Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) (59707 Views)

Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2021
fine man
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by mayklef(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Timbers:
grin grin e dey pain you
gaga ooo
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Sensitivity: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
Old man destroying young girls future all in the name of marriage. Pedophilic Billionaire my foot!
smiley
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Alochigozie(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
Old man destroying young girls future all in the name of marriage. Pedophilic Billionaire my foot!
Hustle my brother

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by 2cribz: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2021
What a shame,las las ned go die soon
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by criuze(m): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2021
i like this man

hussle money

and start women poultry

suffer no go kii person

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Femeto: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2021
Oshiomole ugly they learn near this man.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Basiljoe: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
Shut the Bleep up!

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by ramatintin(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
if e de pain you go be billionaire make you de carry old women.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by shogsman(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Marrying 19,20 year old girls makes a good attribute of pedophilia
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by MrJavaS: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:

Envy
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:
So Ned first wife is never clock 30

All I can say is, I don't have anything to say.
she is not the first wife but the 4th.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Ndipe(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2021
His wife was already an adult and I am sure she gave her consent.

EJanni:
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Okuda(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2021
forget o.. na paedo be this.. 10years!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by etrouble: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2021
Useless ugly pedophile

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Iceyjayz: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Guys make money and stop complaining, so that you can't live the life you dream of, hating won't make you progress.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by zoedew: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2021
This man doesn’t know what he is about. He thinks he knows.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2021
This man no even dey shame. U use 36 yrs senior ur wife and u still dey broadcast her buffday. A whole lawyer wey for legislate against wide difference in age between hubby and wife. Am disappointed am from same state and region as u. Lizard neck man. Age difference between me and my wife is 5 yes I first make am believe say na 3 yes difference when we just meet. Shortly after, I shamefully tell am na five yrs

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by adecz: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2021
grin grin grin

Ned can't chase any woman of
more than 17 years....

It's possible the woman sef na 28 yrs old.

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2021
So na 20 years the pedophile take grab this one
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Eagban(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
He has never married any woman under 18 year old ( which the legal age of consent in Nigeria) and nobody has come forward to say he forcefully married them..Those women are there by their own free will

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Ayoola171(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Money answereth all things. Happy Birthday to her.

Key now into ongoing life time investment opportunities at Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

Yorkville Estate, Buy & Build.

Located at Eleko Beach Road, after La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort.

Price: 1.8m
Tittle: Approved Excision

Proximity to:
- Dangote Refinery
- Free Trade Zone
- Eko Tourist Center
- Lekki Deep Seaport
- Kellogg's Multinational

For enquiry and inspection: 07011333155

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
Or young gold digger hit jackpot.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Isokoson1: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Nothing fit kill this man if no be TOTO
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2021
post=98452899:
Happy Birthday to Lailai .....

Meanwhile,
Where is our darling Regina, the baby of da house cool.....
I dey shame for this picture

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2021
Hian!. So he married her when she was 20 years old? shocked Good lord this dude has an affinity for very young pretty females. grin
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by tarantino1: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2021
Viknat:
This man no even dey shame. U use 26 yrs senior ur wife and u still dey broadcast her buffday. A whole lawyer wey for legislate against wide difference in age between hubby and wife. Am disappointed am from same state and region as u. Lizard neck man. Age difference between me and my wife is 5 yes I first make am believe say na 3 yes difference when we just meet. Shortly after, I shamefully tell am na five yrs

He doesnt see it as something to ashamed of unlike you wey wan bury head under sand because you senior your wife with 5 years.

Your shame and e shame no be the same thing and to make matter worse, your shame no even get head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by zoedew: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2021
Flexherbal:
The rich man's wealth is his strong city.

Truth is, he won’t live in there for ever. The Wise take time out to think and make the right choices for the hereafter. The story of the rich fool in the Bible obviously means little to him. I’m sure he’s heard that story before.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by josite: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2021
And this man is said to be a lawyer.why is he so.low in discretion.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Fourwinds: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Edobabe20:
So she never reach 30 all these while shocked and she looks older than her age, well what can I say grin its the consequences of marrying an old man, you get old while he gets younger, that's the reason old men prefer marrying younger ladies cry
grin grin...

Na somebody go still bang that your pvssy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer / Busola Dakolo Gorgeous In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.