Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win (4267 Views)

Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win / Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo) / War!!! "You Will Die, Ogun Will Kill You" Apc Thug Kabaka Tells Edo State Govern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by valenu(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ogilinsaka:

He is a Yeroba demon
He is not Yoruba, but he is one of those pretending to be Yoruba. He is from the north.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by tsdarkside(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
valenu:
That guy is telling you nothing but the truth. You northerners are so scared of Nigeria breaking up. But Nigeria is not working. It has to be broken for something that will work.

i am not a northerner....
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by Conrod: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:

Come down from your high horse and consider the lives of the same people you are fighting for...

Live is precious
Never know say you be pastor.are you saying esn really really exist?
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by rigarmortis: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:

Come down from your high horse and consider the lives of the same people you are fighting for...

Live is precious

life is very precious, thats why they should go to the forests and face ESN.

these guys have announced their location times without number.

and they have announced their mission, which is to chase out rapacious elements from the forests. fulani live in Lokpanata, guy google that area, the fulani there speak perfect igbo, they are the meat dealers there, some have even gone into rice business, i am so sure you will never hear of ESN bothering them.

https://www.nairaland.com/6383755/oladiran-oladokun-fulani-seized-farms

click on the above link and be objective if you want this to happen in your community without help from the police.

videos abound of elders being flogged by soldiers in Ogun for chasing out these elements about they killed R4ped and devastated their farms.

if the option is chaos then so be it.

why dont you talk about the problem but always talk when people react
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by valenu(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

i am not a northerner....
shut your gworo chewing mouth

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by valenu(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
rigarmortis:

life is very precious, thats why they should go to the forests and face ESN.

these guys have announced their location times without number.

and they have announced their mission, which is to chase out rapacious elements from the forests. fulani live in Lokpanata, guy google that area, the fulani there speak perfect igbo, they are the meat dealers there, some have even gone into rice business, i am so sure you will never hear of ESN bothering them.

https://www.nairaland.com/6383755/oladiran-oladokun-fulani-seized-farms

click on the above link and be objective if you want this to happen in your community without help from the police.

videos abound of elders being flogged by soldiers in Ogun for chasing out these elements about they killed R4ped and devastated their farms.

if the option is chaos then so be it.

why dont you talk about the problem but always talk when people react
Don't mind those selfish pretenders. We should keep quite while fulanization is going on just because we want peace. If the failed Nigerian army mean business, they should go to the bush and fight ESN. If the failed Nigerian president mean business, he should adopt modern way of rearing cattle's. Failed country.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by tsdarkside(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
valenu:
shut your gworo chewing mouth

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by Ogilinsaka: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
valenu:
He is not Yoruba, but he is one of those pretending to be Yoruba. He is from the north.

I am guessing too

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by obyrich(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:
There are so many diplomatic ways of solving issues/misunderstanding... We are not in 15 BC where most disputes were settled with war.

We are in the 21st century FCS... And for those who have been inciting the ESN to continue, those that would be caught unaware are not animals, they might be friends, family or colleagues.. Just because you are save where you are doesn't warrant you to put others in danger.

ESN is unrecognized security outfit... That remains the fact

I am an advocate of peace ...

Btw, avoiding unnecessary war is not a sign of cowardness.

Bikonu, allow peace to reign
Who took war to whose door step?
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by Fahdiga(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

What is your problem with Yoruba? Helinues is an aboki parading as Yoruba boy and you know this. You too, you have paraded yourself as a Yoruba to cause confusion in some numbers of threads.

Abeg, face ur aboki and leave Yoruba out of this. We don't want your land or ever showed it that we envied you. Let's embrace peaceful coexistence in South.

And for you, stop parading yourself as a Yoruba with so much bitterness, you are so filled up with hatred.... and hates consumes.
So says a Mallam from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land. we all know that you are an impostor and you will soon be exposed
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by Guestlander: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
So that means Igbos should fold their hands and watch as Fulani soldiers are killing their people. the difference between the Igbos and the Yorubas is that Igbos are not cowards unlike the later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8T879qZkk

Ibo bravery in action.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by helinues: 9:19pm On May 29
Toh

Toh

Toh

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by Eniitankorede: 10:52pm On May 29
Fahdiga:
So that means Igbos should fold their hands and watch as Fulani soldiers are killing their people. the difference between the Igbos and the Yorubas is that Igbos are not cowards unlike the later

They are cowards and they defeated you at Ore and Asaba? Why did you surrender? If you want us to open wounds for you idiot we will open it.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by dheilaw1(m): 11:32pm On May 29
Fahdiga:
but you are hiding behind someone's breasts, while some mugus are being kill€d on a daily. Why don't you join them on the battlefield if you must be taken seriously? Goat.
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by dheilaw1(m): 11:35pm On May 29
mrvitalis:

ESN is illegal because they are Igbos right ?
Civilian jtf are ok because they are from north ?

What's wrong with Igbos forming ba vigilante to protect our farms ?

Niger is twice south east ...why not graze there ...

Have anyone complained ESN robbed them or harassed them ?

civilian jtf was created by the northern states, hence the legitimacy. Which state created esn? You get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by mrvitalis(m): 2:14am On May 30
dheilaw1:
civilian jtf was created by the northern states, hence the legitimacy. Which state created esn? You get sense at all?
No body created them stop lying they were just adopted

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by helinues: 6:13am On May 30
mrvitalis:

Adopted? Who are the people who adopted it? Who funded them?
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by mrvitalis(m): 7:59am On May 30
helinues:

Adopted? Who are the people who adopted it? Who funded them?
You are quoting me? If I talk now u go run
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by helinues: 8:09am On May 30
mrvitalis:

You are quoting me? If I talk now u go run

As long it's not as usual back and forth arguments which you are known for
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by mrvitalis(m): 8:17am On May 30
helinues:

As long it's not as usual back and forth arguments which you are known for
Bros get lost
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by helinues: 8:32am On May 30
mrvitalis:

Bros get lost

Hahaha, you see say na you tear race as usual.

grin
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by mrvitalis(m): 9:16am On May 30
helinues:

Hahaha, you see say na you tear race as usual.

grin
If you run from this debate your nma gi

Firstly civilian gtf started from hunters who fought Boko Haram
https://go.gale.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CA694708681&sid=googleScholar&v=2.1&it=r&linkaccess=abs&issn=27324990&p=AONE&sw=w&userGroupName=anon%7Ec9804bfe&aty=open-web-entry

This is an article detailing formation of civilian JTF

Hope u can read
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by helinues: 9:18am On May 30
mrvitalis:

If you run from this debate your nma gi

Firstly civilian gtf started from hunters who fought Boko Haram
https://go.gale.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CA694708681&sid=googleScholar&v=2.1&it=r&linkaccess=abs&issn=27324990&p=AONE&sw=w&userGroupName=anon%7Ec9804bfe&aty=open-web-entry

This is an article detailing formation of civilian JTF

Hope u can read

What's the correlation with this thread?

What exactly is the boring whataboutism for?

If this thread is about SE, why lumping other regions into this.

You see what I initially talked about your back and forth arguments
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by weMUSTsayIT: 9:20am On May 30
helinues:

Oh God
Oh God

Helinues find work you no go die

What the actual fvck is this?
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by mrvitalis(m): 9:24am On May 30
helinues:

My initial statement was civilian JTF is civilian organization just like ESN but civilian JTF was adopted by the state and FG and are now paid

You don't read before u post? Or quote?
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by helinues: 9:28am On May 30
mrvitalis:

My initial statement was civilian JTF is civilian organization just like ESN but civilian JTF was adopted by the state and FG and are now paid

You don't read before u post? Or quote?

Don't be confused with English bro

How can you adopt something from thin air without it being created?
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by Christistruth00: 9:42am On May 30
Fahdiga:

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by mrvitalis(m): 9:52am On May 30
helinues:

Don't be confused with English bro

How can you adopt something from thin air without it being created?
You are the one who needs English lessons

You can decide to adopt something you did create

Did government form civilian JTF? No
Did government adopt civilian JTF? Yes

So what exactly is your point? 1
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by helinues: 9:54am On May 30
mrvitalis:

You are the one who needs English lessons

You can decide to adopt something you did create

Did government form civilian JTF? No
Did government adopt civilian JTF? Yes

So what exactly is your point? 1

How can you adopt something without any initiation/Creation?

How is JTF different from Amotekun? They are both created and adopted. You remember the challenges the Amotekun faced when it was first created ?
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by mrvitalis(m): 10:06am On May 30
helinues:

How can you adopt something without any initiation/Creation?

How is JTF different from Amotekun? They are both created and adopted. You remember the challenges the Amotekun faced when it was first created ?

Amotekun was created by an act of law in the state assembly

The article I gave u clearly stated that Civilian JTF is similar to bakasi n OPC... You obviously clearly didn't read it...

Now go back n read it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Oti (labour Party) Leading The Way In Abia / Northern Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Tinubu Isn't Stopped / Please Tell Me Some Thing Positive About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.