic Nigerians have been called so many names regarding the unrecognized ESN security outfit.

The current faceoff between ESN and Nigeria security forces could have been averted if notable Igbo have spoken about it...

Which law recognize civilian jtf

9 Likes

Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by helinues: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

You are back... Welcome back to start with

No matter how you look at it, me preferred anything to avoid the unnecessary blood shed and destroy of properties from all the region in Nigeria...

Let's avoid that first and then we can discuss
Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by Generalnomercy: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

Attack the fulanis that took your lands and flogged your Obas.

Nigerian army should as a matter of urgency leave Igboland now before its too late.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by uptimumOne23(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Get your priorities right and stop displaying your gullibility
Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
All this for politics....just for politics.

The fight over who will control the pot has begun....
Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by mrvitalis(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

You are back... Welcome back to start with

No matter how you look at it, me preferred anything to avoid the unnecessary blood shed and destroy of properties from all the region in Nigeria...

Let's avoid that first and then we can discuss
If there were no blood shade blacks would still be slaves

Africa would still be under european rule

Muslims would still rule spain

There is no greater honor than fighting for what u feel is right

9 Likes

Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
elgramz:
Shut up foolish Yoruba animal. If ESN is illegal then so is Amotekun. They were both formed to tackle the same problem. ESN is here to stay and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Helinues is not a yoruba but a fulani jihadist

We have lots of them on this forum

Uncircumcized fulani idiots parading themselves as Yoruba or Igbo just to cause disunity in South. They've been using divide & rule tactics for a very long time but here's the time the whole south must unite & fight these bastards

12 Likes

Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by uptimumOne23(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Attack the fulanis that took your lands and flogged your Obas.

Nigerian army should as a matter of urgency leave Igboland now before its too late.

What would you do if they don't leave
Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by helinues: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
I'm not heartless like you , someone who's will to turn a black eyes because his meal ticket depends on how many lies you tell on cyberspace....you should be ashame of yourself if truly you are a Yoruba ... foreigners are decimating your tribe and you have the courage to pat them on the back ....pls don't compare you and I

Do you remember during End Sars protest? I was called so many names just because I didn't want any loss of lifes and property...

You see anything relating to southern region of Nigeria, call me so many names as long my message would divert chaos..
Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by mrvitalis(m): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Get your priorities right and stop displaying your gullibility
I asked a simple question ..ESN is to east what civilian jtf is to north simple

6 Likes

Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by EzeAro: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
is this idiot even Yoruba or a Fulani?

4 Likes

Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by helinues: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

If there were no blood shade blacks would still be slaves

Africa would still be under european rule

Muslims would still rule spain

There is no greater honor than fighting for what u feel is right

Even if the slavery is still existing today, there are so many ways to avoid loss of lifes and properties...

Was it not Amanda, a young black poet that entertained the world during Biden's inauguration?
Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by uptimumOne23(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

I asked a simple question ..ESN is to east what civilian jtf is to north simple

oh my...I weep for you people... you've all been brainwashed

Answer this questions first

Who created CJTF ?

Who created ESN ?

1 Like

Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

Do you remember during End Sars protest? I was called so many names just because I didn't want any loss of lifes and property...

You see anything relating to southern region of Nigeria, call me so many names as long my message would divert chaos..
divert what attention look I understand you benefit from BMC handouts but you are Yoruba before Nigeria and it's your kits and kins that will be killed ....in Nigeria the only language the understand is violence , lady year taught me a lesson and everything Nigeria is blood and blood

1 Like

Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by mrvitalis(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:

oh my...I weep for you people... you've all been brainwashed

Answer this questions first

Who created CJTF ?

Who created ESN ?
North east Indigenes formed civilian jtf to fight evil in their land

South east youth formed ESN to fight evil in our land ...

What's different

8 Likes

Re: ESN Is An Unrecognized Security Outfit by elgramz: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Helinues is not a yoruba but a fulani jihadist

We have lots of them on this forum

Uncircumcized fulani idiots parading themselves as Yoruba or Igbo just to cause disunity in South. They've been using divide & rule tactics for a very long time but here's the time the whole south must unite & fight these bastards
Ok, thanks for the clarification, I have corrected my post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Man Of The Moment Salihu Tanko Yakasai / "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno / INEC Continuous Voters Registration - How To Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.