Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi (1064 Views)

INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos / I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others / I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by naijabetlee(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2022
Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State has expressed optimism that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will take care of Igbos if elected president of Nigeria in 2023.

Tinubu gave this assurance while inaugurating the Ebonyi Governor’s Lodge on Wednesday in Abuja.

Umahi also assured Tinubu that the people of the South-East region would vote for the APC in 2023.

According to Umahi, Tinubu also has the support of other South-East governors ahead of the 2023 polls.

Can Bola Tinubu win the 2023 Presidential Election? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

The governor also assured that Ebonyi state will pull off a massive presidential campaign rally for Tinubu.

He said, “So, we welcome Asiwaju and the governors to Ebonyi State for the mother of all rallies. Your excellency, you will see what an engineer can do when you come.

“We are not hiding to say that you are our candidate, and you will take care of South-East people, and all our votes will go to APC. There is no mistake about that.

“So, the people of the South-East, we have spoken. I am the Chairman of the South-East Governors’ Forum, so I speak on their behalf. South-East would stay with the APC in 2023 because “it would be better for us,” he added.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2022
God bless David Umayi! The few realist who can stare at reality and align. Not some lots who believe in certified impossibility.

A technocrat who is building bridges!

I know IPOB/Obidients will come for his head soon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by derecho(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Racoon(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2022
Another efulefu on the loose. Dave Umahi is just trying to console himself after his disastrous sourjourn in the APC that Tinubu dollarised and edged him out. How can a baba wey dey chronically sick say he wants to take care of igbos? Person wey be push to start?

No sane Igbo man need a certified drug baron and kingpin to take care of him or her. The Igbos survived the brutal civil war to bounce back and dominate many aspects of our national life without the support of anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Urheadmaster(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2022
tongue

David Umahi should just become a motivational speaker tongue
Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Ttalk: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2022
Umahi my man.

Umahi and Soludo are the true face of Igbo in a united Nigeria.

The future Nigeria president rests in either of the two

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Nightwolf1: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2022
The cocaine addict can't take care of Iragbiji his home town let alone South East grin

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by ALTERNATEID: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2022
Igbos have absolutely nothing to fear under a Tinubu presidency. They flourished politically and business wise under Bola Tinubu as governor of Lagos state. Most of the legitimate Igbo Naira billionaires made their fortune in Tinubu’s Lagos. They will do well under president Tinubu.

However, a lot will also depend on who they decide to cast their votes for. While all parts of the country will get their fair share under a Tinubu presidency, the states that contributed significant votes to the electoral victory of APC will definitely have a slight advantage. I don’t think I need to say more. This is politics and it’s what it is.

God bless Governor Dave Umahi
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by mrvitalis(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
God bless David Umayi! The few realist who can stare at reality and align. Not some lots who believe in certified impossibility.

A technocrat who is building bridges!

I know IPOB/Obidients will come for his head soon!

So what exactly is the reality. Igbos support Tinubu so that what would now happen ? Tell us
Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Racoon(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
God bless David Umayi! The few realist who can stare at reality and align. Not some lots who believe in certified impossibility.A technocrat who is building bridges! I know IPOB/Obidients will come for his head soon!
Why can the drug baron go take care of the people of his home town in Irajigbi that need him more? We don't hero-worship criminals in alaigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by OfoIgbo: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Igbos have absolutely nothing to fear under a Tinubu presidency. They flourished politically and business wise under Bola Tinubu as governor of Lagos state.

Igbos flourished under OBJ presidency in Nigeria and Tinubu governorship in Lagos state.

It is time for Igbos to return the compliment, by ensuring every ethnic group flourishes under Peter Obi presidency.

30 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

So what exactly is the reality. Igbos support Tinubu so that what would now happen ? Tell us

Good question!

In politics, you build bridges to grab power. If by 2031 it’s mandated that power will go to the East, Do you think such person will come from nowhere? It will be a trusted and loyal Easterner like the Orji Uzor, David Umayi, Rochas Okorocha and co.

That’s how politics works. You align to be a force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:
Why can the drug baron go take care of the people of his home town in Irajigbi that need him more? We don't hero-worship criminals in alaigbo.

grin

Please don’t go there!

Me and you know your hobbies in that part of the world!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by mrvitalis(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Good question!

In politics, you build bridges to grab power. If by 2031 it’s mandated that power will go to the East, Do you think such person will come from nowhere? It will be a trusted and loyal Easterner like the Orji Uzor, David Umayi, Rochas Okorocha and co.

That’s how politics works. You align to be a force.
So you mean we should support Yorubas so that they would support us when it gets to our turn .. right ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by ALTERNATEID: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:

Tell Peter Obi the crooked liar and third to go and take care of the miserable people of agulu who are rushing daily to sell Gala in Lagos traffic just to avoid the chronic poverty of Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Racoon(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin Please don’t go there! me and you know your hobbies in that part of the world!
Perhaps the skull mining trademark prevalent in the sophisticated region?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Racoon(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Tell Peter Obi the crooked liar and third to go and take care of the miserable people of agulu who are rushing daily to sell Gala in Lagos traffic just to avoid the chronic poverty of Anambra state.
Are you not ashame that Anambra people are selling gala? That is being industrious and resilient while quietly making their source of living.

But what about the hoardes of touts, thugs, agberoes, brigands and other owo da anti-social miscreants living off a life of exploitation on hapless Lagosian struggling to make ends meet? There is dignity is labour man.
Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2022
mrvitalis:
So you mean we should support Yorubas so that they would support us when it gets to our turn .. right ?

You don’t need to support Yoruba or Hausa. You stay in the blocks of power movers!. Where you invested, will surely pay-off.

If Obi did not leave PDP, Do you know he has chances of becoming president than in Labour Party?

PDP or APC, you have to build solid bridges.

If PDP or APC will present Eastern candidates for President, know that it will be coming from their circle.

Umahi will still be picking up Eastern slots in APC till power moves from APC

That’s politics, it’s not about hate but calculations, and that’s what the North has perfected.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Racoon(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
You don’t need to support Yoruba or Hausa. You stay in the blocks of power movers!. Where you invested, will surely pay-off.Umahi will still be picking up Eastern slots in APC till power moves from APC. That’s politics, it’s not about hate but calculations, and that’s what the North has perfected.
Good luck to Umahi with APC that didnt count him worthy of their Presidential ticket(hopes he get some consolation some day if really it comes) Same thing Atiku did in PDP.

We have our independent thinking and reasoning senses in alaigbo and not following one drug baron baba scope bullshit. That is why if we reject or accept you, it remains that way. We have no regrets over it.

"..In fact, if there are Nigerians that can be exonerated they are the people of the South-East and South-South; but the North and the South-West are responsible for our problems today under this regime. I said it right from the beginning that Buhari is not competent and therefore cannot lead.

Now, we are crying.It was our shortsightedness.People did not behave the way they are supposed to behaved when Buhari was looking for power..."
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/yakasai-to-nigerians-blame-southwest-north-for-your-sufferings/
Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by duro4chang(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2022
Yes yes we will do.
Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:
Good luck to Umahi with APC that did count him worthy of the Presidential ticket. Same thing Atiku did in PDP.

Atiku was greedy and self centered!

I am a strong advocate of His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but if I must say the honest truth devoid of lies, I am certain that with the wave Peter is making, if PDP had presented him as the flag bearer, coming election will be a very tough one. Cos it’s pound for pound!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by ALTERNATEID: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:

Are you not ashame that Anambra people are selling gala? That is being industrious and resilient while quietly making their source of living.

But what about the hoardes of touts, thugs, agberoes, brigands and other owo da anti-social miscreants living off a life of exploitation on hapless Lagosian struggling to make ends meet. There is dignity is Labour.

I’m actually ashamed that Anambra people are selling gala in Tinubu’s Lagos to get out of the poverty crooks like Peter Obi created in Igbo land. If Tinubu did not govern Lagos well and create the opportunities that Igbos are now enjoying in the state, how will these people escape poverty?

And when we talk about Anambra people selling gala in Lagos, we are only referring to about 20% of the indigenes of the state. The rest of them are involved in criminal activities such as drug trafficking, armed robbery and kidnapping in South Africa, Indonesia, Dubai, Malaysia etc. They are the ones bringing shame to Nigeria daily as a result of their criminal activities outside the country. So you see, there is no dignity in criminality.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Racoon(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
..The rest of them are involved in criminal activities such as drug trafficking, armed robbery and kidnapping in South Africa, Indonesia, Dubai, Malaysia etc.

They are the ones bringing shame to Nigeria daily as a result of their criminal activities outside the country. So you see, there is no dignity in criminality.
Yeah! Criminality cut across all age, sex, race, ethno-religious, nationality globally as their no one that has the monopoly of crime.

The are major industries e.g Ibeto Group, Innocent Motors, Anamco, Nigerian Brewery, in alaigbo that many SE young people are gainfully employed. There are some self sufficient fellas who chose to move to Lagos for personal reasons.

Stop overhyping Lagos. Tinubu didn't developed Lagos.The likes of late Brigadier Mobolaji Johnson, R.Adr.Ndubuisi Kanu, Lateef Jakande(Baba Kekere), Brigadier Buba Marwa, Babatunde Raji Fashola did.

Meanwhile, the majority of the native inhabitants of Lagos thrives mainly in toutism, agberosim, gangsterism, and criminality too.All thanks to the baba soope who created the conducive environment for them to thrive.
Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by FreeStuffsNG: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Atiku was greedy and self centered!

I am a strong advocate of His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but if I must say the honest truth devoid of lies, I am certain that with the wave Peter is making , if PDP had presented him as the flag bearer, coming election will be a very tough one. Cos it’s pound for pound!
Social media wave. At the real grassroots, he still does not have formidable structure even in his home state of Anambra. It is going to be open secret ballot and National Asssembly Election will take place that same day so while someone like Soludo will ensure that his APGA structure votes for APGA for all offices that day some Obi supporters are torn between voting Obi for President and APGA/PDP/APC for Senate and HOR.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by mrvitalis(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You don’t need to support Yoruba or Hausa. You stay in the blocks of power movers!. Where you invested, will surely pay-off.

If Obi did not leave PDP, Do you know he has chances of becoming president than in Labour Party?

PDP or APC, you have to build solid bridges.

If PDP or APC will present Eastern candidates for President, know that it will be coming from their circle.

Umahi will still be picking up Eastern slots in APC till power moves from APC

That’s politics, it’s not about hate but calculations, and that’s what the North has perfected.
U mean same power movers that kept Nigeria like this ?

So the one rochas and kalu abs nigige done do never reach to reward them?

The bridge onu build with AD to anpp ...where e end am ?
Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Social media wave. At the real grassroots, he still does not have formidable structure even in his home state of Anambra. It is going to be open secret ballot and National Asssembly Election will take place that same day so while someone like Soludo will ensure that his APGA structure votes for APGA for all offices that day some Obi supporters are torn between voting Obi for President and APGA/PDP/APC for Senate and HOR.

Get my point. Irrespective of social media wave, if Peter had all of PDP to himself as of date, it would be a tough election. Note that PDP is the only competent opposition, and also have strong and rigid power brokers

Also, Obi would have had the opportunity to also have an in-formidable vice from PDP. He would have so many powerful options that he could compete with.
Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by ALTERNATEID: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:
Yeah! Criminality cut across all age, sex, race, ethno-religious, nationality globally as their no one that has the monopoly of crime.

Meanwhile, the majority of the native inhabitants of Lagos thrives mainly in toutism, agberosim, gangsterism, and criminality too.All thanks to the baba sooope who created the conducive environment for them to thrive.

Agberos have been in Lagos long before Tinubu was born and they are in every state including Anambra. So, who created the Agberos in Anambra? Who created the drug traffickers from Anambra? Who created the kidnappers from Anambra? Who created the baby factory operators from Anambra?

See, don’t ever compare social vices in Lagos to Anambra. It is one discussion you don’t want to have with me.
Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by agadez007(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Shaky shaky daddy should first of all take care of himself before looking for people to take care of

With all the stolen wealth See how unkempt he looks

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Racoon(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Agberos have been in Lagos long before Tinubu was born and they are in every state including Anambra.

See, don’t ever compare social vices in Lagos to Anambra. It is one discussion you don’t want to have with me.
Taah! Keep quiet there. Below is the serene picture of Lagos back in 1983. It was still orderly like the ones of 1960-70s. @ Least I have been in Lagos since 1983 so I can tell you how Lagos was then.

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

U mean same power movers that kept Nigeria like this ?

So the one rochas and kalu abs nigige done do never reach to reward them?

I love the questions you are raising and I would enlighten you to the best of knowledge.

The average Nigerian is not politically inclined and has a “get it now” mentality. We are impatient and always seek instant result. I hope you agree with me on that….

Nigerians want to change Nigeria overnight without breaking through the ranks. Do you think those holding power are fools, stupid or illiterates?

We just want to change things overnight, which does not work that way.

You have a corrupt councilor, legislator, senator, governor, and president, and you want to break those ranks overnight?

Common! Things don’t work on Earth that way. Why same class of people will always rule and you will have no option than to align with the better devil!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Take Care Of Igbos; South-east Will Vote APC – Umahi by FreeStuffsNG: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Now I get your point. Thank you for the clarification. I appreciate sir.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRAN Flags Hoisted On All Regions Of The Old Eastern Region.. Biafraland / 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ / CBN: Letter to the CBN On Eradicating Financial Fraud & Cash Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.