Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE (1037 Views)

Obi Lost Pole In NW, NE And SE Where Most Of The Voters Are, Yet Leading: Juju / 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 / Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by fk001(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Please take your time and read, I wrote It based on first hand experience when I was still in Borno state

You shouldn't use your hands to destroy your region, learn from NE.
Learn from South Sudan
Learn from Tigray region of Ethiopia

Learn! Learn! Learn!

Do you know what I dislike most about this Army and ESN

SE is fast turning into NE, ask me how

How?

Okay good, 11 years ago there was this set of brainwash boys with Islam ideology that detest anything western, that time Helmet was made compulsory for every rider all over the nation, but those set of boys defy the order.

On the D day, those boys drove in mass about 50 convoys of a motorcycle in the heart Maiduguri, all of them without Helmet chanting Allahu Akbar and riding in circles creating nuisance while the indigenous people of Maiduguri were hailing and supporting them. The nuisance was so much that it attracted the attention of security forces, in which the security forces confronted them (mostly police) the boys were still chanting and riding while the police convoy arrived and made a barricade ready for shooting.

The boys thought the police were joking, well the joke was on them because after some minutes the police released the fire of bullets killing most of the boys and injured many. After the police left there members came from different part of the city and pack up the dead bodies and the injured one's.

That was the genesis of Boko Haram,

Should I continue the story?

Yes, I will!!

A week after that incidents their leader Muhammed Yusuf declared a war on every police in Borno state with the order of shoot on sight. Unknown to the security agency and their intelligence these boys were ready for war and they have thousands of ammunitions stocked up in different part of the city.

That's how they start assassinating Police every blessed day without remorse, to the extend police start wearing mufti, all these was happening while the indigenes were celebrating and supporting BH ( in their naive minds BH were fighting for good governance and Islam).

The killing was so much, and they declared a state of emergency in Borno and the Military came in with full force. They declared Muhammed Yusuf death or alive. Fortunately unfortunately after some months of fire exchanging BH captured 40% of the city and some part of the city like (Gwonge) was no go area for security personnel.

With the help of insiders information was given out that Muhammed Yusuf was in his inlaw house in Gwonge area, that same night the NA with series of convoy lunched an offensive in Gwonge, it started in the evening around 6 pm with the exchange of gunfire and casualties from both sides, the army finally bombed the house the Mini war lasted for about 12 hours, it ended around 5 am and the NA finally get hold of the house and found Mohammed Yusuf hiding underground, during the gunfire he lost his wife and son and his inlaw.

Enjoying it right? Wait more is coming.

After the army captured Yusuf, the biggest mistake they did was to hand him over to the police, her was under the police custody when the Governor Ali Modu Sherrif came to see him, the Governor whispered something to Muhammad Yusuf (which was unknown), this made Yusuf to spat on the governor while the govornor slapped him, and gave the order to waste him. That's how the happy trigger police wasted him. That's the biggest undoing of the police force, Till date, Maiduguri is never the same.

After the police wasted him, Shekau took over and the alarm of war was on, (in all these that was happening the Borno citizens were fully in support of BH, some even sheltered them)

I can remember when an army convoy was passing by, the citizens would wrap onions or stones in black polythene and throw it inside the NA moving vehicle and run, while the army would be on alert and dispersed from the vehicle. Yes that's how they frustrated the Army in Borno ( but they later learnt the hard way)

BH was fast getting momentum and thousands of supporters and recruit, they metamorphosed from the killing of security officials to killing of Teachers, government workers, students, scholars that have different ideology. That is when it dawned on Borno people that their pet snake has grown fangs, they didn't know they were nurturing wolf grin.

The Borno citizens were now caught in the middle, neither does the Army spare them nor the BH. It was a very tensed situation. However, when the killing was too much, a bold step was taken by one Youth and promise the army to start pinpointing BH even if he will lose his life and some youth also join him, that's how Civilian JTF was formed, with the help of the youth the Army were able to get rid of the army to Sambisa forest.

Any lesson learnt from the above story?

Feel free to quote me. Just compare the above story and the current situation of the SE.

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by luwiizy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
RUBBISH SO MY PEOPLE SHOULD SIT AND FOLD ARMS WHEN THEY CAN FIGHT FOR THEMSELVES.

THE GOVT DONT GIVE A Bleep SO IF YOU LIKE YOUSELF PROTECT YOURSELF AND STAND YOUR GROUND.

MAKE SOLDIERS GO SAMBISA NA THIER WORK DEY.

RUBBISH AGAIN.

14 Likes

Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by nairalander2020(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
i believe your story
Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by MadamExcellency: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
You are fantasizing you dream

Southeast had the dreaded Bakassi Boys and it never damaged Southeast regional security rather evil abated until Governors corrupted them yet they never turned against Igbo civilians.

Christianity is not Islam that has a reason ti terrorize its people. The sacredness of lives is a norm in Southeast

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by dawnomike(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
fk001:
Please take your time and read, I wrote It based on first hand experience when I still in Borno state

Do you know what dislike most about this Army and ESN

How?

Okay good, 11 years ago there was this set of brainwash boys with Islam ideology that detest anything western, that time Helmet was made compulsory for every rider all over the nation, but those set of boys defy the order.

On the D day, those boys drove in mass about 50 convoys of a motorcycle in the heart Maiduguri, all of them without Helmet chanting Allahu Akbar and riding in circles creating nuisance while the indigenous people of Maiduguri were hailing and supporting them. The nuisance was so much that it attracted the attention of security forces, in which the security forces confronted them (mostly police) the boys were still chanting and riding while the police convoy arrived and made a barricade ready for shooting.

The boys thought the police were joking, well the joke was on them because after some minutes the police released the fire of bullets killing most of the boys and injured many. After the police left there members came from different part of the city and pack up the dead bodies and the injured one's.

Yes, I will!!

A week after that incidents their leader Muhammed Yusuf declared a war on every police in Borno state with the order of shoot on sight. Unknown to the security agency and their intelligence these boys were ready for war and they have thousands of ammunitions stocked up in different part of the city.

That's how they start assassinating Police every blessed day without remorse, to the extend police start wearing mufti, all these was happening while the indigenes were celebrating and supporting BH ( in their naive minds BH were fighting for good governance and Islam).

The killing was so much, and they declared a state of emergency in Borno and the Military came in with full force. They declared Muhammed Yusuf death or alive. Fortunately unfortunately after some months of fire exchanging BH captured 40% of the city and some part of the city like (Gwonge) was no go area for security personnel.

With the help of insiders information was given out that Muhammed Yusuf was in his inlaw house in Gwonge area, that same night the NA with series of convoy lunched an offensive in Gwonge, it started in the evening around 6 pm with the exchange of gunfire and casualties from both sides, the army finally bombed the house the Mini war lasted for about 12 hours, it ended around 5 am and the NA finally get hold of the house and found Mohammed Yusuf hiding underground, during the gunfire he lost his wife and son and his inlaw.

After the army captured Yusuf, the biggest mistake they did was to hand him over to the police, her was under the police custody when the Governor Ali Modu Sherrif came to see him, the Governor whispered something to Muhammad Yusuf (which was unknown), this made Yusuf to spat on the governor while the govornor slapped him, and gave the order to waste him. That's how the happy trigger police wasted him. That's the biggest undoing of the police force, Till date, Maiduguri is never the same.

After the police wasted him, Shekau took over and the alarm of war was on, (in all these that was happening the Borno citizens were fully in support of BH, some even sheltered them)

I can remember when an army convoy was passing by, the citizens would wrap onions or stones in black polythene and throw it inside the NA moving vehicle and run, while the army would be on alert and dispersed from the vehicle. Yes that's how they frustrated the Army in Borno ( but they later learnt the hard way)

BH was fast getting momentum and thousands of supporters and recruit, they metamorphosed from the killing of security officials to killing of Teachers, government workers, students, scholars that have different ideology. That is when it dawned on Borno people that their pet snake has grown fangs, they didn't know they were nurturing wolf grin.

The Borno citizens were now caught in the middle, neither does the Army spare them nor the BH. It was a very tensed situation. However, when the killing was too much, a bold step was taken by one Youth and promise the army to start pinpointing BH even if he will lose his life and some youth also join him, that's how Civilian JTF was formed, with the help of the youth the Army were able to get rid of the army to Sambisa forest.

Feel free to quote me. Just compare the above story and the current situation of the SE.

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
I like your narration about all that played out in Borno... The future of this country has so much become unpredictable.

The massacre in the East ought not to be overlooked by the government's. I pray all these bloodshed stops soon to avoid greater calamities.

#Wen2ElephantsFight - #DGrassSuffers
Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by Kudejo: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Just relax, very soon the army will start sending troops and tanks to taken down ESN and the Ipob will start again with their "please help, They are killing us" song that they were singing in Oyigbo.

When will people learn that a few well organised soilders can't take down an army

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by Ottyn01(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omo
Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by hollah123: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
luwiizy:
RUBBISH SO MY PEOPLE SHOULD SIT AND FOLD ARMS WHEN THEY CAN FIGHT FOR THEMSELVES.

THE GOVT DONT GIVE A Bleep SO IF YOU LIKE YOUSELF PROTECT YOURSELF AND STAND YOUR GROUND.

RUBBISH AGAIN.
Asgard u have change to this moniker well done
Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by Ddokie: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
fk001:
Please take your time and read, I wrote It based on first hand experience when I was still in Borno state

Leadership is our problem in Nigeria.

I know this ESN thing is not likely to end well, though their motive is right.

Bad leadership is the greatest curse upon Nigeria,

Do you know that regional and state police will immediately end ESN, Amotekun, Civilian JTF and the rest?

Why won't the FG just restructure this thing.

1 Like

Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by System202: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
MadamExcellency:
You are fantasizing you dream

Southeast had the dreaded Bakassi Boys and it never damaged Southeast regional security rather evil abated until Governors corrupted them yet they never turned against Igbo civilians.

Christianity is not Islam that has a reason ti terrorize its people. The sacredness of lives is a norm in Southeast

if that's is the case then why boko haram killing muslim scholar's also. it has nothing to do with religion.
Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by tsdarkside(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
interesting....
Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by obyrich(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
fk001:

Learn from South Sudan

Learn! Learn! Learn!

How?

Yes, I will!!

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
This is not necessary.
Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by Vidsolution79: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
ESN are the men of the moment....meanwhile check my signature below
Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by SuperKlean(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
fk001:

the stupidity in your post is nauseating undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by Muna4real(f): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bia op,

All these fantasies you wrote up there cannot change the fact that our people are dying and we need security. If Nigeria cannot secure it's citizens,then they will secure themselves. Anyone against it is an enemy.

FYI, south east is not north east. ESN is not boko haram. They are very different with different ideologies and different people of different cultures. So please, stop comparing ESN to world known terrorists. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by Akudaisi: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kudejo:
Just relax, very soon the army will start sending troops and tanks to taken down ESN and the Ipob will start again with their "please help, They are killing us" song that they were singing in Oyigbo.

When will people learn that a few well organised soilders can't take down an army
it sounds very easy, just go to the East and kill everything moving so easy and simple....iyi

1 Like

Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by gidgiddy: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
fk001:

Learn from South Sudan

Learn! Learn! Learn!

How?

Yes, I will!!

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

How come you wrote all of this but you still dont understand that it was the authorities who made Boko haram the monster it is today? Your authorities killed them and their leader needlessly. What did you expect them to do? Clap their hands, throw a party and shout 'one Nigeria forever'? Have ever seen where there is injustice but there is peace?

The same thing is what the authorities are doing with IPOB. Your authorities have been shooting and killing them for years just for waving Biafran flags in the streets. Now their guns have come into it, people like you are talking about how Boko haram started?

The government keeps creating monsters and looking for whom to blame.

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, make violent agitation inevitable~ JFK

3 Likes

Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by Bonesking(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
luwiizy:
[s]RUBBISH SO MY PEOPLE SHOULD SIT AND FOLD ARMS WHEN THEY CAN FIGHT FOR THEMSELVES.

RUBBISH AGAIN[/s].
You’ll hear from Ndi Orlu soon. Hope nobody will cry online. Anybody who thinks we will allow one madman in London to turn our homes to a war zone is on a long thing.

The end of IPOB and Kanu just commenced in earnest. Orlu will lead the way to end this madness.
Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by fk001(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
gidgiddy:

How come you wrote all of this but you still dont understand that it was the authorities who made Boko haram the monster it is today? Your authorities killed them and their leader needlessly. What did you expect them to do? Clap their hands, throw a party and shout 'one Nigeria forever'? Have ever seen where there is injustice but there is peace?

The same thing is what the authorities are doing with IPOB. Your authorities have been shooting and killing them for years just for waving Biafran flags in the streets. Now their guns have come into it, people like you are talking about how Boko haram started?

The government keeps creating monsters and looking for whom to blame.

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, make violent agitation inevitable~ JFK

So you expect the authorities to fold their arms while some riffraff defied the order of wearing a helmet and causing nuisancee right?

What if they turn the state into state of anarchy which they later on did.
Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by mbaise1000: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bonesking:
You’ll hear from Ndi Orlu soon. Hope nobody will cry online. Anybody who thinks we will allow one madman in London to turn our homes to a war zone is on a long thing.

The end of IPOB and Kanu just commenced in earnest. Orlu will lead the way to end this madness.

first I don't think you are even igbo, second I will not be surprised if you are actually from orlu because we are all witnesses to where and WHO sold their people out, if you have a little more sense you would have first tried to KNOW who is acutely killing igbos at orlu but as a bootlicker you choose blame and sided with the people killing your brethren (that is if you are igbo) real orlu people know what and who is responsible for what is happening in igbo land, so there is nothing new, ONLY the USUAL saboteurs will shout, no sane person will be happy at the death of anyone no matter where they came from or what they believe but people like you will want the carnage and murder going on in orlu to continue so that you will gloat,

2 Likes

Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by ena5four(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
J
Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
You silly fulani are always against people protecting themselves, from Benue livestock guard to Amotekun to ESN, it's always your tribe opposing everything and your stupidd minions like MURIC, when the Hausa's came with a security formation, it was the hypocrite Sultan that first shut down the idea,

Boko Haram is more than the rubbish you posted up there, Boko Haram is a culmination of abuse by the political class of their populace, all Yusuf videos were about the standard of living of the poor, compared to the rich, so he had no fries ds from the elites,
it's wayyyy more than a case of police brutality,
Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
luwiizy:

RUBBISH AGAIN.
Today ESN has given a company that sheltered a soldier 5 day ultimatum... that's the behaviour of a terrorist organisation.. I've never being against the biafra struggle even though I'm from the SS.. but I whole heartedly do not support the ESN... this is exactly how a terrorist group is formed.. first they'll fight against the government security and next ... they'll turn against their people... I think kanu has gone too far.. he may be abroad.. but he is not untouchable...
Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by Asgard13: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
THE OP NO SABI ANYTIME ABOUT IGBOS JUST LIKE MOST YORUBAS

IGBOS ABHOR ISLAM

IGBOS HATE INJUSTICE

IGBOS ARE PREDOMINANTLY CHRISTIANS
OP WHO ARE CHRISTIANS?

CHRISTIANS ARE PEOPLE THAT LIVE THE LIVE OF JESUS CHRIST

OP IGBO LAND IS NOT YORUBA LAND OR HAUSA LAND

REASON WHY WE WANT OUR COUNTRY

CHRISTIANS DONT FIGHT JIHAD

CHRISTIANS SEEK PEACE AND WHEN IT FAIL THEY SECURE THEIR LIVE AND PROPERTIES

IGBOS HAVE FOUGHT CIVIL WAR NOT HIT AND RUN

MILLIONS OF IGBOS DIED FIGHTING.. MILLIONS DIED AS CASUALTIES

YET IGBOLAND HAVE NOT TURN TO SOMALI
YET IGBO LAND HAVE NOT TURN TO BORNU
YET IGBO LAND HAVE NOT TURN TO SYRIA OR NORTHERN NIGERIA

OP RESPECT YOUR FATHERS

WHAT YOU WISH TO IGBOS IS COMING TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD COMMUNITY AND YOUR ENTIRE TRIBE

IF NOT FOR WHITE MEN YORUBA PEOPLE FOR DON KILL THEMSELVES AND BOMB OUT THEIR EXISTENCE.. TILL DAYE YORUBA IS STILL BEYRAYING EACH OTHER AND RAISING LOUTS AS LEADERS

OGA
WISEMEN COME FROMTHE EAST NOT NORTH SOUTH OR WEST.. BUT EAST!

Op TRAVEL MIX WITH HUMANS AND LEARN

STOP BEING FUNNY

AND STOP SUPPORTING TINUBU..

APC ZOMBIES ARE BUNCH OF IGBOS HATERS AND WILL NEVER EVER WISH IGBO GOOD

CARRY YOUR KETTLE COMMOT HERE

THERES A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IGBOS AND OTHER BLACK TRIBES

LEARN AND STIP FOOLING YOUR HUMAN NATURE

ADASHU!

5 Likes

Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by giftedben: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
When IPOB was not armed a lot of you were shouting terrorist! terrorist! online country! Chest beating!.

Now that you have seen just a little of their army, everybody is calling for peace. Like I said before any army that tries rubbish this time around will find his corpse in the streets.

And those of you who are always hiding them after they have killed innocent civilians will meet the same faith.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by Emyogalanya: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
You are a very terrible liar . Your story is not entirely true. You were not the only one who was at borno at that time. You just cut and join this story so to allign it with your biase and fear/hate for esn

3 Likes

Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by IamAtikulate: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
We have read your story and we still support ESN.
We move

2 Likes

Re: How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE by nabiz(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
fk001:

Learn from South Sudan

Learn! Learn! Learn!

How?

Yes, I will!!

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
I disagreed with you completely. Igbos have different orientation and family values. 99.9999% of Igbos has a family and know where they coming from unlike almajeri in north. Every know his family and extended family and lineage to at least their 5th generation. An average igbo man in owned by not only his parent but extended family. We will always receive counselling from both family and extended family. Every Igbos travel at least once in a year for age groups, families and kindred meeting. We know each other unlike the north

(1) (Reply)

‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya / Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ / N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.