Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" (25357 Views)

EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by emeejinsm: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
I can't wait for this country to divide so that I can stop being a Nigerian animals on rampage

1 Like

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by Grace001: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mmmm
Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
There are many suspects, OPC, DSS, rival politicians, but this is not a fulani job!

1 Like

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by Simbrixton(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
poshestmina:

You are a curse to this generation!
May your loved ones all die in your arms.

Useless vagabond.
amen amen amen i wish him that and much more

4 Likes

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by obyrich(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
I heard they first burnt the Seriki Fulani's house. It may be IPOB people doing this to cause bad blood between the good people of Yoruba and Fulani.

Thank God for what Nigeria Army is currently doing to them in Orlu. grin
Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by purplerope: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by Vistra40: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
poshestmina:

You are a curse to this generation!
May your loved ones all die in your arms.

Useless vagabond.

This is rather too harsh
Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by haconjy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
One thing I know, Southerners will be free and free forever from #cows, #fulanis, #Kidnappers and other Yoruba betrayals...

You know, useless and senseless youth will point finger at IPOB...

WE ARE FAMILY (YORUBA AND IGBO) AND NOTHING MORE THAN THAT

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by ncha373(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
This best way to cash out in this useless country...
Cos nuisance
Burn ur house
Call police
Report it on median
Involve government
Get compassionate reward.....
Sunday and Nnamdi kalu
Should be in prison now chilling....
But this part of the world crime pay...
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by Coldie(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Put the dots together, some people were caught with over 20guns and dogs going to the same location that night they burnt the house.

That means some arrived earlier.

That place is about to engulf in flames.

Imagine what would happen if there was no amotekun and those ones with over 20guns and dogs arrived that location them for raid the whole community and not just his house

1 Like

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by DannyG8(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
post=98461406:
This short fused idiot mouth will never rest.
Someone that should be languishing in jail rn.
It's obvious the curses of his father will never depart from him before he dies.
A boy that promises to pee on the grave of his father.
Bastard son of Luciferhimself.....

Even the owner of the house never accused anyone as at few hours ago........
e no go better for person way born useless thing like you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by Loveknitting: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The reason why the house was burnt is simple.

Burn down the house and then blame it on the fulanis, so that the children of satan can start a proper ethnic cleansing of peaceful fulani people

Really? Peaceful Fulani people, what planet are you?

3 Likes

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by lafiagi007: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Burn down the house and then blame it on the fulanis, so that the children of satan can start a proper ethnic cleansing of peaceful fulani people
Guy your brain dey work! Twale for you

1 Like

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
poshestmina:

[s]Gutter raised pig !
I'm not your sisters ... don't make the mistake again[/s]!

I don't have sisters...so what next you got for me

I know you well in the ashawo section looking for 2 round for 5k.

Only a gutter raised pig is a prostitute plus they stink grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by snoopanddre(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I Kno they exist somewhere pls name two peaceful and unbiased Fulani that u Know.
Though on this issue there are several interests that u can't just point to one person as d perpetrator. Both home and away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Council Accuses Jonathan Of Cleansing Muslims From Army, Govt / 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency / Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.