Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind (2513 Views)

For Over 50 Years, Uvwie People Have Offered A Conducive Atmosphere For Bus / Masquerades Seen Giving A Man Change After The Man Offered Them Money / Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Wisefellow(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
On several occassion, under rain and sun, I've been offered a car lift on the road by males and females which I gladly accepted for comfort and early arrival to my destination without thinking otherwise. With my car, I give people, known and unknown, a free lift as long as their direction aligns with mine on daily basis. Afterall, the vehicle consumes same volume of fuel with or without them.

On my way to work this morning, after I dropped my wife at her workplace, I saw a lady officially dressed with hijab from distance trying to get a bike but in futile, hence resorted to trekking. I drove close to her, exchange greetings and offered a lift to nearest bus-stop. " No, thank you" ...she said quietly. I said "okay" and accelerated immediately.

Though people have different intention, good or bad, for their actions which is unknown to others. But it seems women are likely to reject a car lift than the male counterpart, I stand to be corrected.

Your thought please!
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Denique(f): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
A few years ago, I got a lift from a male driver right in front of my house where I stood waiting for a bike. I said 'Thank you sir' as I got in. We barely got half way when he started making advances towards me.
I had no problem with his advances(I'm a lady who reserves the right to a 'yes or no' in matters as this) but the way he was all over me. I was scared he could hurt me, hence my playing cool.

He would ask if I was circumcised as he doesn't like circumcised ladies...reason, he barely touches his wife. What a marital torture! Some women dey endure for marriage o. Why not let her go?

He said so many things like I was his side chick already. Jesus! Thankfully, he dropped me off in one piece. Had a couple of encounters that made me stop accepting free rides.

Although, on some rainy days with no vehicle in sight, I have to. Lasgidi will always make you break your own rule. cheesy

mynd44, lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Federalcase(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
That's how most nigerian ladies behave, they always have this thinking that all men that approach them wants to fūck them.
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Ishilove: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
What a rude, uncouth man.

1 Like

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by joseph1832(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
It's always good never to waste kindness.
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wisefellow:

Though people have different intention, good or bad, for their actions which is unknown to others. But it seems women are likely to reject a car lift than the male counterpart, I stand to be corrected.

Your thought please!

Why won’t we reject? So that when they kill and rape us, our dead body would be posted on Nairaland frontpage.

Then you’ll see comments like;
-Slay queen got slayed.
-Leave rich guys alone, they say no.
-Ladies stop following yahoo boys, find one guy and build with.

Blablabla...

They won’t even allow someone’s dead body to rest in peace. Toor!!

4 Likes

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by pocohantas(f): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Federalcase:
That's how most nigerian ladies behave, they always have this thinking that all men that approach them wants to fūck them.

Why do you guys have a problem when it is a Nigerian lady thinking that way? Every other day a girl goes to a guy’s house and he starts making advances or even forces himself on her, what do you guys say? Maybe you have forgotten, I will remind you.

-Goat and yam no dey stay together.
-What did you have in mind when you went there? Bible study? Etc...

No be fûck una wan fûck? Abi you wan administer corona virus vaccine on us?

2 Likes

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Tony142: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Why won’t we reject? So that when they kill and rape us, our dead body would be posted on Nairaland frontpage.

Then you’ll see comments like;
-Slay queen got slayed.
-Leave rich guys alone, they say no.
-Ladies stop following yahoo boys, find one guy and build with.

Blablabla...

They won’t even allow someone’s dead body to rest in peace. Toor!!

All this one when u dey talk so na noise, if Dangote son decide to give u as lift, I am 100% sure u will enter the car
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by pocohantas(f): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tony142:

All this one when u dey talk so na noise, if Dangote son decide to give u as lift, I am 100% sure u will enter the car

You guys always coming up with this Dangote son, but you are not Dangote’s son and he doesn’t even have a son. I also doubt Dangote’s son would go about given random girls lifts.

Focus on the topic abeg.

3 Likes

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Tony142: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:

You guys always coming up with this Dangote son, but you are not Dangote’s son and he doesn’t even have a son. I also doubt Dangote’s son would go about given random girls lifts.

Focus on the topic abeg.

I know u will come up with an excuse to dodge the question, keep deceiving yourself
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by pocohantas(f): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tony142:

I know u will come up with an excuse to dodge the question, keep deceiving yourself

There was no QUESTION , it was you putting it to me that I must enter. Maybe you are using the females in your life to be 100% sure.
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Tony142: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:

There was no QUESTION , it was you putting it to me that I must enter. Maybe you are using the females in your life to be 100% sure.

ladies and rich guys are like buhari and APC so stop acting as if u are an exception
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Kingosytex(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wisefellow:
On several occassion, under rain and sun, I've been offered a car lift on the road by males and females which I gladly accepted for comfort and early arrival to my destination without thinking otherwise. With my car, I give people, known and unknown, a free lift as long as their direction aligns with mine on daily basis. Afterall, the vehicle consumes same volume of fuel with or without them.

On my way to work this morning, after I dropped my wife at her workplace, I saw a lady officially dressed with hijab from distance trying to get a bike but in futile, hence resorted to trekking. I drove close to her, exchange greetings and offered a lift to nearest bus-stop. " No, thank you" ...she said quietly. I said "okay" and accelerated immediately.

Your thought please!

I don't understand...

How?
Where?
When?
It can't be possible...it seems you haven't been staying in Nigeria?
The number of women being offered lifts far more outweigh that of men. Many people naturally have soft spots for women and also I can tell you that most women especially the unmarried ones are car freaks, they rejecting a lift is almost impossible.
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by pocohantas(f): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tony142:

ladies and rich guys are like buhari and APC so stop acting as if u are an exception

Read the topic again. If your mama and sister dey enter every car, you simply tell us why they enter. I don’t and I have stated my reason(s). Why it is itching your body is a mystery. Are you a kidnapper or skull-miner? Nawa!
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Tony142: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Read the topic again. If your mama and sister dey enter every car, you simply tell us why they enter. I don’t and I have stated my reason(s). Why it is itching your body is a mystery. Are you a kidnapper or skull-miner? Nawa!

I know your type, I have them plenty on my WhatsApp contact, u will say A but u will still go and do B, keep deceiving yourself
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by pocohantas(f): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tony142:

I know your type, I have them plenty on my WhatsApp contact, u will say A but u will still go and do B, keep deceiving yourself

Not surprising you have girls like that on your WhatsApp contact. I am sure you also send urgent 2k and sub for me. Na wetin guys like you dey useful for, since to use you for ritual fit no pay. undecided
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by VEXT: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wahala for who dey give woman lift. Those gender are full of problems!!

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Tony142: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Not surprising you have girls like that on your WhatsApp contact. I am sure you also send urgent 2k and sub for me. Na wetin guys like you dey useful for, since to use you for ritual fit no pay. undecided

I will rather gather 50k and burn it than to send urgent 1naira #nonsense
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Alexaonfleek: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Federalcase:
[s][/s]That's how most nigerian ladies behave, they always have this thinking that all men that approach them wants to fūck them[s][/s]
Shatap.
That is always the case and it was what me to stop accepting lifts from random guys.
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by pocohantas(f): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tony142:

I will rather gather 50k and burn it than to send urgent 1naira #nonsense

And your name is Tony? Guys bearing Tony rarely have sense or sexual appeal.

1 Like

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Tony142: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:

And your name is Tony? Guys bearing Tony rarely have sense or sexual appeal.

pussy start with p, and your name start with p, ladies that have names that start with p always think with their pussy

2 Likes

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tony142:

pussy start with p, and your name start with p, ladies that have names that start with p always think with their pussy

Oh well, considering what men across cuntinents would do and have done for the pussy, you would agree with me it thinks well.

1 Like

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Tony142: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Oh well, considering what men across cuntinents would do and have done for the pussy, you would agree with me it thinks well. grin grin

shut up, I know u love dick, and I also know the particular size of dick u love, do not ask me how I know because I will not tell u #wink

if u think u do not love dick, then prove me wrong by becoming a revrene sister in any of the catholic church #nonsense

1 Like

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by pocohantas(f): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tony142:

shut up, I know u love dick, and I also know the particular size of dick u love, do not ask me how I know because I will not tell u #wink

if u think u do not love dick, then prove me wrong by becoming a revrene sister in any of the catholic church #nonsense

Lol. Tony please go take your drugs. Nothing wrong in loving dick or sex. That is one of man’s usefulness to womanity. smiley

3 Likes

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Magnoliaa(f): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Tony please go take your drugs. Nothing wrong in loving dick or sex. That is one of man’s usefulness to womanity. smiley

These guys are amaz- surp- I don't even know. How they are following people they "dislike'' their guts on this site is amazing. cheesy They wee say they are studying or to catch one slip. grin Dem go study tire.

That one is winking at you sha. You go help am check im eye lmaooo?
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Tony142: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Smiles, say the truth and the truth shall set u free, since u have said the truth, I will leave u alone, Alright, have a nice day, bye...
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by pocohantas(f): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

These guys are amaz- surp- I don't even know. How they are following people they "dislike'' their guts on this site is amazing. cheesy They wee say they are studying or to catch one slip. grin Dem go study tire.

That one is winking at you sha. You go help am check im eye lmaooo?

Lmao. It is obvious he is stuck on a baby-girl. I think these brothers are obsessed with knacking me into submission. A little too late. grin
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by 1Sharon(f): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Federalcase:

Cos this is often the case
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Riele(f): 3:44am On Jan 27, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Shatap.
That is always the case and it was what me stop accepting lifts from random guys.

Loud it sis.

No Nigerian man will gift you something without expecting your body in return.
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Federalcase(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2021
Not every guy

1Sharon:

Cos this is often the case

I don't understand. Write well
Alexaonfleek:
Shatap.
That is always the case and it was what me stop accepting lifts from random guys.
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Federalcase(m): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2021
pocohantas:
lipsrsealed

Why do you guys have a problem when it is a Nigerian lady thinking that way? Every other day a girl goes to a guy’s house and he starts making advances or even forces himself on her, what do you guys say? Maybe you have forgotten, I will remind you.

-Goat and yam no dey stay together.
-What did you have in mind when you went there? Bible study? Etc...

No be fûck una wan fûck? Abi you wan administer corona virus vaccine on us?
in a relationship there's always intention of sex from both of them because you find each other attractive and if you are not the guy's girlfriend then why should you be in the guy's room? I can't invite a girl that is not my girlfriend to my room, if she is just my friend then she has nothing to worry cause I would have made her my girlfriend before sex can happen between us.

my girlfriend won't resist me if i advance for sex even if she do resist, i wll respect her decision and besides sex is part of a relationship except maybe it's a "no sex before marriage" and I won't invite her to my room until we are married.
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by pocohantas(f): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2021
Federalcase:
in a relationship there's always intention of sex from both of them because you find each other attractive and if you are not the guy's girlfriend then why should you be in the guy's room? I can't invite a girl that is not my girlfriend to my room, if she is just my friend then she has nothing to worry cause I would have made her my girlfriend before sex can happen between us.

my girlfriend won't resist me if i advance for sex even if she do resist, i wll respect her decision and besides sex is part of a relationship except maybe it's a "no sex before marriage" and I won't invite her to my room until we are married.

Leave your autobiography and tell us what men (NIGERIAN men to be very specific) want when they approach a random woman.

We want to learn. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Traditional Religion / The Oldest Kingdoms In Nigeria / Which Of The Nigerian Languages Is The Most Accessible And Difficult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.