Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma (44886 Views)

Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries / 'Oshiomhole's Antics Will Fail' - Governor Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Jamesbally: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good one
The EASTERN ZOO MUST FALL
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by chuksey1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Few weeks ago we heard of top military officers killed by bandits and angry mob in the north west and Boronu state, yet there was no reprisal attack on the community by the army. But once it comes to matters concerning the south east the military will unleash mayhem. See them shooting live bullets openly.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by bossvitality(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dis one na make e be like say he no talk

3 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Sonnobax15(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
malcom1X:
Supreme Court governor has spoken.

Truth is once he declares curfew. Don't sleep at home

The curfew is a way of checkmating innocent people, people who want to live a peacefully.
A sensible man would have attacked the message instead of attacking the messenger himself..

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by bishop4life(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
I was supposed to be in orlu today.
I just found myself not going there.
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by supercase1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
yinkus6750:
So unfortunate.
The only way to fish them out is to raze down every dangerous nooks and corner of the zone.
Wike didn't condone rubbish in Oyigbo.
They lucky OBJ is not on seat
Let them ask from Odi people.
Have you heard of RPG7 IEDs and sniper rifles before?
If u have then u won't be typing all these rubbish while lying down hungrily in your bed

6 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by uncleck: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
I'm yet to understand the real reason behind this uprising. If anyone knows the cause of this problem in details, please share with me because I don't believe the version I'm hearing
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Dedetwo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
This dummy of a governor should be asked if Nigerian army should respond to every gun shot in the air. Why did the moronic brigade commander in Obineze not deploy the peasants in booths at Oguta when the Fulani herdsmen killed an innocent farmer? Mere asking the Fulani herdsmen to vacate Orlu, the stiff in Obineze deployed zombies called soldiers. This could escalate into a war!!!

13 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by uncleck: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mr Governor, please be kind enough to tell us what actually led to the shootout

4 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Basher8583: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
madmohamed:
lat them come inside the Bush let se who is the Boss I think soja they fight inside the buch coward Nigeria army na only civilian them they get power
civilian wey get gun no be civilian again
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
all this would have been avoided if Rochas was not greedy enough to want to own n control imo state in future by installing his son in law as governor....now see what he caused us with this supreme governor....

how will be handle such now?

6 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by TrueChristians: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by pickatyouu: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigerian Army that can't face boko boys always turn Voltron when they meet innocent civilian.

10 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by lordcabasa(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
BOTH The Army AND ESN are being accused of Perpetrating the unnecessary slaughter of Harmless Orlu Civilians,
As if the shameful fact that citizens can no longer in unmistakable terms tell the difference in operation between the conducts of a tax funded military force from those of 'alleged' terrorists is not good enough,

The Wise Governor From The East has decided to Order the same Military adjudged to be culpable in the needless bloodletting to Fish out the Perpetrators of the needless violence. One will think a smart leader will constitute an unbiased fact finding report before dishing out such a blanket marching order to an undisciplined force like our Army. The result will no doubt be the inexplicable disappearance of innocent Civilians and their corpses like we saw at the Lekki Toll gate during the Endsars Conundrum.

WE ALL WANT PEACE, BUT WE NEED JUSTICE MORE.
DIALOGUE REMAINS THE MOST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION.
VIOLENCE WILL MAKE US ALL LOSERS.
I SEE NO REASON FOR THE NEEDLESS BLOODLETTING, WHEN TALKING CAN SAVE LIVES.

5 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Eriokanmi: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
I watched the man speak on channels tv a few minutes ago, looking so relaxed as if someone went to wake him up to come and read the speech. Imo state has never been fortunate with sane leadership

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by elisho: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
supreme court governor na now you start work u go run leave that seat

3 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by BlessedNuel: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dont include esn into this matter unless u were there when it happened. Dont misinform people.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Pk01(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fake news!.

Before now they are laughing at arewa people,they also laugh lagos wey be yoruba land ..karma!!!

Is this karma or fake news!! (Lols) which one I will call it...my igbo friend don't want to go to they East I dunno why.. is now claiming indigene of my home town...haahhh
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by ladychioma: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Beremx:
The useless governor doesn’t even know the security situation in his state. See yeye talk? Who killed the innocent people?

Anu mpam
The Nigerian soldiers did. Why are they fighting those that are not fighting them. What are they looking for in the forest if not trouble. They should go and fight Gbokoharam and bandits. Leave ESN alone so that trouble will leave you alone

6 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by mightyhazel: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
MadamExcellency:

He is still under the influence of Fulani political patronage hence owes his allegiance to them for all his time as IMO State Governor.

Mumu Supreme Court Governor
lol,you are explaining to a mumu who thinks buhari is an amiable general befitting of ruling Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
See as him mumu face resemble Supreme Court.

4 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by tishbite41(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Caliphate goat!

3 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by naijadrivablog: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Stooge
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by ladychioma: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pk01:
Fake news!
Not fake at all
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by ladychioma: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
pickatyouu:
Nigerian Army that can't face boko boys always turn Voltron when they meet innocent civilian.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by amakadlite(f): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
This supreme court governor thinks he will remain in power forever. don't worry your Fulani masters will use and throw you away as usual. keep sacrificing the lives of innocent citizens for political gains.

5 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Pk01(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
See them children of 888ts doing wat they knows best..

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by aryzgreat: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Foolish supreme Court Governor. You have given the military men license to start picking innocent young men and tag them gunmen. Are u not aware the military shot dead some innocent ppl? What are you doing to bring those trigger happy military men to book?

3 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by benpuzzy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmmmmm, which way Nigeria, which way Nigeria, which way to Go?
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Xdesign79: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lol...joker...contact me for your logo, banner, book cover or flyer designs....call/whatapp:09062882306

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) / President Buhari Sacks Saleh Mamman and Sabo Nanono As Ministers / Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.