Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 (41138 Views)

Buhari’s Achievements Place Tinubu Ahead Of Others: Fashola / Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by lastpage: 1:55am On Jan 27, 2021
This is a sponsored write-up, probably from Tinubu himself.
Was it Tinubu that make Herdsmen to rape and kidnap people?

Believe this nonsense at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:57am On Jan 27, 2021
Tinubu on the run....lols.....

Wish God will open the masses eyes to see the round table this criminals stay to discuss the affairs of the nation..,..

May we be placed in the right positions to read and laugh it off like politicians than to wail or be a zombie
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by IYANGBALI: 2:01am On Jan 27, 2021
lathrowinger:
Though I be Yoruba, but frankly this thing sweet me. I suwiti miiiiiiiii embarassed
me too I like am
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 27, 2021
AntonVince:

"...Yoruba Project" blah blah blah.
You live in Cuckooland, ogbeni.

He does not. You do. He is very sound intellectually while you are a tribalistic hater who is 'asleep' and snoring because of ethnic bigotry .

If you don't know,Tinubu's camp or affiliated group ,who will never betray the Yoruba cause, is full of strong, resolute, independent-minded and progressive Yorubas.

Like Osinbajo, Fashola, Aregbesola and Tinubu himself. If Tinubu becomes President it will be a Presidency the North will not be able to control or influence to their gradualist and conservative whims.

Ditto for Fashola, Osinbajo, Aregbesola etal. Contrast with the weakling Fayemi who was one of Tinubu's biggest mistake because he is administratively weak and politically spineless.

Tinubu, in power or out of it, never lost Lagos since 1999 and had victories against sitting PDP Presidents in OBJ and Jonathan.

Tinubu not only retained Lagos always but helped others to defeat the PDP and gain charge of SW States like Aregbesola ,Ajimobi and the the traitor Fayemi himself.

Fayemi, at first challenge and as incumbent Governor, could not retain Ekiti against Fayose. It took APC to gain power for him to return as Governor under Buhari.

He is the perfect weak and spineless Southern stooge for the conservative and backward-minded elements in the North who want to keep suppressing Nigeria directly or by proxy if the former is not possible.

Now the entire Yoruba race know what the North is up to and something will give. In so far as we supported their strongman in Buhari unconditionally then they have no right trying to undermine our strongman in the SW to impose a stooge on us who will use the two term they owe us. It is dishonorable of them. That is the thinking behind the effort to demarket Tinubu and all independent-minded and uncontrollable Yorubas.

It is a battle all Yorubas are now willing to wage against the North including Buhari. Just look at everyone who is who politically in the SW coming out to back Tinubu whereas only Fayemi's wife and lackey in Ekiti have spoken for him.

Everywhere Fayemi goes in Yorubaland he will meet brick walls that will not even entertain what he has to say. No Yoruba Oba wants to even set eyes on him.

Mission impossible for the North and you spare part sellers should stick to selling your greasy goods or hawking fake goods around because it is obvious what is going on is above your level.Yours is just to bicker, fight and insult others like brattish kids. Lol.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by juman(m): 4:01am On Jan 27, 2021
There is nothing like aso rock cabal.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by CodeTemplar: 4:10am On Jan 27, 2021
I must confess Tinubu is the main figure of 2023 scheming so far.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by juman(m): 4:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Fake news put forward by tinubu himself.
Many fake news on tinubu in last few days, stories to cover over igboho vs fulanis news.
I think.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Balofariojames: 5:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Stupid thinking, who asked Fulani involved in kidnapping then? Is it Tinubu or Buhari?
Wishful thinking that can't hold water.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by GeneralPula: 5:36am On Jan 27, 2021
MrColdsweat:
The west are really unstable.

One minute, they swear they are determined to clear the herdsmen off their land. They swear that nothing will stop them. They swear they have one million men ready to chase the herdsmen away.

The next minute, you see them signing agreements with the terrorists they swore to chase.

The people of SS, SE and middle belt should be wary of this people. It is possible and likely that all these gimmicks are for 2023. Forget about any alliance with the west for now. If there should be any alliance, it should be after 2023. This people are very desperate for 2023.

Another Kanu piggy spotted.. *The medication for a child suffering from headache isn't cutting off the head*

The Governor said...
Herdsmen would have to stop living in the forest. Get them selves registered while they keep their business going...

If we're up for chasing away anyone, it's gonna be the Yeeboz!! They're the most ungrateful set of bastardd tribe in the west !

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:59am On Jan 27, 2021
Tinubu...may you live long. No Aso rock cabal's weapon formed against you shall prosper. You've labored so hard for this country and you deserve some national cake. You build companies that employs thousands of Nigerians, even though your wealth is not corrupt-free.

You're the Josef Mengele of the new Nigeria. The tormentor of the Hausa politicians. You outwit their intelligence and that's why they're losing sleep.

I'm inspired by this Tinubu's strategy. Keep it up jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by ofwest47(m): 7:03am On Jan 27, 2021
The so called Aso rock cabal, you are very much welcomed for your campaign system towards making Tinubu your next President for Aso Rock come 2023. It is now seen that all wailers and haters of Tinubu are the major sponsors and campainers of him, TINUBU for the next Presdential election programme come 2023. How is it being carried out ? just by mentioning and calling the name TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU showing that Bola Hammed TINUBU has no opposition candidate come 2023.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Skyehigher1: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2021
You carry all your incompetent and insecurities , nepotism, tribalism, biases and the federal government the spoke person for Fulani herdsmen, sebi you remember that cause bokoharam , bandit, kidnapped without any action now that you put every citizens to the wall so now tinubu is the fuel the crisis please who is behind your failure since 2015
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Decent09(m): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2021
post=98463863:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/26/exclusive-aso-rock-cabal-asks-buhari-place-tinubu-security-watch-list-2023-elections

I think these Sahara people are supposed to be throw in Sahara pls. They are suffering from illiteracy of the highest order, Segun will testify to my assertion.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Decent09(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2021
OneTemplate:

He does not. You do. He is very sound intellectually while you are a tribalistic hater who is 'asleep' and snoring because of ethnic bigotry .

If you don't know,Tinubu's camp or affiliated group ,who will never betray the Yoruba cause, is full of strong, resolute, independent-minded and progressive Yorubas.

Like Osinbajo, Fashola, Aregbesola and Tinubu himself. If Tinubu becomes President it will be a Presidency the North will not be able to control or influence to their gradualist and conservative whims.

Ditto for Fashola, Osinbajo, Aregbesola etal. Contrast with the weakling Fayemi who was one of Tinubu's biggest mistake because he is administratively weak and politically spineless.

Tinubu, in power or out of it, never lost Lagos since 1999 and had victories against sitting PDP Presidents in OBJ and Jonathan.

Tinubu not only retained Lagos always but helped others to defeat the PDP and gain charge of SW States like Aregbesola ,Ajimobi and the the traitor Fayemi himself.

Fayemi, at first challenge and as incumbent Governor, could not retain Ekiti against Fayose. It took APC to gain power for him to return as Governor under Buhari.

He is the perfect weak and spineless Southern stooge for the conservative and backward-minded elements in the North who want to keep suppressing Nigeria directly or by proxy if the former is not possible.

Now the entire Yoruba race know what the North is up to and something will give. In so far as we supported their strongman in Buhari unconditionally then they have no right trying to undermine our strongman in the SW to impose a stooge on us who will use the two term they owe us. It is dishonorable of them. That is the thinking behind the effort to demarket Tinubu and all independent-minded and uncontrollable Yorubas.

It is a battle all Yorubas are now willing to wage against the North including Buhari. Just look at everyone who is who politically in the SW coming out to back Tinubu whereas only Fayemi's wife and lackey in Ekiti have spoken for him.

Everywhere Fayemi goes in Yorubaland he will meet brick walls that will not even entertain what he has to say. No Yoruba Oba wants to even set eyes on him.

Mission impossible for the North and you spare part sellers should stick to selling your greasy goods or hawking fake goods around because it is obvious what is going on is above your level.Yours is just to bicker, fight and insult others like brattish kids. Lol.

Tell them, Igbos will not understand my guy
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by seunjungle1(m): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2021
This Hausa or Fulani people are unfortunate...despite all the calamities in their land you still have time for Tinubu.
This is exactly what we're telling baba(Tinubu)...don't support this people, the only southwest person that sabi play their game when it come to politics is Baba Iyabo(OBJ).
Now see what is happening to you Jagaban?

Though it is only God that crowns human being not our effort
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by anungangampu: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2021
yorubarere:

I swear. A whole cabal in power so scared of a private citizen. They must be shiting their pants grin
So Tinubu is now Private citizen and this would make him more popular?
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by junketer(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2021
yorubarere:

They are dead scared of him. I like as Tinubu no even bother.
he wouldn't dare bother because they'll come for him full on. Tinubu can never criticize Buhari because the day he does will be the day they'll slap one charge against him and arrest him and they'll make sure he stays in prison until after 2023.
Fulani herdsmen are on the rampage in south west killing, kidnapping, raping and causing all kinds of havoc but Tinubu cannot even utter one word for his people. He is a selfish mofo. His ambition is worth more his people's lives. Nonsense.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by jacoik(m): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin

You know why am laughing? I just remember the video. grin dude was struggling to read. grin

I dey catch cruise o. !

Me: I repeat English is under attack, I repeat ENGLISH is under attack,

Nairaland: permission to watch the video Sir?

Me: No ! Abort mission, don't click that video else you go see English. grin grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo. why u let me remember that video yesterday na. honestly guy, e no go better for lord lugard wey join us with those people together. and the worst case is that he could be the most educated amongst them ooooo. see people wey dey ask for tinubu arrest
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2021
junketer:
he wouldn't dare bother because they'll come for him full on. Tinubu can never criticize Buhari because the day he does will be the day they'll slap one charge against him and arrest him and they'll make sure he stays in prison until after 2023.
Fulani herdsmen are on the rampage in south west killing, kidnapping, raping and causing all kinds of havoc but Tinubu cannot even utter one word for his people. He is a selfish mofo. His ambition is worth more his people's lives. Nonsense.
Stay one place. If u wan abuse Tinubu, talk am. If you wan praise the cabals, praise them. Dont be a coward!
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2021
anungangampu:

So Tinubu is now Private citizen and this would make him more popular?
Tell me the office that Tinubu occupies. Are you even enlightened to know what a private citizen means?
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 27, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo. why u let me remember that video yesterday na. honestly guy, e no go better for lord lugard wey join us with those people together. and the worst case is that he could be the most educated amongst them ooooo. see people wey dey ask for tinubu arrest

grin grin grin grin
Na my area guys them type dey be.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by BolajiApata: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2021
REAL-TIME FOODS Dates (Dabino) Powder is a sweetener made from dried dates which are ground into a coarse, granular powder that may be blended with an anti-caking agent (depending on specification). Unlike regular sugar, date powder contains more nutritional benefits..

SIZE: 500Grams Contact us via WhatsApp: https:///2348099491870

• NAFDAC Approved
• Non-GMO
• No Allergens
• Organic Certified
• Gluten Free Certified
• No Preservative, No Additives
• Halal Certified

THE BENEFITS OF DATE POWDER AND DATES SEEDS COFFEE
The powder contains potassium, magnesium, and copper, and is a good source of moderate amounts of iron, calcium, phosphorus, niacin, and
pyridoxine. In addition, dates are a proven source of antioxidants with strong antioxidant effects. Date powder is high in beta-carotene, lutein, and
zeaxanthin. Date powder scored the highest in antioxidant content than any other sugar, even compared to honey and maple syrup.

• Adds sweetness without refined sugar • Cholesterol free food • Free of sodium • Equal parts fructose and glucose

FOR THE FOOD AND BEVERAGE INDUSTRY,
DATE POWDER IS A HEALTHY SUBSTITUTE IN:
• Confectionery • Protein Bars • Protein Powder • Granola • Baby Foods • Chocolate • Dairy • Ice Cream
• Vegan Chocolate and sweets • Baked Goods • Cereals • Dietary Supplements • Smoothies • Seasonings
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Pelummy11(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2021
I doubt if a day would go without the name of Tinubu on the lips of many in this country, to the extent that even his enemies do promote his name more than his allies could ever do.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by anungangampu: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2021
yorubarere:

Tell me the office that Tinubu occupies. Are you even enlightened to know what a private citizen means?
But u believe he can change the lanscape of politics without having a revered office he occupies.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by junketer(m): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2021
yorubarere:

Stay one place. If u wan abuse Tinubu, talk am. If you wan praise the cabals, praise them. Dont be a coward!
you call saying the truth abuse? A lot of yorubas are speaking out about what the herdsmen are doing in south west except Tinubu. Your supposed president in 2023 cannot even speak out when his own people are being massacred daily. What does that tell you?
Speaking against Herdsmen will hurt Buhari and the north and hurt his presidential ambitions so he'll rather watch his people get butchered daily than hurt his political ambition.
This is no more about political parties but about fulani's continued attacks on the south.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Pablo47(m): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
These people are making Tinubu look bigger than he is with this stupidness. Smh.
They want to paint Tinubu to look as if he's not supporting Buhari on insecurity. They want to make us feel he's fighting a yoruba course as the leader of all Democrats because they know he has lost the support of the Yoruba.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by junketer(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2021
yorubarere:

so now he's a private person abi? All the yorubas that are speaking out against herdsmen attacks are occupying what offices? JFK, gani adams, Sunday and the rest, which offices do they occupy?
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by PissfulProtester: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2021
haffaze777:

Kakaduna state or from kebirili state in North southgrin
Haffaze777, my man. which one be kakaduna state again? grin grin You empty my ranch finish, you no look my side again cry
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by akdjr(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2021
Another bullshit publication. Some people just hate Tinubu cos they couldn't match his political strength.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by deeva2: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2021
TINUBU THIS, TINUBU THAT...THE MAN IS INDEED JAGAN BOSS OF NAIJA POLITICS...THEY ARE JUST TOO AFRAID OF HIS TACTICS AND STRATEGIES
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Ofemannnu: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2021
OneTemplate:

Indeed he will. For the mere fact that God will not reward the wicked and hateful people (Igbos) against Tinubu or the treacherous, ungrateful and disloyal born-to-rule elements ( Northerners) who only want to hold on to power by any means possible.

We must ask what any single one of the current Buhari cabal , who have now made Tinubu enemy numero uno, contributed to put PMB in the position he is enjoying today to all their benefit

The conspiracy of wickedness, desperation and evil against Tinubu will fail.

They just want to tie Nigeria down.
Their plan has failed.Tinubu will triumph positively.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by haffaze777(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Haffaze777, my man. which one be kakaduna state again? grin grin You empty my ranch finish, you no look my side again cry
as you no gree give me yanrinya nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Power Must Be Grabbed, Snatched At All Cost (Video, Pics) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Attack On Senate & Snatched Mace / Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.