Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React (24207 Views)

Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) / Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by EmagNig(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2019
A Nigerian man has courted to much attention on Twitter after he posted that he takes permission from wife before he sets to go out.

In his post, he argued that he is not living as a single entity and definitely accountable to someone, which is his wife.

The man identified as Kenna wrote:

Find it hilarious when people take offense when I say I have to ask my wife for permission before I commit to going out. Lol I’m not a freestyling single living organism . I’m not a paramecium , I’m accountable to someone.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerians-reacts-after-man-said-he-takes-permission-from-wife-to-go-out/

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by chukelvin(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2019
Interesting...
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by IamD18: 12:32pm On May 20, 2019
Letting your WIFE know where you are going to is very very important and an act of regard to her. That's what every reasonable husband should do.

But asking for permission from her to go out is an act of nothing but foolishness and stupidity.

217 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Easybela(f): 12:48pm On May 20, 2019
Whatever u think wl forever keep ur home in unity and peace,pls do it,others opinion matters not. The way u choose to run your home is strictly and entirely your business.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by SageMK: 1:19pm On May 20, 2019
Well whatever rock his boat.

He should also send selfies of his surroundings and Google Map screenshots of his location to his wife for greater transparency. I hope he doesn't just stop there.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Kendumazy(m): 2:31pm On May 20, 2019
Orishirishi
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Apination(m): 2:35pm On May 20, 2019
The wife knows she can't stop him from going out but as he said it's important to treat your better half as an equal undecided

11 Likes

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by YoungAncient1: 3:17pm On May 20, 2019
That's a good man there who knows the secret of a working marriage.

#commitment
#accountability
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by BlackfireX: 3:18pm On May 20, 2019
Click like if you know the guy is not normal.

Click share if you know you will do the same.

The people have spoken

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Princedapace(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2019
That is how it should be, pls. The husband and wife are now one. Both should take permission from one another

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Banter1(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2019
Good husband
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Komolafe89: 3:19pm On May 20, 2019
Woman rapper

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by DBossNG(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2019
Funny and confused people everywhere
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2019
Which kind life be this
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:22pm On May 20, 2019
A wise woman should love, respect and treat this kind of man like a lord. A foolishhh woman will take him for granted. His wife is lucky to have him.

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 20, 2019
He is RIGHT.
He has explained it better.
I tell my WIFE such because these DAYS, EVIL has relocated to the DOMAINS of our environment.

LADIES will FLOOD this thread now.
Some have mastered ONLINE Plans of snatching the man grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by OzziOhinoyi(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2019
grin
Hahaha �
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Laeroy(f): 3:22pm On May 20, 2019
Kudos man,You are a unique typical example of a specie who acts on the saying "" DO UNTO OTHERS, WHAT YOU'LL HAVE THEM DO TO YOU"""..

HE MUST HAVE A LOT OF EMPATHY...

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Michelle55: 3:23pm On May 20, 2019
I love this kiss.. Do whatever keeps your home together, the public matters not

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Ekakamba: 3:23pm On May 20, 2019
Horse-band Material. grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by XD3G: 3:23pm On May 20, 2019
To have a happy home, keep your Wife happy

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by enemyofprogress: 3:25pm On May 20, 2019
She don use her pant nack am for head and use pussy water cook food for am. tohyorsih no try am o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by enemyofprogress: 3:25pm On May 20, 2019
XD3G:
To have a happy home, keep your Wife happy
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by fasho01(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2019
IamD18:
Letting your WIFE know where you are going to is very very important and an act of regard to her. That's what every reasonable husband should do.

But asking for permission from her to go out is an act of nothing but foolishness and stupidity.

Seconded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by enemyofprogress: 3:26pm On May 20, 2019
Michelle55:
I love this kiss.. Do whatever keeps your home together, the public matters not
rubbish
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by enemyofprogress: 3:27pm On May 20, 2019
adesuara:
He must av eating vegetable
laced with pussy water

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries / List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos / Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.