Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers (1895 Views)

How To Make Money On Pocketoption.com | Best Strategy For Trading Options / The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed / Boom And Crash Best Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Jane69(f): 4:55am On Feb 19, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
Want to get rich in #crypto? The #altcoins are how it will happen for more of you. Yes, #bitcoin will still 20X in the next ten years. But 20X to 100X for altcoins happen yearly.

0 9 0 4 0 1 8 6 3 0 0 for tips on how to earn weekly investing in altcoin

With altcoins, you need some luck and good timings because a lot of them fall after big pumps. But I'm investing some USDT in cheap altcoins every few months to try my luck.
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Have been leraning and Trading cryto with mentor and trading community for the past 2 years and thers not been a single week have not met my weekly Target . Join my Trading community with the link below to make the best out of the exchange market

https:///Agentnobadnews

Trade Crypto with no Bad News
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Lutherlwagner: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
Have been leraning and Trading cryto with mentor and trading community for the past 2 years and thers not been a single week have not met my weekly Target . Join my Trading community with the link below to make the best out of the exchange market

Tested and trusted . this id the real deal
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Jessicapalin: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jane69:

With altcoins, you need some luck and good timings because a lot of them fall after big pumps. But I'm investing some USDT in cheap altcoins every few months to try my luck.

you are right
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by ChrisBalogun: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Telegram right
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2022
ChrisBalogun:

Telegram right

Yes
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2022
Good morning guys . For those of you on THE trading program feel free to share your testimony when you receive your weekly profit today . Thank God is Friday .
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
#ethereum now just under 55% of total value locked in #defi! It was 84% a year ago. .
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Today's #crypto buyers are the future millionaires of the next big run!
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Sucremaque: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2022
JonathanObi:

Add me please 08095785542

https:///BullApp_airdropbot?start=r0545636838

Complete task get $25
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Godknows51(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Especially Investors #Hodling and accumulating
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by JohnAlfred: 9:10am On May 01, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

The more reason I'm not selling my #ETH bag.
Staking even more from here.
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by WVanna: 10:11am On May 01, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Whoever buys dogelon today will be extremely happy in the future, because I believe many surprises are coming soon .
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Lutherlwagner: 12:28pm On May 01, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

When crypto goes to the moon and many people becomes millionaires, what becomes the feelings of crypto supporters who did not invest a little as one crypto.
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by JonathanObi(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Yeah, I'm sure it's not in vain that I'm putting so much usdt into this now�
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 6:50am On May 04, 2022
#Ethereum is deflationary. I am INSANELY bullish!
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2022
#crypto will go to new highs again, those stacking now will be heavily rewarded in the future!
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Ubatracy: 7:48am On May 12, 2022
I will long on 9x every #Bitcoin dip. Once the trade fails I reopen a new one at 9x. Three failed trades bring us below $20k.

It’s a question of time that one catches the bottom and catapults the trade to the moon!
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2022
Ubatracy:
I will long on 9x every #Bitcoin dip. Once the trade fails I reopen a new one at 9x. Three failed trades bring us below $20k.

It’s a question of time that one catches the bottom and catapults the trade to the moon!

I would not recommend this to people who don’t like to lose money � lol
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2022
I don't think $USDT is going to collapse, it's just a rush and panic from the entire $UST situation taking over with the markets.

Probably going to be temporary that we're having this de-peg on $USDT.

It's different than $UST.
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by JonathanObi(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
I don't think $USDT is going to collapse, it's just a rush and panic from the entire $UST situation taking over with the markets.

Down 5% on Coinbase. That just shouldn’t happen with ✨actual money✨ backing it, regardless of the wider panic in the market.
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Amimatt1(f): 9:24am On May 12, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

I could u explain what to do because I have my money in usdt waiting for the bottom but the actual value of my wallet isn’t changing but usdt is falling?
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2022
Amimatt1:

I could u explain what to do because I have my money in usdt waiting for the bottom but the actual value of my wallet isn’t changing but usdt is falling?

The USDT peg is restoring already, which is a good sign.

People shouldn't compare $USDT with $UST as those are completely different, although the reaction on the markets are because of tremendous fear levels. it will pass

My Contact is on my profile for more tips
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Winnifredyoung: 10:10am On May 12, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

This is $USDT since inception. It’s been stress-tested before. Has survived and only improved.

Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2022
Made over 1.2 M trading crypto last week . How's your trading going this week . Trade with the best for profitable results .
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by OduduGodswill: 11:07am On May 19, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
Made over 1.2 M trading crypto last week . How's your trading going this week . Trade with the best for profitable results .

luna has sent me to my village . the pressure of self trading is not for me my brother lol
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by OduduGodswill: 11:08am On May 19, 2022
i think i need to join the program full time this time lol .
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2022
#ethereum under $1,100… shit is getting crazy out here!

Send a whatsapp message to view my trading history
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by rogerjames39: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
#ethereum under $1,100… shit is getting crazy out here!

Send a whatsapp message to view my trading history

Where do you think the bottom is?
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
rogerjames39:

Where do you think the bottom is?

nobody knows . Don't be deceived . Just be prepared for anything and make the best out of it
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Are you tired of losing your capital Trading Crypto. Join me today to start earning 10% profit weekly at least trading Crypto

My contact is on my profile for more info
Re: Trade with some of the Best Strategy Managers by Awaleemmanuel(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
I just received my Profit Guys . I made $9600 this week. Trading with the right discord community is all it takes to get Good results . Contact is on my profile for more Info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Any Bank Take Nysc Certificate For A Colleteral Security / Starting Football Viewing Center / Cement Trading - Can Make You Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.