Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) (59690 Views)

Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
themainman600:
so you mean your father bleeped a white woman before you came to type this grin
shut up!!!grin
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Witnes: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
Old man destroying young girls future all in the name of marriage. Pedophilic Billionaire my foot!
Talking rubbish!!!
U that your future is perfect and not destroyed, tell me how u better than Ned's wives, from Laila to Regina?
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by douglaschukwu: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
Old man destroying young girls future all in the name of marriage. Pedophilic Billionaire my foot!

Calm down, the lady seems to be happy
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
she is not the first wife but the 4th.

You say weitin? 4kwa cry

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Oshokalo: 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
chai this man chop better life o,continental pkekus
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Yungspitta: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Coming from someone that will smash rema if she had the chance.
EJanni:
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Yungspitta: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
omoadeleye:
fine man
Ain't no such thing as an ugly billionaire
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
Shey una say "id a man no get money una no go marry am. "This is the money make una enjoy! As I never hammer to be heard in Biafraland, if I want you now, you go start speaking grammar for me. The ladies involved are comfortable! Na there business!
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by iampeterben(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
No comments man, next news please.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
zoghys:

Why run under the canopy of consent?, the man is old enough to be elder brother to their father. He just a shameless old man, and to add insult he's quick to flaunt it on social media. That's so pathetic, for a man in his position has a political leader and role model. Abeg, let call a spade a spade joor
That's complete bullshit , his wives are not complaining . The women are okay with marrying men older than their father's elder brother and that's none of your business , once the women are old enough to give consent your opinion doesn't matter.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Viknat:
Tarantino if I call u a bastard it's an understatement. U are worse than the paedophiles in one region of the country. People like u no go see anything wrong to sexually harrass ur daughters. I just confirmed u are a stupid cretin. U are supposed to see psychologist Sigmund Freud for proper brain analysis in your cerebrum or cerebellum. There is nothing wrong of u remain silent if u have nothing suitable to talk about. U can go prostitute ur mum and sisters to him because ur own shame get head

Interesting how the age of consent in France is 12, a move is just being made to change it to 15. What that means is you have to prove that a relationship was not consensual to convict someone of paedophilia if the child was older than 12.

The Current President of France was under 18 when he and his drama teacher, now wife, started being acquainted.

She is 25 years older than him. grin

Age of consent in some other European countries like Germany is 13. In Asia, for example, it is 12 in China while 13 in Japan. NIGERIA HAS THE LOWEST AGE OF CONSENT IN THE WORLD WHICH IS 11 YEARS OLD. grin
Ages of consent around the world will surprise you.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by michoim(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
Wetin concern you. Jealousy dey worry you...
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=zoghys post=98459097]

Why run under the canopy of consent?, the man is old enough to be elder brother to their father. He just a shameless old man, and to add insult he's quick to flaunt it on social media. That's so pathetic, for a man in his position has a political leader and role model. Abeg, let call a spade a spade joor[/quote]

How old was Joseph when the virgin marry hand's was given to him for marriage? Any idea? Thank you.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
WORDWORLD:

Interesting how the age of consent in France is 12, a move is just being made to change it to 15. What that means is you have to prove that a relationship was not consensual to convict someone of paedophilia if the child was older than 12.

The Current President of France was under 18 when he and his drama teacher, now wife, started being acquainted.

She is 25 years older than him. grin

Age of consent in some other European countries like Germany is 13. In Asia, for example, it is 12 in China while 13 in Japan. NIGERIA HAS THE LOWEST AGE OF CONSENT IN THE WORLD WHICH IS 11 YEARS OLD. grin
Ages of consent around the world will surprise you.

thanks for d breakdown analysis. Instead of terrantino to present something like this or that resembles ur breakdown, he went ahead attacking me online
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Mycoin(m): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:

swallow the pill.... I know it's bitter
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by subcbouy: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
This man is using all these girls to renew his riches and longevity. It is unfortunate all of them only know money but not life span.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
as in eeh...kai
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by monalsian(f): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
catching them young.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by zoghys: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
notok:

That's complete bullshit , his wives are not complaining . The women are okay with marrying men older than their father's elder brother and that's none of your business , once the women are old enough to give consent your opinion doesn't matter.

Neither is yours, so let me be with my opinion.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by bigjackass: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
so how is their future destroyed by being married to him undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Ady84: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
If he comes knocking at your door now, before he even utters a word, you'll be like....
( Quote ) ( Report ) 259 Likes ( Like ) 16
yes I do.�
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Brush1: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:
So Ned first wife is never clock 30

All I can say is, I don't have anything to say.

What first wife ?. This isn't his first wife at all.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Brush1: 12:17am On Jan 27, 2021
pickatyouu:
She really is beautiful.

Will be going to Morocco to find my own beautiful wife

They are only interested in super rich Nigerian billionaires.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Jemimahdada7: 1:41am On Jan 27, 2021
TMSMedia:
Ned Nwoko is celebrating 10 years of being with his Moroccan wife as he counts down to her 30th birthday, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Ned Nwoko shared a photo of himself and Laila Charani Nwoko. He captioned the photo;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKezTvbsTFZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Laila Charani and Ned Nwoko share 3 children together. Laila is stepmother to Ned's other kids from his other wives including Regina Daniels.

Love birds❤

See another shocking revelations here�
https://meemahscrib.com/how-to-be-productive-and-make-the-most-of-this-year/
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Demol4trillions(m): 2:51am On Jan 27, 2021
The man is helping many ladies off the street and even becoming harlot and giving them lawful marriages. Some ladies with negative comments here are 29 without a reliable relationship let alone marriage. Continue....
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Brush1:

What first wife ?. This isn't his first wife at all.

Omo x1000
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Charx122: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:

Making a better life for them ...Some girls no too get sense ..don't worry your time go come..
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Upforgreatness(f): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
TMSMedia:
Ned Nwoko is celebrating 10 years of being with his Moroccan wife as he counts down to her 30th birthday, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Ned Nwoko shared a photo of himself and Laila Charani Nwoko. He captioned the photo;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKezTvbsTFZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Laila Charani and Ned Nwoko share 3 children together. Laila is stepmother to Ned's other kids from his other wives including Regina Daniels.

In this life just have money ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back / Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.