Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Biafra Customary Govt: Csos Mocks Agitators,says IPOB Becoming Theatre Of Comedy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Customary Govt: Csos Mocks Agitators,says IPOB Becoming Theatre Of Comedy (421 Views)

Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) / Ore: From Theatre Of War To Industrial Hub / Don’t Turn Delta Into Theatre Of War, Monarchs Tell Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Customary Govt: Csos Mocks Agitators,says IPOB Becoming Theatre Of Comedy by Naijabazeline: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
The leadership crisis rocking the proscribed IPOB movement has taken a comic and embarrassing turn following the declaration by one Asari Dokubo, an earstwhile militant in the Niger/delta region and four others as members of the defacto Biafra customary government.

There are strong indications that the final expulsion of Nnamdi Kanu as the self acclaimed supreme leader of Biafra and the formation of a structure known as "Biafra customary government" by Dokubo is not unconnected with the allegations of high-handness and embezzlement of IPOB funds Against Kanu.

Addressing journalists in Abuja on sunday in an extraordinary emergency, Dr Richard Oduma Richard, Executive director, Conference of Ethnic Groups in Nigeria threw a jibe at the actors sustaining the IPOB/Biafra narrative.

" With the recent Nnamdi Kanu's indictments for embezzling IPOB funds by the UK branch and now the total seizure of the Biafra structure from Kanu, it is clear that the IPOB was just a mere commercial franchise established for the sole purpose of deceiving Ibos, extortioning politicians and blackmailing the authorities"

The group further adviced the new leadership of Biafra to take the path of reason and jettison the phantom idea of forming a new government within the nigerian government.

"Nigerians have been made to survive as a country where peace and unity shall reign, nothing should mislead or distort the ideal nigerian dream" Dr Oduma maintained.

" This Biafra customary government narrative is a huge commic relief for all patriots, because it exposes the unseriousness , greed and the sheer unpatriotic nature of some elements"

How can such an inconsistent movement with power drunk and illiterates as leaders have morality to seek self determination?

"We are deeply concerned about the future tendencies by this comic characters to further exploit, mislead Ibos and other citizens for the purpose of financial gratification"

"We urged security agencies to review the report and act accordingly as well in the interest of the country.

" We know it is a joke , we know it a fight between to losers , we know it's a fight between two greedy traitors, but we are glad the truth is gradually coming out for everyone to see".
Re: Biafra Customary Govt: Csos Mocks Agitators,says IPOB Becoming Theatre Of Comedy by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hahahahaha
Jokers
Kanu off course won’t give una relevance

1 Like

Re: Biafra Customary Govt: Csos Mocks Agitators,says IPOB Becoming Theatre Of Comedy by Monogamy: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Igbos are already a joke

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Customary Govt: Csos Mocks Agitators,says IPOB Becoming Theatre Of Comedy by Adaibeku(f): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
These guys don't know igbos , who sets their priority more than we igbos ? No one
Asari is working with federal govt after they failed with d Military
Biafrans if dey didn't break u my children during the war , who is asari dokubo to do that lolz
Helinues aka monogamy I greet

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Customary Govt: Csos Mocks Agitators,says IPOB Becoming Theatre Of Comedy by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Hahahahaha
Jokers
Kanu off course won’t give una relevance
If Kanu can deal with buhari and all eastern governors,with the cabals
Asari na pap
I trust him,na silence treatment
Asari think biafra is pipeline security
Or building school in Benin republic

1 Like

Re: Biafra Customary Govt: Csos Mocks Agitators,says IPOB Becoming Theatre Of Comedy by Gbagura: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

If Kanu can deal with buhari and all eastern governors,with the cabals
Asari na pap
I trust him,na silence treatment
Asari think biafra is pipeline security
Or building school in Benin republic
Rest niggur, Biafra na means to cashout. I go declare my own Biafra movement online very soon. Shebi una no wan get sense àbí?
Re: Biafra Customary Govt: Csos Mocks Agitators,says IPOB Becoming Theatre Of Comedy by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Gbagura:
Rest niggur, Biafra na means to cashout. I go declare my own Biafra movement online very soon. Shebi una no wan get sense àbí?
We love am like that
U no wan cash out

(1) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To The Death Of Innocent Chukwuma, Read What He Said / Late Esn Commander, Ikonso Dead / This Is The Way Buhari Should Have Been Addressing Nigerians Just Like Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.