Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win (3517 Views)

Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win / Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo) / War!!! "You Will Die, Ogun Will Kill You" Apc Thug Kabaka Tells Edo State Govern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2021
many will perish when it finally plays out but the truth is; For everlasting peace to reign, let there be WAR!
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by DenreleDave(m): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2021
Helinues should shut up..

North has JTF. Notin bad in having ESN to protect their citizen.

Wy is buhari so heart less

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by Aketi2: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

chai....you are all brainwashed moroons....
una have eat radio biafra propaganda soo much that nothing makes sense to una no more....

They see what others dont see. They are immune to all the spells from the Kaaba. That is why they act independently. Others have been hypnotized. I even read somewhere were they said, if a Fulani man ask for the wife of the Hausa man, he must give it to them without question. I dont know if that is true. but it shows the level of the hypnotism on the people.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by lastmessenger: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2021
So all of sudden ESN is now ndi Igbo but you are all over nairaland telling people not to lumb criminal Fulani with the so called innocent Fulani. So much hate for a particular tribe that has been through a lot.
Fulani people are illegally occupying peoples land,killing them,destroying farm land and rapping their women and ESN strange up because of the failure of the state government to defend the people they are governing. And now all of sudden the army has come to fight the very same people who are protecting Igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by amuwo1980: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2021
I tot this shud be directed at the Nigerian government to stop persecuting a section of the country , you are really dumb

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
He joy is to see Igbos killed.

Remember their joy when Nigeria army were killing peaceful protesters in East.
they're all blood sucking vampires

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by AdekunleScience: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:
There are so many diplomatic ways of solving issues/misunderstanding... We are not in 15 BC where most disputes were settled with war.

We are in the 21st century FCS... And for those who have been inciting the ESN to continue, those that would be caught unaware are not animals, they might be friends, family or colleagues.. Just because you are save where you are doesn't warrant you to put others in danger.

ESN is unrecognized security outfit... That remains the fact

I am an advocate of peace ...

Btw, avoiding unnecessary war is not a sign of cowardness.

Bikonu, allow peace to reign
The is really unnecessary. I am always pained whenever I see Yorubas meddling in the affair of Igbos like you are trying to do. This is exactly why those people won't stop their obsession for anything Yoruba. Write ups or comment like this will keep encouraging them to also want to meddle in Yoruba affairs. Please, Pure Omoluabis lets discontinue such for the good our descendants.
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

Was it Yorubas ? Did he force the youths ?

If fulanis were not killing people in igbo land would there be ESN ?

U people joke with this fulanis sha ...go n read history how many tribe they wiped off the face of the earth ,took their land renamed it

Who would protect u . . police ,army , or governor hope ?

Ooh please

And it's one ESN that will protect me

Against the *Fulanis* that are definitely the *only* ones killing people sad
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by christistruth01: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
So that means Igbos should fold their hands and watch as Fulani soldiers are killing their people. the difference between the Igbos and the Yorubas is that Igbos are not cowards unlike the later

That was how one Gen led Millions of his People to death only for himself to flee to Ivory Coast in the heat of battle.

He abandoned his long-suffering People in the middle of mass Starvation and a War he persuaded them to fight

Thank God it was Merciful Gowon that was President and not the ruthless Muritala.

Kanu your Commander is in London!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by an0daGuy: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

una have eat radio biafra propaganda soo much that nothing makes sense to una no more....

It’s not a matter of what makes sense to us.

The issue is that you yourself do not have the sense

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by AlfaB: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Coward talk.

Why don't you lend me your wife from time to time so you could avoid conflict with me?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by blaqoracle: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
So that means Igbos should fold their hands and watch as Fulani soldiers are killing their people. the difference between the Igbos and the Yorubas is that Igbos are not cowards unlike the later
igbos forgot they don't have food.
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by yorubarere: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
Same way you considered the lives of the Yorubas when you were condemning Sunday Igboho and urging the terrorists Fulani herdsmen to unleash mayhem in Yoruba land
What is your problem with Yoruba? Helinues is an aboki parading as Yoruba boy and you know this. You too, you have paraded yourself as a Yoruba to cause confusion in some numbers of threads.

Abeg, face ur aboki and leave Yoruba out of this. We don't want your land or ever showed it that we envied you. Let's embrace peaceful coexistence in South.

And for you, stop parading yourself as a Yoruba with so much bitterness, you are so filled up with hatred.... and hates consumes.
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by yorubarere: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I doubt if helinues is a Yoruba person
Pls tell him. I see you as a very reasonable man. Ask your fahdiga to stop obsessing on Yoruba matters. It is getting worst for him.
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by yorubarere: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2021
AdekunleScience:
The is really unnecessary. I am always pained whenever I see Yorubas meddling in the affair of Igbos like you are trying to do. This is exactly why those people won't stop their obsession for anything Yoruba. Write ups or comment like this will keep encouraging them to also want to meddle in Yoruba affairs. Please, Pure Omoluabis lets discontinue such for the good our descendants.
That dude and many like him are not Yoruba. Helinues has bin casted as a Fulani boy. They are many like that on nairaland opening tribal threads to cause disunity in South.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by Amumaigwe: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:
There are so many diplomatic ways of solving issues/misunderstanding... We are not in 15 BC where most disputes were settled with war.

We are in the 21st century FCS... And for those who have been inciting the ESN to continue, those that would be caught unaware are not animals, they might be friends, family or colleagues.. Just because you are save where you are doesn't warrant you to put others in danger.

Ndi Hausa, a faceoff with the security agencies through Boko Haram is not a fight you can win. Preach the message home. Ndigbo will be fine afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by Yujin(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:

Peace will reign as long as the lives of our people are valued. A peace where we are killed without any fear of consequence is not peace. A peace where we are treated with disdain is not peace. A peace where we suffer loses from fulani invaders while the army cheers them is not peace. Peace is where there's respect for my right to freedom of expression. Peace is where the terrorist attacking our women are arrested and prosecuted. This is PEACE.
Since death is certain to all men, it's better to meet it while standing up rather than kneeling down.
Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by Yujin(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
many will perish when it finally plays out but the truth is; For everlasting peace to reign, let there be WAR!
Simple.
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by helinues: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Yujin:

Peace will reign as long as the lives of our people are valued. A peace where we are killed without any fear of consequence is not peace. A peace where we are treated with disdain is not peace. A peace where we suffer loses from fulani invaders while the army cheers them is not peace. Peace is where there's respect for my right to freedom of expression. Peace is where the terrorist attacking our women are arrested and prosecuted. This is PEACE.
Since death is certain to all men, it's better to meet it while standing up rather than kneeling down.
Enough is enough.

Didn't your governors, senators, house of reps members make campaign promises to your people?

Same thing repeating itself over and over again.. Can't you people change your tactics?

Ndigbo should speak with one voice this time and say enough is enough to unnecessary killings not the one SE governor will say one thing, Ipob saying another thing, Massob saying something totally different
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by Yujin(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:

Didn't your governors, senators, house of reps members make campaign promises to your people?

Same thing repeating itself over and over again.. Can't you people change your tactics?

Ndigbo should speak with one voice this time and say enough is enough to unnecessary killings not the one SE governor will say one thing, Ipob saying another thing, Massob saying something totally different
As you can see, those who really care have said enough is enough. You can carry a microphone to those governors and ask them their opinion on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by ngadaAwo: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:
Helinues should shut up..

North has JTF. Notin bad in having ESN to protect their citizen.

Wy is buhari so heart less
nobody takes that guy serious
not even his people after he sold them out
ask Sammy07 or haffaze777

helinues is just attention seeking boy that thinks everything is play play.

honestly I fully support ESN and I commend them
Nigerian Army should engage them in the forest if they're man enough
they cowardly kill children and women instead of engaging their fellow armed men.
I've come to realize that the only language Nigerian government understands is violence.
by the way is it the same security forces Fulani herdsmen are using to do BBQ abi same Bokoharam use dey play or the one ND militants use play then?

Well I thank the gbegile boys for always tormenting helinues
those guys are God sent on Nairaland
God bless them
God bless our nairaland sweetheart Adenrele
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by Danzakidakura(m): 11:13am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:

It will be nice if Buhari will treat everyone equal , how many times have he send soldiers against the fulani Terrorist group.

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by MadamExcellency: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Another fool wishing genocide on the Igbos.

Is the Army fighting Hausa Fulanis or BokoHaram? What is he Soldiers waiting for to eradicate Bandits in Katsina and Zamfara? Should they wipe out civilians? Mumu

How is a war with ESN, a war with Igbos?

Fools

@Helinues, you're a typical fool for encouraging Nigerian Soldiers to fight Igbos instead of ESN

I know Nairaland will not ban you for encouraging genocide.
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by gwafaeziokwu: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:

Fulani herdsman.

No body is arguing with you about the illegality of Esn. The boys knows their status in the zoo republic, they just want your cowardly soldiers to enter the bush and say it to their faces. Is it too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by haffaze777(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2021
ngadaAwo:
nobody takes that guy serious
not even his people after he sold them out
ask Sammy07 or haffaze777

helinues is just attention seeking boy that thinks everything is play play.

honestly I fully support ESN and I commend them
Nigerian Army should engage them in the forest if they're man enough
they cowardly kill children and women instead of engaging their fellow armed men.
I've come to realize that the only language Nigerian government understands is violence.
by the way is it the same security forces Fulani herdsmen are using to do BBQ abi same Bokoharam use dey play or the one ND militants use play then?

Well I thank the gbegile boys for always tormenting helinues
those guys are God sent on Nairaland
God bless them
God bless our nairaland sweetheart Adenrele

Shey Nigeria get army?you call those boys scout armygrin

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by gwafaeziokwu: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

Thank God you have realised that your rants to scare Igbos are akin to preaching to the choir.

Nothing about a failed state makes sense to us down east. We can't take pride in a nation that murders his most vulnerable in a dastardly manner.

We came from a culture of egalitarianism, so your barbaric blood shedding culture is repugnant to our ideals of justice, equity and fairness.

ESN has simply asked your terrorist infested army to enter bush and respond to propaganda. Stop whining here ,urge them to answer the call of death already.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by gidgiddy: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:

You are still talking like this because herdsmen have not yet pursued you with AK47

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by IduNaOba: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2021
ezenwajosh:
OP RIJUO NSI ONU....WE DON'T CARE

GO TO ORLU AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED EZI OHIA
Onye ahụ wụ nnọọ ezi bida

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by Ogilinsaka: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I doubt if helinues is a Yoruba person

He is a Yeroba demon
Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by valenu(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

That guy is telling you nothing but the truth. You northerners are so scared of Nigeria breaking up. But Nigeria is not working. It has to be broken for something that will work.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win by rigarmortis: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fahdiga:

i agree with you on fighting on, i disagree in mentioning yoruba in every sentence.

its unmanly, lets do this without reference to anybody abeg

haba!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies / Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA / Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.