Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 (41136 Views)

Buhari’s Achievements Place Tinubu Ahead Of Others: Fashola / Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by CocoaOla: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinubu the bull dog of lagos as bite more than he can chew the end result of greed he should allow his good children to take over

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Franktom247(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
After jesus na tinubu name next them call pass for this full country

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by pickatyouu: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Any thing buhari does to tinubu , he deserves it and a lot more.

I don't like what I hate

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by ipain: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin

You know why am laughing? I just remember the video. grin dude was struggling to read. grin
. Hahaha hahaha... Someone mentioned this will happen but I know, like it is the nature of most southerners, they downplayed it...

But here we are now.

South will be laughing at the North just because they speak better English, while North focuses on getting their agendas accomplished.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
lathrowinger:
Though I be Yoruba, but frankly this thing sweet me. I suwiti miiiiiiiii embarassed
But no one cares who you are.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by hotwax: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
I am Yoruba...Tinubu deserves this...I dont fckin care

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Crimrburster: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin

You know why am laughing? I just remember the video. grin dude was struggling to read. grin
don't play with fire
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by zanshi: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Buhari's people are ignorant.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

Yen yen yen.... Carry ur wailing go ur village. cheesy
You are dull, oh!. Same tinubu that led the south west into this dead apc government, same tinubu that is in bourdillion while innocent westerners are killed and raped, same tinubu that rendered majority of the yoruba youth in thuggery. same man that capitalized a whole state into a personal business venture is whom you are proud of, Oga you are dumb o!

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by PigTormentor: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sahara trash reporters with another trash bear parlor gossip.

Tinubu this and that on daily basis...
Tinubu. Its be headache for so many retards. grin grin angry
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by IamAtikulate: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

They are delusional. They sha want Tinubu out if the way by all means. They know he is the only southern force against north retaining the power.
Don't deceive yourself. Tinubu doesn't stand a chance.

I pity the North when a Southerner takes over. I really pity them

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Depressed101: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Basemann: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
MrColdsweat:
The west are really unstable.

One minute, they swear they are determined to clear the herdsmen off their land. They swear that nothing will stop them. They swear they have one million men ready to chase the herdsmen away.

The next minute, you see them signing agreements with the terrorists they swore to chase.

The people of SS, SE and middle belt should be wary of this people. It is possible and likely that all these gimmicks are for 2023. Forget about any alliance with the west for now. If there should be any alliance, it should be after 2023. This people are very desperate for 2023.
they have south south and south east to contend. we know their tactics but they will fail. yoluba is not the only tribe in the south

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by chaloskyx: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
NTOI SHEY WEN THE CABALS USED MILITARY TO HARRASS NIGERIA YOOTS SANWOOLU AND TINUBU DEY SUPPORT YOU NOW THAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO THE SAME TO SANWOLUS GODFATHER LETS SEE HOW THEY TAKE IT NEXT TIME YOU WOULD SUPPORT YOUR PEOPLE AND NOT SIDE WITH THE FULANI OR ABANDONE THE SW CAUSE OF POWER YOU DONT EVEN NEED
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by MrMcJay(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinubu's foes are his greatest campaigners. They inadvertently promote him all year round but end up losing out every 4 years.

4 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Asadujames202(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hehehehehe

Thief nubu the high and revered chief of APHonja staff must be arrested with immediate effect

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Basemann: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
MrMcJay:
Tinubu's foes are his greatest campaigners. They inadvertently promote him all year round but end up losing out every 4 years.
yoluba is not the only tribe in the south

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Asadujames202(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
PigTormentor:
Sahara trash reporters with another trash bear parlor gossip.

Tinubu this and that on daily basis...
Tinubu. Its be headache for so many retards. grin grin angry

E pain am

tongue

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
MrColdsweat:
The west are really unstable.

One minute, they swear they are determined to clear the herdsmen off their land. They swear that nothing will stop them. They swear they have one million men ready to chase the herdsmen away.

The next minute, you see them signing agreements with the terrorists they swore to chase.

The people of SS, SE and middle belt should be wary of this people. It is possible and likely that all these gimmicks are for 2023. Forget about any alliance with the west for now. If there should be any alliance, it should be after 2023. This people are very desperate for 2023.
Our internal policies and politics bother you so much and I can't seem to understand why. Since the clash with the Fulani, your kinsmen have been frolicking around and making funny comments.

Who the fvck is asking you for alliance? What business have you with us? Who the hell give a fvck about where your allegiance lies?

Who doesn't even know that you're the real Fulani slaves and will kiss Atiku's feet and PDP?

You have your own problem and we have ours. There's no bridge connecting us and there should never be. It's burnt to ashes so do whatever pleases you.

5 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Basemann: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Our internal policies and politics bother you so much and I can't seem to understand why. Since the clash with the Fulani, your kinsmen have been frolicking around and making funny comments.

Who the fvck is asking you for alliance? What business have you with us? Who the hell give a fvck about where your allegiance lies?

Who doesn't even know that you're the real Fulani slaves and will kiss Atiku's feet and PDP?

You have your own problem and we have ours. There's no bridge connecting us and there should never be. It's burnt to ashes so do whatever pleases you.
So Mote it be
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by BastardWike: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
2023 is still two years away but they're already dragging the bullion van commander about like a common theif.

I don't even pity him one but, he deserves all the humiliation. From the look of it, this is just the preliminary stage, he is busy hoping to be president and swallowing shet, but he might end up as the president of kirikiri prison grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Can Yorubas now see what some of us have been saying about fear of Awolowo, a man of ideas and vision, playing out all over again with Tinubu?

He is corrupt , he is this and that. Yet North to SE, Tinubu is the one they all want to stop and not the ultra-corrupt Atiku or the corrupt and clueless Kalu.

The truth is that Northerners and Igbos saw Tinubu weave his magic twice for PMB. Buhari specifically made Tinubu head of his 2019 campaign because he knew he could not trust anyone else to do the all-conquering magic better or more successfully than BAT.

People fear those who are too intelligent for them to dominate or conquer. It is a primordial type of fear as well.

This is what is behind the hysteria against Tinubu from some Northerners and Igbos. Up to us Yorubas if we let Awolowo part 2 happen.

4 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
post=98464968:
LegendHero I told you before 2023 Tinubu, Ganduje, gov of Osun, Lagos gov, Lie Mohamed faction in Kwara, Oshomole, and other heavy weight will decamp from APC to form a new mega party to be able to contest 2023, although they will still loss, I see the mafias handing over APC structures to Fashola and Ambode, possibilityTinubu will also loss Lagos to Fashola and Ambode camps after the election. Save my post

What's this ode saying again u no go use your brain think better things ni sad angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Blackdisciple(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
The Aso rock cabals those are the baban Riga people, those people always on white clothings
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by designated100: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
For packaging that vegetable in aso rock for us. Whatever betrayal Tinubu is getting from his Northern masters, her deserves it 1 million folds. Betrayer of his people for his greedy and selfish ambition.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Ofemannnu: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinubu will triumph.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ekundayo7574:

What's this ode saying again u no go use your brain think better things ni sad angry sad

They are always dreaming and drooling about the 'humbling' of Tinubu instead of focusing on their failing lives , SE States and region.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
We should not even be in the same country with these filthy cretins if not for bastard Lugard and his whorè
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Bar1941(m): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
TINUBU NA THE MVP

IYALAYA ANYBODY.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
These people are making Tinubu look bigger than he is with this stupidness. Smh.

he will still be brought down by his own Yoruba Family grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Prince Charles And Wife Camilla Arrive Abuja, Inpect Guard Of Honour. Photos / Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.