Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,657 members, 7,865,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Opinion: Igbos, South South, Yorubas Are Not Your Enemies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Igbos, South South, Yorubas Are Not Your Enemies (940 Views)

INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos / Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi / Dino Melaye Mourns Majek Fashek, Recalls "Fire Go Burn All Your Enemies" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Igbos, South South, Yorubas Are Not Your Enemies by Greenback: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Asgard13:

You’re a strong man ... not coward.. this is it

YORUBA HATE IGBOS , ONLY THAT IGBOS DONT HAVE THEIR TIME

Don't mind that Solomon Grundy grin

Jealousy/hatred/bitterness will kill some of them
Re: Opinion: Igbos, South South, Yorubas Are Not Your Enemies by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ihateniggov:
I am Yoruba and most times when I discuss with my fellow Yorubas physically on what is going on in our political sphere, I have never heard anyone speak bad of the Igbos, but reverse is the case online, the hatred I see online against our southerner brothers is way too much. Atimes I feel this people don't mean the hate, I feel they are mostly trolls but most times I am confused. South East, South South, trust me I am a Yoruba man and I don't hate you at all.

Ojukwu was a great man,he deserved a presidential burial. He was the first man to see the future of Nigeria even when others where blind, he is my Hero.

You won't believe how much Yorubas love you guys until you come down to South West and see for yourself that Yorubas are not your enemies, the enemies are the North.

We should be United always. United we stand.

Kudos to JooEel for this piece, he said the mind of all meaningful Yorubas not the trolls you find everywhere on cyper space.

Some of the people on Nairaland which are claiming to be Yorubas are not Yorubas they are form northern part of Nigeria.
Some of the people on Nairaland which are claiming to be Igbos are not Igbos they are form northern part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Igbos, South South, Yorubas Are Not Your Enemies by AlfaB: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
unity beggar
Re: Opinion: Igbos, South South, Yorubas Are Not Your Enemies by Kingspin(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
The day West dump the Fulani North the see day born to rule will dispear.
Re: Opinion: Igbos, South South, Yorubas Are Not Your Enemies by Zooposki(f): 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ihateniggov:

You lied. Everyone can testify to it that Yorubas are not tribalistic at all. Infact we are the most accommodating of all the tribes in Nigeria, please get your facts right.

Nigga, please.
Re: Opinion: Igbos, South South, Yorubas Are Not Your Enemies by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:59am On Jan 27, 2021
Beremx:
The champions of Yoruba/Igbo bigotry exists only on nairaland. In reality, they are not what they portray online. There is no Igbo/Yoruba feud in the real world. If you want to feel the unity of Nigeria as regards ethnicity and religion, visit major markets in Lagos.

I strongly disagree with you, yorubas hate Igbos in the real world, they just come online to voice it out.. ahh no be the market wey me dey so? go to Idumota market and see for yourself, the level of their hatred towards the Igbos no be here..

If you sell more than them or you prosper more than them you don become their enemy be that... or they will call you a ritualist.. smh.

yoruba hatred towards the Igbos was the reason why many Igbos left Idumota market, secured hectares of land at abuleoshun and built trade fair market..

That's why we have 99.9% Igbos in trade fair, Aspamda and article market that's across the road..

So make we no dey deceive ourselves for here..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Renovation Of Adamasingba Stadium As One Of Giant Stride Of Eng. Oluseyi Makinde / Nigeria Needs More Pantami's In Power, You’ll Regret It If He Leaves, Gumi Warns / I PREFER BUHARI THIRD TERM TO EITHER Atiku, Saraki,OR TAMBUWAL IN 2023!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.