Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today (344 Views)

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Native Doctor Appeases gods With Orange Juice, Biscuits And Other Items. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
It's quite unfortunate to come across or realize the effects of rampant violence and immoralities of the media and social influences on our young ones (even as little as four and above years old).

As a young educationist, I've worked with secondary school students at schools and in private tutorials, and I've seen how obvious this pollution is progressively active in their minds, unfortunately. Especially when it comes to sexual immoralities and violence.

Right, to the topic. I took up the NPOWER program last year, and to avoid much stress I decided to opt for a primary school for my remobilization. In my class (pry 5), there is a new boy called David (name sake). I've found him to be a major negative influence when it comes to Violence and Sexual immoralities.

The last time, just few weeks ago, he was caught with a love letter to a girl in Pry 6. He didn't even hide it very much cos I guess he thought nobody would take it seriously, and he apparently doesn't fear the regular teachers there (all females). I flogged him, and he was taken to the HM's office later then.

As if that wasn't enough, last week I wasn't present at the school on Thursday, unfortunately the class teacher too wasn't around cos she will soon put to bed (she's getting weaker and weaker). So, a sharp whistleblower in the class told me David together with another boy teamed up with two girls to be touching themselves (at underwears level).

That didn't go down well with me, I had to do some beating I don't really like (make you cry even if you're tough). The class teacher too was there, and warned the boy that he might be facing expulsion soon if he doesn't change.

Please parents, let's be mindful of these young ones so that they do not get stolen by common vices on the media. These little boys and girls should not be at the mercy of celebrities and film stars. To teach them the Fear of God instead.

God bless.
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Mide1data: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
SHIT

You know the question some parents ask that annoy the shit outta me is "WHAT DO THEY KNOW?" Like these kids of nowadays know a whole lot than some of us thanks to the internet. Considering the amount of thugs and sexual activites everywhere(even among youths), I can proudly say" PARENTING HAS NEVER, IS NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE A CHILD'S PLAY".

Feel free to hit the Like and Share button.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Lawalemi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thanks, OP and God bless you for the good work.

The reason teachers should be well paid.

My JSS 1 cousin was caught with love letter. I laughed and pity his life after reading it.

The Deborah that he was writing to would be another kid out there but we've warned him and changed his school.

So amazing what happen to kids courtesy of undue exposures from social media
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Blackbelly(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
I think it would have been more appropriate to bring the parents into the issue, so the monitoring and discipline would not only be limited to school but also at the home front
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Kobojunkie: 3:07am On Mar 22, 2022
Lawalemi:
Thanks, OP and God bless you for the good work.

The reason teachers should be well paid.
My JSS 1 cousin was caught with love letter. I laughed and pity his life after reading it.

The Deborah that he was writing to would be another kid out there but we've warned him and changed his school.
So amazing what happen to kids courtesy of undue exposures from social media
So because a student is caught with a love letter, the student ought to be flogged, for what exactly? undecided

How do you train a child to do better when all you do is flog for even the unreasonable things? What message do you send such a child? That flogging is solution for everything? undecided

And you wonder why your policemen, politicians and big men resort to treating you all the same way , since they too believe flogging is the solution for everything. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Kobojunkie: 3:08am On Mar 22, 2022
dave601:
Right, to the topic. I took up the NPOWER program last year, and to avoid much stress I decided to opt for a primary school for my remobilization. In my class (pry 5), there is a new boy called David (name sake). I've found him to be a major negative influence when it comes to Violence and Sexual immoralities.

1. The last time, just few weeks ago, he was caught with a love letter to a girl in Pry 6. He didn't even hide it very much cos I guess he thought nobody would take it seriously, and he apparently doesn't fear the regular teachers there (all females). I flogged him, and he was taken to the HM's office later then.

2. As if that wasn't enough, last week I wasn't present at the school on Thursday, unfortunately the class teacher too wasn't around cos she will soon put to bed (she's getting weaker and weaker). So, a sharp whistleblower in the class told me David together with another boy teamed up with two girls to be touching themselves (at underwears level).
Your kind teacher no make sense to me abeg! undecided

1. You caught a student with a love letter, and you took to flogging him, why? undecided

2. You heard students were touching each other and again you took to flogging them, and my question again is why? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Lawalemi(m): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So because a student is caught with a love letter, the student ought to be flogged, for what exactly? undecided

How do you train a child to do better when all you do is flog for even the unreasonable things? What message do you send such a child? That flogging is solution for everything? undecided

And you wonder why your policemen, politicians and big men resort to treating you all the same way , since they too believe flogging is the solution for everything. undecided

Point to flogging in the comment
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2022
It doesn't sound cool, but if you're unhappy with this post, check yourself well: something is wrong (to say the least).

If you are angry, you are the type that would come the following day as a parent with police or thugs to come and teach me a lesson, even though your child is terribly going astray.

If you know how much I love my students/pupils, you should be shame of getting angry in the first place.

I know some are quite content seeing their kids going naughty, eccentric and disrespectful to elders including their teachers (why won't they disrespect even you yourself?).

Sorry, the bad news is I can't stand that. You can keep your money (from experience). In the class I'm the authority, and you do as I say (whether in Pry 1 or 'SSS 4 class').

You see, growing up, I was a victim of indiscipline and social vices myself, and now I can't afford to not help the young ones to avoid the mistakes I made if it's not too late: cos I try to discipline with wisdom, not Anger or Pride (otherwise, I would deserve better strokes too).

God bless.
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Kobojunkie: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lawalemi:
Point to flogging in the comment
I don't follow! undecided
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Kobojunkie: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
dave601:
It doesn't sound cool, but if you're unhappy with this post, check yourself well: something is wrong (to say the least).

If you are angry, you are the type that would come the following day as a parent with police or thugs to come and teach me a lesson, even though your child is terribly going astray.

If you know how much I love my students/pupils, you should be shame of getting angry in the first place.

I know some are quite content seeing their kids going naughty, eccentric and disrespectful to elders including their teachers (why won't they disrespect even you yourself?).

Sorry, the bad news is I can't stand that. You can keep your money (from experience). In the class I'm the authority, and you do as I say (whether in Pry 1 or 'SSS 4 class').

You see, growing up, I was a victim of indiscipline and social vices myself, and now I can't afford to help the young ones to avoid the mistakes I made if it's not too late: cos I try to discipline with wisdom, not Anger or Pride (otherwise, I would deserve better strokes too).

God bless.
You are asked simple questions...

Again...Your kind teacher no make sense to me abeg! undecided

1. You caught a student with a love letter, and you took to flogging him, why? undecided

2. You heard students were touching each other and again you took to flogging them, and my question again is why? undecided

Is flogging the only response you have as a teacher to all situations? undecided

What did you teach the children in this case by flogging them? That violence is the only approach to dealing with those who do anything you don't agree with or like? undecided

And before you go around quoting from psalms again... pay attention to the fact that the verse about training the child was in reference to The Way aka the Law that God had given to the People of Isreal to live by. I don't see how continually quoting that out of context helps you at all as it only reveals you as an ignorant case of indoctrination. undecided

The other verse that speaks of death, also references Death as stipulated punishment by God in His Old Covenant Law of Moses, an agreement He made with only the Jews who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. God excluded all gentiles from that very agreement in His Wisdom and so any assertion you make of saving a gentile child from death by flogging him or her is a lie - you cannot save a gentile by flogging Him. undecided

So again, why do you beat your chest in ignorance as a teacher? undecided
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are asked simple questions...

Again...Your kind teacher no make sense to me abeg! undecided

Is flogging the only response you have as a teacher to all situations? undecided

Man or Woman, sorry, but I'm not very much Willing to respond to you.

Extreme cases like this, yes. And it must be hot enough to drive home the message: just don't lose your temper; otherwise, even you'd deserve More Strokes.

Peace.
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Kobojunkie: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
dave601:
Man or Woman, sorry, but I'm not very much Willing to respond to you.

Extreme cases like this, yes. And it must be hot enough to drive home the message: just don't lose your temper; otherwise, even you'd deserve More Strokes..
You are not wiling to respond but you willinky come here to advertise your ignorance as a teacher and even at that one who pretends to know the Bible? undecided

Extreme cases? What you described are obviously extreme by your own assertion since you didn't mention contacting the parents or even the police in both cases. undecided

And worse, your attempt at justifying your ignorant approach by quoting Bible verses out of context left me wondering about the state of your mental. A teacher who is ignorant about what is written in a book takes to flogging children with the excuse that he saves them from death by his action..... that leaves me wondering of it ain't best for you to abandon the teaching profession all together before you cause more ruin to those kids instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
I've just modified the title. I hope some can now focus more on the long-term profit, not the temporary pain.

God bless.
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
dave601:
I've just modified the title. I hope some can now focus more on the long-term profit, not the temporary pain.

God bless.
Again, who send you teach people fear of God abeg? undecided

Jesus Christ only sent His disciples out to teach those in the world the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God, what is the Gospel, so who send you dey teach students this "fear of God" abeg? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Muoghalu / What Is Someone's Star? / Is This A Decent Wear For Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.