Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,668 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Perceived That Some "Really Think" My Posts Here Are For Selfish Reasons. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Perceived That Some "Really Think" My Posts Here Are For Selfish Reasons. (112 Views)

Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today / Pastor E.A Adeboye Posts On EndSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Perceived That Some "Really Think" My Posts Here Are For Selfish Reasons. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2021
What I read from people shock me sometimes.
I still continue to shake my head how some still don't believe that JESUS visited me and told me to serve HIM. So you are still not convinced that GOD is currently using me?
My strong desire is to please my FATHER in Heaven that I barely think of myself and rewards/praises from people. He has being rewarding and sustaining me, and has been unbelievably Faithful to me.
I never knew I could do this alone but HE always gives me strength to do it... If GOD reveals to you that HE exists, you will do what I do everyday in enjoy without expecting rewards from men.
I don't even want to be known to be honest. I am very reserved person. I have never even liked publicity before becoming a born-again. It's the Power of GOD that is helping me do what I do today. And I strongly desire to please HIM always.

(1) (Reply)

Boost Into Power / Empty Thread / Good Preaching Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.