Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Unbelievable Homemade Invention That Is Set To Cover Nigeria Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable Homemade Invention That Is Set To Cover Nigeria Market (410 Views)

The Very Day Tinubu Was Sworn In Darkness Of Cloud Cover Nigeria / Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud / Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Homemade Invention That Is Set To Cover Nigeria Market by Basoenewokoma(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
for good 10years now I've been to this inventing stuff
and the greatest challenge I'm having is finance no way to even buy my project material some times and even talking that one my two kid's and my wife is at the corner looking at my meet to them.

and since I've been in a place of begging Nigerians to support me but never Lucky to have even one sef, but well am still hoping that one day will be a day that man must surely gain favor.

if you are in my shoe please I will advise you to carry on never you be discouraged just keep on trying one day you go win and one day you go rule,

that's one of my upcoming song because am not only an inventor but also are musician.

I salute all my Generals

in case you want to pass little token to support my work you are free
Basoene wokoma
Access bank
Re: Unbelievable Homemade Invention That Is Set To Cover Nigeria Market by SavageMaster: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
I'm not sure I understood anything you typed up there. Next thing I see is Account number.

Issorite oh!

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Homemade Invention That Is Set To Cover Nigeria Market by Babalegba(m): 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Where is the invention

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Homemade Invention That Is Set To Cover Nigeria Market by Basoenewokoma(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2021
actually the pics I used refuse showing

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria has failed in democracy, constitutionalism –Ezekwesili / Biafra Customary Govt: Csos Mocks Agitators,says IPOB Becoming Theatre Of Comedy / Nigeria Can Be A Better Place With Tinubu- Nigerian Youth Accountability Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.