Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma (44885 Views)

Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries / 'Oshiomhole's Antics Will Fail' - Governor Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by PissfulProtester: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
mike8804:
Igbo leaders selling their youths out for massacre. Nigeria isn't our father land, everyone gets his/her father's land in their hometowns.
shattaaaap!

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by UnknownT: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just like they did in Obigbo, declare curfew then tell Army to bring people to book, which to them(Army) sound like you can go ahead and kill more people to exact revenge

6 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by SeriouslySense(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
JooEeL:
YOU ARE THE PERPETRATOR YOU FOOOL!

I swear to God who made me : I am Yoruba but I stand with my Igbo and IPOB brothers.

ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE! This idiotic governor wants to play the exact template that WIKIlona did in murdering innoncent Obigbo brethren.

They will invite the soldiers into town, then the soldiers will harass completely innocent civilians, and then kill some just to draw the attention of IPOB, and now ESN.

That's what these bastards always do. They kill innocent civilians first and when you retaliate, they will spin the story on its head to later victimise the Igbos. Gosh, this thing hurts me. This terroristic (FG) Fulani Government time and time and again, always makes a mess of the Igbo race, and then try to make other tribes hate them by always twisting the facts.

I urge every one of good conscience to not buy into the government narrative ever again. You all, at least by now, can now see for yourselves that the FG, Miyetti Allah and the Nigerian Army are the main sponsors of terrorism.

If you are a fellow Yoruba like me and you want to mock the ESN or our Eastern brothers, may God in his infinite wisdom punish you and your family up to the 10th generation. It was just a few days ago that these same Boko Haram disguising as Nigerian Army stormed Ogun state and flogged our residents and even Obas just to allow free rein of herdsmen to eat the crops of our own farmers unchallenged. And you still want to mock the Easterners or victimise them as usual in your stupidity? I say God will punish you, fooools! Aye e o le da mo. sad

Lastly if at this state you still consider yourself as a so-called south-south, trying to dissociate yourself from the great work Nnamdi Kanu is doing, I have only one thing to tell you: your moronic nature is permanent.

Keep the focus.
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by SW1st: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sold out!!!

See how a gov of SE sold them out. shocked

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by DarlingtonC: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
yinkus6750:
So unfortunate.
The only way to fish them out is to raze down every dangerous nooks and corner of the zone.
Wike didn't condone rubbish in Oyigbo.
They lucky OBJ is not on seat
Let them ask from Odi people.
I can perceive the odor of your mouth from here. Please shut it

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by olisaEze(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Was it the gunmen that shot at & killed the innocent bystanders? Dis figurehead Governor with im bald head has already blamed his people without investigating the facts. In the first place who sent soldiers to do the job of the police & DSS there? Mumu Supreme Court Olodo Governor! grin

6 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
aniomadei1975:

Very soon you will start shouting "genocide or massacre" all over the internet. O ji oso agbakwulu ogu amaro na ogu bu onwu

SHUT UP!

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Dedetwo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
lordcabasa:
BOTH THE The Army AND ESN are being accused of Perpetrating the unnecessary slaughter of Harmless Orlu Civilians, as if the shameful fact that citizens cannot in unmistakeable terms tell the conducts of the military from alleged terrorists is not good enough,

The Wise Governor From The East has decided to Order the same Military to Fish out the Perpetrators of the needless violence. One will think a smart leader will constitute an unbiased fact finding report before dishing out such a blanket marching order to an undisciplined force like our Army. The result will no doubt be the inexplicable disappearance of innocent Civilians and their corpses like we saw at the Lekki Toll gate during the Endsars Conundrum.

WE ALL WANT PEACE, BUT WE NEED JUSTICE MORE.
DIALOGUE REMAINS THE MOST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION.
VIOLENCE WILL MAKE US ALL LOSERS.
I SEE NO REASON FOR THE NEEDLESS BLOODLETTING, WHEN TALKING CAN SAVE LIVES.

Imo State does not have a dead governor. At least a dead governor would have been lying in state by now. Imo State have a cupboard skeleton as a governor. A real human being would informed the brigade commander in Obinze that there is a function for police and another for the army. The soldiers should be withdrawn to the barracks ASAP.

6 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by JooEeL(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dpharisee:
Hope should just keep quiet, soldiers killed civilians and is he thinking they will arrest themselves or go after innocent civilians.
He is supposed to be the Chief Security Officer of the state but the Army will not even notify him before carrying out a large scale operation in his state and he calls that federalism?
The reality is that Fulani will not dare say the forests in the South East belongs to them like they are doing in the South West.
ESN is not using the kind of Dane guns and mark 4 rifles we see with Amotekun, they are well armed and more donations to acquire heavy weaponry like RPGs, armour penetrating ordinance to take care of the light body vehicles that moves troops and Snipers riffles will soon be acquired to protect the communities, enough of the senseless killings of Igbos by the Army.
Thousands of Igbo youths and retired military personnel are lining up to commence training.
ESN have relocated to the bushes and forests while the Army is roaming around the streets shooting indiscriminately and harrassing civilians.

Blatant cowards, d nigerian army
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mgbadike80:
Everybody knows that it's the soldiers that attacked the town but the governor said that it's "militants". Southeast governors/Ohanaeze are all a big disgrace.
NB: Those saying that soldiers were killed are liars from the Buhari media centre (BMC), no news media have announced that soldiers were killed, even the state governor have said such in his broadcast, no soldier was killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by anungangampu: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
mike8804:
Igbo leaders selling their youths out for massacre. Nigeria isn't our father land, everyone gets his/her father's land in their hometowns.
seriously, thismbusiness men governors s not helping
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Abagworo(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dpharisee:
Hope should just keep quiet, soldiers killed civilians and is he thinking they will arrest themselves or go after innocent civilians.
He is supposed to be the Chief Security Officer of the state but the Army will not even notify him before carrying out a large scale operation in his state and he calls that federalism?
The reality is that Fulani will not dare say the forests in the South East belongs to them like they are doing in the South West.
ESN is not using the kind of Dane guns and mark 4 rifles we see with Amotekun, they are well armed and more donations to acquire heavy weaponry like RPGs, armour penetrating ordinance to take care of the light body vehicles that moves troops and Snipers riffles will soon be acquired to protect the communities, enough of the senseless killings of Igbos by the Army.
Thousands of Igbo youths and retired military personnel are lining up to commence training.
ESN have relocated to the bushes and forests while the Army is roaming around the streets shooting indiscriminately and harrassing civilians.

Seems you are either highly informed on ESN affairs or you probably are Nnamdi Kanu's moniker. Whichever way I am against your IPOB for trying to radicalize Igbo youths and arming them without legal backing thereby making innocent people vulnerable to their illegitimacy as witnessed today in Orlu. Why is Umuahia not used for the ESN?

On the other hand I will advise the Governor that use of force is not the way forward as thkngs may likely get out of hand if more force is applied.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Molahnelson(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Enough said this it is not 1967_1970 whether you believe it or not ESN is equipped and ready

No region in Nigeria has people in diaspora then that Region

ESN Buying sophisticated weapon is not the problem

The problem is won't you negotiate for peace
Because guerrilla war is very hard to defeat

Go to Afghanistan 20 years of fighting Taliban with no ending
Even with the US NATO Russia they still can defeat Taliban up to today now they are start negotiating in Qatar something they should have done long before the fighting.

warfare is not always the answer that is something that Nigeria leaders will never learn.
Not every small conflict you send Amy, every small conflict you force,

This will only breed more guerrilla fighters and Militia.

Take heeds to wisdom instruction

11 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by afube: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Imo State that is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria. Peace should be restored to that state by any means necessary... Nonsense

Mumu
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Lightorder: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
yinkus6750:
So unfortunate.
The only way to fish them out is to raze down every dangerous nooks and corner of the zone.
security expert in other people’s land whereas your sisters, daughters, mothers and wives are being r*ped, kidnapped, crops destroyed, lands taken by killer herders and you sit helplessly there giving advice on how to raze other people’s zone

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Basemann: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
yoluba people should mind there business and leave ibos alone. it happened in iboland see how yoluba carry the matter for head all because they want to deny ibos presidential slot come 2023. yoluba is ibo enemy in all ramifications. ibos will soon declare war against yoluba before 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by masterpix(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
yinkus6750:
So unfortunate.
What is your point bitter soul
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Basemann: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
yinkus6750:
So unfortunate.
yoluba people should mind there business and leave ibos alone. it happened in iboland see how yoluba carry the matter for head all because they want to deny ibos presidential slot come 2023. yoluba is ibo enemy in all ramifications. ibos will soon declare war against yoluba before 2023 presidential election

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Dedetwo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Igboland needs most young men to be armed. It is task that must be accomplished. Fulani and northern region have done it already.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Pk01(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Trash!!!
Cry me a river
Molahnelson:
Enough said this it is not 1967_1970 whether you believe it or not ESN is equipped and ready

No region in Nigeria has people in diaspora then that Region

ESN Buying sophisticated weapon is not the problem

The problem is won't you negotiate for peace
Because guerrilla war is very hard to defeat

Go to Afghanistan 20 years of fighting Taliban with no ending
Even with the US NATO Russia they still can defeat Taliban up to today now they are start negotiating in Qatar something they should have done long before the fighting.

warfare is not always the answer that is something that Nigeria leaders will never learn.
Not every small conflict you send Amy, every small conflict you force,

This will only breed more guerrilla fighters and Militia.

Take heeds to wisdom instruction

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Useless supreme court governor
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by RomanGreen: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
yinkus6750:
So unfortunate.

Mumu, may the govt killers kill you and your family just as the soldiers slaughtered innocent citizens at Obigbo.....Isee!!!

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by ChimaAdeoye: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
yinkus6750:
So unfortunate.

And you think they will simply fold their hands and watch Fulani people walk around freely as Fulani soldiers people? You need to have your head re-examined if you don't see that Nigeria is already on the path to perdition.

All the empty talk will result in the same outcome for Nigeria because it does not have leaders. The outcome is the same, albeit bloodshed on both sides. Fulanis should continue with the illusion that their blood will not be shed while they kill other tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Basemann: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dedetwo:
Igboland needs most young men to be armed. It is task that must be accomplished. Fulani and northern region have done it already.
mind your business and leave fulani alone
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by DenreleDave(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Basemann:
yoluba people should mind there business and leave ibos alone. it happened in iboland see how yoluba carry the matter for head all because they want to deny ibos presidential slot come 2023. yoluba is ibo enemy in all ramifications. ibos will soon declare war against yoluba before 2023 presidential election

Igbos are yorubas enemies...

You igbos shud stop putting mouth yoruba matter.. Face ur orji Kalu the convict and leave our Tinubu alone..

We wanted amotekun, we got it against fed govt wish... East settled for IGP police grin

No balls at all
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Molahnelson(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pk01:
Trash!!!
Cry me a river

Pain
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by blaqoracle: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Imo State that is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria. Peace should be restored to that state by any means necessary... Nonsense
when you celebrate the sorrow of others, sooner than expected, misery will become your companion.
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Basemann: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

And you think they will simply fold their hands and watch your people walk around freely as Fulanis kill people? You need to have your head re-examined if you don't already see that Nigeria is already on the path to perdition.

All the empty talk will result in the same outcome for Nigeria because it does not have leaders. The outcome is the same, albeit bloodshed on both sides. Fulanis should continue with the illusion that their blood will not be shed while the kill other tribes.
That guy you quoted is an overgrown yoluba man trying to ignite fire in iboland

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by ezepharoah(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
God help nigeria
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Ihateniggov: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
JooEeL:
YOU ARE THE PERPETRATOR YOU FOOOL!

I swear to God who made me : I am Yoruba but I stand with my Igbo and IPOB brothers.

ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE! This idiotic governor wants to play the exact template that WIKIlona did in murdering innoncent Obigbo brethren.

They will invite the soldiers into town, then the soldiers will harass completely innocent civilians, and then kill some just to draw the attention of IPOB, and now ESN.

That's what these bastards always do. They kill innocent civilians first and when you retaliate, they will spin the story on its head to later victimise the Igbos. Gosh, this thing hurts me. This terroristic (FG) Fulani Government time and time and again, always makes a mess of the Igbo race, and then try to make other tribes hate them by always twisting the facts.

I urge every one of good conscience to not buy into the government narrative ever again. You all, at least by now, can now see for yourselves that the FG, Miyetti Allah and the Nigerian Army are the main sponsors of terrorism.

If you are a fellow Yoruba like me and you want to mock the ESN or our Eastern brothers, may God in his infinite wisdom punish you and your family up to the 10th generation. It was just a few days ago that these same Boko Haram disguising as Nigerian Army stormed Ogun state and flogged our residents and even Obas just to allow free rein of herdsmen to eat the crops of our own farmers unchallenged. And you still want to mock the Easterners or victimise them as usual in your stupidity? I say God will punish you, fooools! Aye e o le da mo. sad

Lastly if at this state you still consider yourself as a so-called south-south, trying to dissociate yourself from the great work Nnamdi Kanu is doing, I have only one thing to tell you: your moronic nature is permanent.

Keep the focus.
God bless you for this piece my fellow Yoruba brother.

6 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Basemann: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
DenreleDave:

Igbos are yorubas enemies...

You igbos shud stop putting mouth yoruba matter.. Face ur orji Kalu the convict and leave our Tinubu alone..

We wanted amotekun, we got it against fed govt wish... East settled for IGP police grin

No balls at all
we are planning a war between ibos and yoluba on or before 2023 watch out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Falana On Channels TV Today: 7 Points He Made / Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) / President Buhari Sacks Saleh Mamman and Sabo Nanono As Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.