Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) (59705 Views)

Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by segun18(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
Old man destroying young girls future all in the name of marriage. Pedophilic Billionaire my foot!

My dear go to Oyo and see the Alaafin of Oyo. He is in his 80s and not rich and most of his wives are in their 20s and 30s.Some of the parents even encourage their girls to marry the king because they want to be connected to royalty.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Neddstark: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
Old man destroying young girls future all in the name of marriage. Pedophilic Billionaire my foot!

You wey dem never destroy your future, how your single feminist life so far?

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by ernecy(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
can u be quiet lipsrsealed
Stop exhibit ur hypocrisy here.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Neddstark: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2021
Kizyte:
Money makes people misbehave sha... what will you gain by marrying more wives?

Ask the millions of married men cheating what they gain

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2021
tarantino1:

He doesnt see it as something to ashamed of unlike you wey wan bury head under sand because you senior your wife with 5 years.

Your shame and e shame no be the same thing and to make matter worse, your shame no even get head
Tarantino if I call u a bastard it's an understatement. U are worse than the paedophiles in one region of the country. People like u no go see anything wrong to sexually harrass ur daughters. I just confirmed u are a stupid cretin. U are supposed to see psychologist Sigmund Freud for proper brain analysis in your cerebrum or cerebellum. There is nothing wrong of u remain silent if u have nothing suitable to talk about. U can go prostitute ur mum and sisters to him because ur own shame get head

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by emmajodeci(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2021
Ned na pedophile oo... Na so so child abuse this man dey do.... ����
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2021
She is gorgeous
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Bryan88(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2021
that means he married her when she was 20? Chai! this man likes them fair, fresh, tight and pink punanis o! grin
Money good o! my Gee leave NL and go hustle o!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by emmajodeci(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2021
Ned na pedophile oo... Na so so child abuse this man dey do.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2021
Ned the hunter
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by patani(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2021
Timbers:
grin grin e dey pain you

e dey pain am well!!
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Fourwinds: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2021
JaneYave:
She is actually a beauty. She's got a good heart too This Ned loves to be happy by carefully selecting good beauties to make his abode a paradise. Whatever works for your money though! Happy birthday in advance, lovely woman!
hmmmmm....the man dey chop the cookies young....una meeeeeennnnhhhh
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2021
She is just 30 and he says "it has been 10years already". 10yrs!!!!!!!! Meaning he caught her at 20. It's like this man is out to destroy fresh pussies.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by walkingshadow911: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Viknat:
This man no even dey shame. U use 36 yrs senior ur wife and u still dey broadcast her buffday. A whole lawyer wey for legislate against wide difference in age between hubby and wife. Am disappointed am from same state and region as u. Lizard neck man. Age difference between me and my wife is 5 yes I first make am believe say na 3 yes difference when we just meet. Shortly after, I shamefully tell am na five yrs

if you have money like this tortoise face old man you wont be ashame becos money answereth all things.
qui sera sera
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by walkingshadow911: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2021
Bryan88:
that means he married her when she was 20? Chai! this man likes them fair, fresh, tight and pink punanis o! grin
Money good o! my Gee leave NL and go hustle o!

there are many older beautiful aunties wu cant get a husband naw. this tortoise-face old man should leave this young pussies for young men like us na grin
wu is with me grin

qui sera sera
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Gabson001(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2021
Draslo:

If he comes knocking at your door now, before he even utters a word, you'll be like....

Bro I doubt if you'll make heaven cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by pansophist(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Ned Nwoko formula explained.

Make a whole lots of money that doubles in ten folds no matter how lavish your wife is (Ned is a billionaire), then leave the west with restricting laws and migrate back to a country where anything goes, especially one with an ideology that supports your female abundance lifestyle (Ned is a converted muslim), then start marrying as much more young wives as you want.

You have the money, it is legal, your religion condones it, and the girls are greedy. So why not ? A smart person should get the maximum benefits from his money. And Ned is doing fine. Hate or love him, many of you wish to be like him. More power to you Ned.

grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Lol, no need for that mentality there are more than enough women to go round. Leave Ned to marry whom ever he pleases

walkingshadow911:

there are many older beautiful aunties wu cant get a husband naw. this tortoise-face old man should leave this young pussies for young men like us na grin
wu is with me grin

qui sera sera

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by mincha2: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2021
Draslo:

If he comes knocking at your door now, before he even utters a word, you'll be like....
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by BadBradley: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
how is be destroying their future? He married them.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by ginggerxy: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
and you will not blame the Gold miners for falling inside the pit but keep blaming the poor pit
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Ned and young girls are like lala and snake
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by uvie66: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Timbers:
grin grin e dey pain you
you dey jealous
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Viknat:
This man no even dey shame. U use 36 yrs senior ur wife and u still dey broadcast her buffday. A whole lawyer wey for legislate against wide difference in age between hubby and wife. Am disappointed am from same state and region as u. Lizard neck man. Age difference between me and my wife is 5 yes I first make am believe say na 3 yes difference when we just meet. Shortly after, I shamefully tell am na five yrs
You are then worse than NED. Yours was through deception , but he never deceived anybody.

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by uvie66: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2021
EJanni:
jealousy go kill some people
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by yeman1(m): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2021
TMSMedia:
Ned Nwoko is celebrating 10 years of being with his Moroccan wife as he counts down to her 30th birthday, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Ned Nwoko shared a photo of himself and Laila Charani Nwoko. He captioned the photo;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKezTvbsTFZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Laila Charani and Ned Nwoko share 3 children together. Laila is stepmother to Ned's other kids from his other wives including Regina Daniels.

I really like this man abeg! I cannot come and kill myself grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by walkingshadow911: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol, no need for that mentality there are more than enough women to go round. Leave Ned to marry whom ever he pleases

lol, i can't get enough ma nigga
one lovegrin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Ginaz(f): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2021
While I don't like his lifestyle, I like his personality. He speaks maturely.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Crackow12: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2021
Money good ooo grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Champneys: 9:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Muniru Nwoko baba.

Okunrin meta ati abo

Oko awon omoge kekere grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer / Busola Dakolo Gorgeous In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.