Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? (24189 Views)

Is It Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook Before Marriage? / Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Get Married? / Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
jaxxy:

That’s what I’m saying. Bt there are always exceptions.

True
Very few
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Shokoloko(f): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

You do because it's a subject that affects women in general, your innate nature will make you find rationalization hamsters to validate what you feel concerning the topic and you won't apply intellectual curiosity or reason(open minded analysis),your education makes you memorize data's and theories but doesn't give you the capacity to apply logic because of your innate Solipsism as a woman, I can't fault you and your gynocentric source (Wikipedia)

I never listed Wikipedia as source because its not reliable. I would also be wary of letting my intellectual curiosity or reason(open minded analysis) lead me into using a site of little repute as my source. I am open to further discussion when we have quality references to support your views

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by od501: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
KingZaddy:

Watch Nigerians discuss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtc9VN_ISok

Which kian stupid question be this? Okay... Is it a most for a man to make money and take care of his wife or gal friend? Oya answer!
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by mekusmanuel(f): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
I just don't understand that question. Have you seen a doctor that does not know how to use stethoscope?
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by seunayantokun(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
No. You never need to be one biko.
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by HelpYourself(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

Interesting

So women should be the breadwinner of the home ahbi??

Where, how , when , how did , wait what?

How did you come to this conclusion? Wait what forum are you on ?

grin

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by brainbox80: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
What a woman � �
God bless your mother

pozehnani:
Don't you like good food? Then make it compulsory for your female children to be good cooks. If possible, professional chefs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Munzy14(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mynd44:
No.
You can be good elsewhere, the idea that women must be good in the kitchen only propagate the wrong Idea that they belong there. It also creates a situation where the man is okay not making food because he believes it is the job of the woman. Making food is an art and some people just don't have it.

Although, I believe every human(male or female) should possess the basic skill to make their own food. The food might not be tasteful but they should be able to whip up something so theu shouldn't starve even if they can afford to buy. Atleast sabi cook noodles.
Keep beating about the bush with this your comment, a woman must be a good cook ...becauseeeeee e get y.

Cc mariahangel I guru comment a?
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by korban3134(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
JudgeKronos:
For me ... My requirements....

beauty ...... 5%
cooking skills ....60%
Bed ......... 30%
others ...... 5%

For me
Beauty...22%
Bed....25%
Cooking skill...3%
Fidelity....50%

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Wunna: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
etrouble:

This one is typing from the psychiatric ward of the Isolation Centre
Afonja is pained
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by mariahAngel(f): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Munzy14:

Keep beating about the bush with this your comment, a woman must be a good cook ...becauseeeeee e get y.

Cc mariahangel I guru comment a?

Hapuga ndi a wu ndi uwa ohuru! cheesy

Someone that once said a lady has the sole right to decide where they hold her traditional marriage, onye ahu o si ya ma ihe o n'ekwu?

Onwere ihe kpatara m jiri lefuru thread a anya.
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by harmony75: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
everyone should know how to cook men likes food so they should also know how to cook!
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

We are not saying which gender should be good at cooking okayyy

The woman must know how to cook especially if she wants to wifeable
See as you carry this matter for head, attacking any and everyone. Jobless lout.
You're a child at heart (regardless of your age digits). One day, you'll understand that relationships are dynamic in nature, till then...
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Chii59:

See as you carry this matter for head, attacking any and everyone. Jobless lout.
You're a child at heart (regardless of your age digits). One day, you'll understand that relationships are dynamic in nature, till then...

Attacking his maturity
How pathetic
Women grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Derare(f): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
ukaface:
What I sha know is that ,if you like cook like cookery book,man wey go Waka leave you go leave you.

Back to the question:
It's ideal for a woman to know how to cook,same for men too. I wonder who ascribed Cooking only to the female gender.
It is compulsory for both men and women to know how to cook.
grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Derare:

grin

undecided
If you like don't learn how to cook
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Chykes4micheal: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
If woman no Sabi cook wetin she go gain grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Derare(f): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

undecided
If you like don't learn how to cook
Lol
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Oshokalo: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
bjprodint:
Why?
u no mention his mother u gave her that regard
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Pat081: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
One of the useless gals is coming 2d fool house soon
bjprodint:
your sisters and cousins are our heads.
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by rasxx(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
[s]
Olayetan:

You're a simp, how can someone spend all the time in kitchen, you're reasoning from your hand and not from your head..

Even people that cooks for monetary exchange doesn't spend all their time cooking.
Since you want bonding, maybe both of you should be jobless so you can spend more time bonding.
[[/s]
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Upoo: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
If she can't COOK is total upbringing failure.
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by pozehnani(f): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
brainbox80:
What a woman � �
God bless your mother

Amen.

Thanks.
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by offset67(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
is the man suppose to be better in cooking?
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by samx4real(m): 12:53am On Jan 27, 2021
JudgeKronos:
For me ... My requirements....
beauty ...... 5% cooking skills ....60% Bed ......... 30% others ...... 5%

I think we are in the same line but beauty should be at least 20%...
5% too small abeg... Lets save our generation from ugliness.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by NotGej: 2:45am On Jan 27, 2021
Mynd44:
No.
You can be good elsewhere, the idea that women must be good in the kitchen only propagate the wrong Idea that they belong there. It also creates a situation where the man is okay not making food because he believes it is the job of the woman. Making food is an art and some people just don't have it.

Although, I believe every human(male or female) should possess the basic skill to make their own food. The food might not be tasteful but they should be able to whip up something so theu shouldn't starve even if they can afford to buy. Atleast sabi cook noodles.

My friend women belong there! Women are not structured to lead.
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by DEMZEE(m): 3:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Chii59:

I understand relationships dynamics and I'm sure as hell not getting married to a career slut who will rather slave to her boss than submit to me and perform her wifely duties
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by DEMZEE(m): 3:34am On Jan 27, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Where, how , when , how did , wait what?

How did you come to this conclusion? Wait what forum are you on ?

grin

Hahahahahahahaha

Just asking
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by DEMZEE(m): 3:37am On Jan 27, 2021
jaxxy:

There seems to be a raging fight between men and women. And it’s coming from the 2 extremes bt u are both wrong.

Man wasn’t made to rule over women bt over other beings and the earth. He was made to love woman and rule with support.

Now some misogynistic men and feminist want to enforce their own laws and order and it has led to a sadistic and retrogressive war of genders.

Sorry not of it will work because it’s against nature itself.

As long as we have femcentric institutions and agencies both male and female genders will always be at war especially in the western societies and Europe.

Both men and women should complement each other not that they are equal to each other

I hate feminism with my soul

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by DEMZEE(m): 3:40am On Jan 27, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

If men provided 100% like they were meant to, there would hardly be need for a woman to put career first, but we have children in men's body these days

Then why settle down for a man with a child's body

Some ladies after whoring away all their fertile and youthful years (18-25) will expect to see a man to settle down with by the time they are already hitting 30 and most of the time they end up with beta males and simps.

The educated women think they have sense but in reality they are not that different from the uneducated women

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by DEMZEE(m): 3:43am On Jan 27, 2021
ukaface:
the world is evolving.
I go cook for my husband,and my husband go cook for me.

It's not a bad thing to have career like the men Naa,is it?

Why wud u want to have a career like a man??

U want to take up the masculine structure to Wat end

Women value relationships with their loved ones,children and marriage more than having a career. Unless such woman is a bitter radical feminist or the woman is in her 30s and her smv value is depreciating rapidly
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by DEMZEE(m): 3:44am On Jan 27, 2021
jaxxy:

Now this mindset is a major problem.

It's not a mindset

It's reality

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? / Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React / List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.