Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,009 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 (41153 Views)

Buhari’s Achievements Place Tinubu Ahead Of Others: Fashola / Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by LegendHero(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
If this is from Saharareporters, I won’t even blink an eye.

By the way , why is Peter Obi and your governors not speaking up about what happened in Orlu?

10 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

Tinubu is very tactical. And they are dead scared of that. Awon mofo

Lol, no they are not,
They already planned this all the way
2nd term just had to make them go back to him and despite all he saw in the 1st tenure, he lent his support,
Whatever happens, let the sucker face it

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
SW1st:

Only in Nigeria, you will see a group of people or some invisible group with oral and imaginary forensic investigation accusing somebody of a crime they can not prove.

grin grin

Tor tor ! grin
They are mere delusional. See those illiterates they sent to police. North really do not have shame

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sammy07:

But they can't accuse the service chiefs and fresident buhari
No o. Tinubu is the one incharge of police and army. Bunch of delusional people always hungry for power without capacity to handle it

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by ChiefOloye(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Cut and join journalism. Very self-service. It's either Sahara Reporters are subtly doing a PR for Asiwaju, or the so called "cabals" are dying from the fear and features of Tinubu. Whichever way, Yorùbá has got 2023 in our pocket.

4 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Lol, no they are not,
They already planned this all the way
2nd term just had to make them go back to him and despite all he saw in the 1st tenure, he lent his support,
Whatever happens, let the sucker face it
In politics patience is needed. They know they can't force him out of APC. They are currently trying all they could to frustrate him so that he can leave willingly.

Tinubu built APC and fund it. They should learn how to build instead of scheming how to destroy. Only the weak destroys cos that is the only thing they have power to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Anambra1stS0n: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
LegendHero I told you before 2023 Tinubu, Ganduje, gov of Osun, Lagos gov, Lie Mohamed faction in Kwara, Oshomole, and other heavy weight will decamp from APC to form a new mega party to be able to contest 2023, although they will still loss, I see the mafias handing over APC structures to Fashola and Ambode, possibilityTinubu will also loss Lagos to Fashola and Ambode camps after the election. Save my post

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by LegendHero(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
ChiefOloye:
Cut and join journalism. Very self-service. It's either Sahara Reporters are subtly doing a PR for Asiwaju, or the so called "cabals" are dying from the fear and features of Tinubu. Whichever way, Yorùbá has got 2023 in our pocket.

Lol you dry mind Sowore.

The post said Buhari friends and families were those Asp rock cabals that wants to get Tinubu arrested.

Sowore na one kind joker
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by LegendHero(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
At what point in history has Tinubu seen fulani honour any agreement?

I guess the man that couldn't speak up for us would want us to fight for him?

Politically, how many times have we formed alliance with the Fulanis such that they didn’t honor our agreement?

See that keyword, Politically.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by LegendHero(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
post=98464968:
LegendHero I told you before 2023 Tinubu, Ganduje, gov of Osun, Lagos gov, Lie Mohamed faction in Kwara, Oshomole, and other heavy weight will decamp from APC to form a new mega party to be able to contest 2023, although they will still loss, I see the mafias handing over APC structures to Fashola and Ambode, possibilityTinubu will also loss Lagos to Fashola and Ambode camps after the election. Save my post

grin grin

Lol. So you also believe the jargons from Saharareporters?

By the way, why has your SE governors not spoken about Orlu yet?

Let’s say Tinubu loss, will that imply that Peter Obi will be president? Or will that mean any Igbo man will be elected?

Instead of wasting your time over unrealistic predictions, why not tell us how Peter Obi will get the PDP ticket in 2023 OR will he vie for second fiddle vice as usual?

7 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

In politics patience is needed. They know they can't force him out if APC. They are currently trying all they could to frustrate him so that he can leave willingly.

Tinubu built APC and fund it. They should learn how to build instead of scheming how to destroy. Only the weak destroys cos that is the only thing they have power to do.

In politics, you have to be able to see past your personal ambition otherwise you would be consumed by it, For me Tinubu's blew it totally when he asked where are the cows, he immediately showed he was NOT going to rock the boat, and if we have learnt anything from the fulani tribe, it's that they love a people that won't fight back

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
LegendHero:

Politically, how many times have we formed alliance with the Fulanis such that they didn’t honor our agreement?

See that keyword, Politically.

I don't have time for schematics,
From the history of fulani you know, where have they ever kept an agreement, whether politically or otherwise, the example of such treachery abounds all over Nigeria, from the North to the SW, did Tinubu think being a Muslim they would act different?

Tinubu that loves to comment on national issues suddenly turned deaf and dumb and whenever he speaks, his political correctness is cringe worthy,

The funny thing is that if he wants to be president he has to have the support of yorubas and right now people can see Tinubu would sacrifice as many acres as possible in order not to rock his personal boat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

In politics, you have to be able to see past your personal ambition otherwise you would be consumed by it, For me Tinubu's blew it totally when he asked where are the cows, he immediately showed he was NOT going to rock the boat, and if we have learnt anything from the fulani tribe, it's that they love a people that won't fight back
Tinubu is a Yoruba project not personal ambitions. His camp is presently the strongest in West and whole south. If Tinubu no go, someone like osinbajo or Fashola will go. That is the game.

The northerners want to destroy that camp and that is why they are courting that betrayer called Fayemi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bigflamie:

Lagos should be taken from Tinubu's grasp. That's the only way to tame him because Lagos money empowers his ass. As long as Lagos belongs to him, he will still buy himself out of any situation.

Lagos state money too long

Sowo Baba re ni? Why is it that it's only Igbos they have problem with Tinubu? Your fellow Igbos have warned Igbos like you but you won't listen. Omo osan ni kogbo ba iyare

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

Tinubu is a Yoruba project not personal ambitions. His camp is presently the strongest in West and whole south. If Tinubu no go, someone like osinbajo or Fashola will go. That is the game.

The northerners want to destroy that camp and that is why they are courting that betrayer called Fayemi.

Hahaha Yoruba project!
A project that is silent when his people are being killed and chased from their farms?
That's a failed project bro,
Instead of them to speak out now, they have started their smear campaign on Sunday igboho ALONGSIDE fulanis,
Isn't that the sign of a failed project

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by LegendHero(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

I don't have time for schematics,
From the history of fulani you know, where have they ever kept an agreement, whether politically or otherwise, the example of such treachery abounds all over Nigeria, from the North to the SW, did Tinubu think being a Muslim they would act different?

Tinubu that loves to comment on national issues suddenly turned deaf and dumb and whenever he speaks, his political correctness is cringe worthy,

The funny thing is that if he wants to be president he has to have the support of yorubas and right now people can see Tinubu would sacrifice as many acres as possible in order not to rock his personal boat

In politics we have the following era:

—pre -1960: We were fighting for independence and no instance of betrayal politically here.

1960-1966: Awolowo never even wanted anything to do with the Fulanis. Azikwe was their friend and Akintola also dined with them which was the reason why the Yorubas never liked him.

1979-1983: We never aligned with Hausa/Fulanis so no betrayal by them here. I don’t remember Awo going into any alliance with Shagari et al.

1983-Buhari Coup: Again, we never went into any agreement with them.

1993: Abiola annulled election. The Northerners voted Abiola in their entirety and he even won the North if you compare his votes with Tofa. IBB that annulled his election is a soldier who only used the usual abcadabra not to leave power easily.

1999: Hausa/Fulanis supported OBJ and stood by him in 1999 and even in 2003 that Atiku had issues with him during re-election, they still worked it out.

2015: The Yorubas in their entirety went into alliance with them for the first time SO where exactly does the they don’t honor alliance come from?

I somehow find it absurd that we southerners just come online and attribute such powers and might to the Fulanis for no reason. We are even the ones hyping these guys for no reason and it’s now starting to seems like an inferiority complex in some way.

It’s a democracy, they have the numbers when they align with the Hausas/Northern minorities, so what’s really spectacular about them?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin

You know why am laughing? I just remember the video. grin dude was struggling to read. grin
the thing was so shameful, he should have just written and read it in Hausa undecided
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Hahaha Yoruba project!
A project that is silent when his people are being killed and chased from their farms?
That's a failed project bro,
Instead of them to speak out now, they have started their smear campaign on Sunday igboho ALONGSIDE fulanis,
Isn't that the sign of a failed project
I take it that u don't understand politics. Everyone wants him to speak so as to ruin Yoruba chances.

Yoruba alone cannot vote for Yoruba to become president. Just like buhari came south for Tinubu help after losing back to back. No tribe can achieve that feat alone.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sammy07:

You're from which state?

By their words u should know them, bitter leave person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
So you agree Yorubas didn't like Akintola because he dined with Fulanis, but somehow you can't understand why people are mad at Tinubu for dining with this crop of fulani?

Fulanis has no plan to respect any agreement with Tinubu as per their usual custom,
Now nothing wrong in being betrayed, it's part of human folly, but pretending like everything is fine is what most yorubas can't stand, pretending like you are blind to the influx of Fulanis into the SW even to the point of denying it is something I don't get,

Now they have started with Sunday Igboho, working alongside the people killing us to demonize him,

Don't live in regrets like these guys is all we are telling you,

LegendHero:

In politics we have the following era:

—pre -1960: We were fighting for independence and no instance of betrayal politically here.

1960-1966: Awolowo never even wanted anything to do with the Fulanis. Azikwe was their friend and Akintola also dined with them which was the reason why the Yorubas never liked him.

1979-1983: We never aligned with Hausa/Fulanis so no betrayal by them here. I don’t remember Awo going into any alliance with Shagari et al.

1983-Buhari Coup: Again, we never went into any agreement with them.

1993: Abiola annulled election. The Northerners voted Abiola in their entirety and he even won the North if you compare his votes with Tofa. IBB that annulled his election is a soldier who only used the usual abcadabra not to leave power easily.

1999: Hausa/Fulanis supported OBJ and stood by him in 1999 and even in 2003 that Atiku had issues with him during re-election, they still worked it out.

2015: The Yorubas in their entirety went into alliance with them for the first time SO where exactly does the they don’t honor alliance come from?

I somehow find it absurd that we southerners just come online and attribute such powers and might to the Fulanis for no reason. We are even the ones hyping these guys for no reason and it’s now starting to seems like an inferiority complex in some way.

It’s a democracy, they have the numbers when they align with the Hausas/Northern minorities, so what’s really spectacular about them?

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

I take it that u don't understand politics. Everyone wants him to speak so as to ruin Yoruba chances.

Yoruba alone cannot vote for Yoruba to become president. Just like buhari came south for Tinubu help after losing back to back. No tribe can achieve that feat alone.

Wtf are you talking about!
So if Tinubu comes out and says enough of his people being killed by herdsmen, other tribes won't vote for him? Like you really believe that?
So you guys were planning to endure whatever comes your way till 2023 just on the hope of snatching presidency?
Hoping the kidnapping and killing won't get to ur family till then?

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Wtf are you talking about!
So if Tinubu comes out and says enough of his people being killed by herdsmen, other tribes won't vote for him? Like you really believe that?
So you guys were planning to endure whatever comes your way till 2023 just on the hope of snatching presidency?
Hoping the kidnapping and killing won't get to ur family till then?

Bros no vex. I don end this talk
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

Bros no vex. I don end this talk

Before you go, answer this question,

"So you guys were planning to endure whatever comes your way till 2023 just on the hope of snatching presidency?
Hoping the kidnapping and killing won't get to ur family till then?"

Very curious

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by ThatFairGuy1: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Where are the ASO ROCK cabals when Buhari couldn't win election for 3 consequent times before he sought Jagaban's help? to hell with them all

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Before you go, answer this question,

"So you guys were planning to endure whatever comes your way till 2023 just on the hope of snatching presidency?
Hoping the kidnapping and killing won't get to ur family till then?"

Very curious
We are not planning to endure anything. Is Sunday actions endurance? Is Aketi actions endurance? Is the actions of western govs by backing Aketi resolves endurance? We are commanding respect and playing our politics in ways we seem fit.

By the bolded, I just realize you are one of those impersonating Yoruba here. I end this talk.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Where are the ASO ROCK cabals when Buhari couldn't win election for 3 consequent times before he sought Jagaban's help? to hell with them all
Leave the mofos.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by LegendHero(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
So you agree Yorubas didn't like Akintola because he dined with Fulanis, but somehow you can't understand why people are mad at Tinubu for dining with this crop of fulani?

Yes we don’t. We have no reason to dine with them or ally with them during those period because we are contesting against them and Awo on multiple times ran against a Northerner.

How exactly is Tinubu dining with them? Politics have always been a game of alliance. Did Obasanjo also dined with the Fulanis? When does forming alliance imply dining in such derogatory term. Did Buhari not dine with the Yorubas in 2015?

Buhari contested and failed multiple occasions until he dined with the Yorubas. So what is spectacular about dining and why do you use it in derogatory terms against Tinubu?

Fulanis has no plan to respect any agreement with Tinubu as per their usual custom,

Well we have never had an agreement with the politically which warrant respect or betrayal. In politics, people treat each other F**K. Did Fayemi not treat Tinubu F**K? What agreement did we have with them that they betrayed politically?

Now nothing wrong in being betrayed, it's part of human folly, but pretending like everything is fine is what most yorubas can't stand, pretending like you are blind to the influx of Fulanis into the SW even to the point of denying it is something I don't get,

Yes, you are right here but this is not politics. That was why I highlighted politics in my earlier replies. When talking about intruding other people space, the Fulanis are treacherous, they come as your friend, try to make you feel relaxed having them within your midst, and stabbing you in the back and that’s exactly what they did in Ilorin in those days with Afonja.

No one is supporting Killer Fulani herdsmen here, stick to the topic and stop diverting by comparing apple with oranges.

Now they have started with Sunday Igboho, working alongside the people killing us to demonize him,

Don't live in regrets like these guys is all we are telling you,

Wait are we talking about politics here or we are talking about Fulani herdsmen menace? Now I’m really confused.

Sunday Igboho is akinkanju and I don’t see where anyone is demonizing him here. We’ve also been vocal about Fulani herdsmen leaving our forest reserves and telling the government to make sure they are evicted and I don’t think anyone here is supporting their activities.

Stick to the topic about politics, Tinubu, Politcal betrayals, and the Fulanis.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

We are not planning to endure anything. Is Sunday actions endurance? Is Aketi actions endurance? Is the actions of western govs by backing Aketi resolves endurance? We are commanding respect and playing our politics ways we seem fit.

By the bolded, I just realize you are one of those impersonating Yoruba here. I end this talk.

You are now calling Sundays name?
The same Sunday Osibanjos aide is calling a political thug for hire, it shows they are already planning on sacrificing him to their alter of politics, but u guys are blind followers

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinubu has been excused from the dining table a long time ago,
You don't want to agree the alliance has been a disaster, (as predicted by Tinubu himself), so he and his supporters want to weather it through,
The people need a leader and it was obvious on 3 recent occasions, During the formation of Amotekun, during this Sunday igboho saga and endsars.
Tinubu was nowhere to be found, on the Amotekun issue, he had to be forced to issue an ambiguous statement, on Sundays issue, Osibanjos aide has come out to call him a political thug who had to be tamed by Tinubu, on the 3rd he was MIA,
My issue with all the political class and 2023 people is that deep down you know Amotekun can't protect us? There was a security appraisal of the SW and they found hundreds of armed fulani cells, Most know they have been surrounded by thousands of Fulanis, most are afraid of traveling, yet they have this insane fear of Fulanis that they have refused to talk!
Tinubu is obviously protecting his interest, what are his followers protecting? Obviously not their lives!

LegendHero:

Yes we don’t. We have no reason to dine with them or ally with them during those period because we are contesting against them and Awo on multiple times ran against a Northerner.

How exactly is Tinubu dining with them? Politics have always been a game of alliance. Did Obasanjo also dined with the Fulanis? When does forming alliance imply dining in such derogatory term. Did Buhari not dine with the Yorubas in 2015?

Buhari contested and failed multiple occasions until he dined with the Yorubas. So what is spectacular about dining and why do you use it in derogatory terms against Tinubu?

Well we have never had an agreement with the politically which warrant respect or betrayal. In politics, people treat each other F**K. Did Fayemi not treat Tinubu F**K? What agreement did we have with them that they betrayed politically?

Yes, you are right here but this is not politics. That was why I highlighted politics in my earlier replies. When talking about intruding other people space, the Fulanis are treacherous, they come as your friend, try to make you feel relaxed having them within your midst, and stabbing you in the back and that’s exactly what they did in Ilorin in those days with Afonja.

No one is supporting Killer Fulani herdsmen here, stick to the topic and stop diverting by comparing apple with oranges.

Wait are we talking about politics here or we are talking about Fulani herdsmen menace? Now I’m really confused.

Sunday Igboho is akinkanju and I don’t see where anyone is demonizing him here. We’ve also been vocal about Fulani herdsmen leaving our forest reserves and telling the government to make sure they are evicted and I don’t think anyone here is supporting their activities.

Stick to the topic about politics, Tinubu, Politcal betrayals, and the Fulanis.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by haffaze777(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sammy07:

You're from which state?
Kakaduna state or from kebirili state in North southgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by southsouthking(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
This man should just rest, it's obvious nobody wants him, not even his fellow Westerners.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinubu want to detail Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG / INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.