Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

"Stella My Life Is Over. "..... Sad And Shocking Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stella My Life Is Over. "..... Sad And Shocking Story (324 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stella My Life Is Over. "..... Sad And Shocking Story by omonighoblessing(f): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
STAND ALONE NARRATIVE
SAD AND SHOCKING STORY

Stella my life is over.

I caught my husband sleeping with our daughter. I heard some noises coming from our daughter's room so I went to check and there was my husband fuc*ing our daughter from behind and telling her how sweet her pussy is. Stella the shocking part is that our daughter was moaning and enjoying it, she kept asking her father to Bleep her hard and make her cum.

I was shocked for a moment then I screamed. They looked at me but didn't stop because I guess they were about to climax. They kept fucking like dogs in heat until my husband came inside our daughter. I run to our room and after a while my husband came and told me that I should be grateful that he is sleeping with our daughter and keeping it in the family instead of embarrassing me by having side chicks outside. Our daughter is just 17 years old. Stella my daughter now openly walk around with skimpy clothes, sit on her father's lap in my presence and they touch each other and Bleep in my presence.

I can't do anything, not even report to the police because I am an illegal immigrant and they would send me back to Nigeria.

My husband and our daughter have they resident permit but because of some issues I had to come here through sea and I am yet to have my resident permit. Every night he goes to her room and Bleep her while screaming obscenities like yeah I'm fucking my own daughter, tell daddy how much you love his cock and my daughter enjoys it so much she starts moaning so loud that sometimes I'm scared our neighbours will hear them.

I don't know what to do. I feel like killing myself. My husband has started hitting me and I've become a prisoner in this house. All they do is Bleep each other. Is as if since I caught them they get more excited knowing that I can hear them or see them. I tried talking to my daughter but all she said is that she enjoys sleeping with her father. She told me that the first time he forced her but then she started enjoying it. This has been going on since she was 15.

They came abroad before me so I wasn't here when it all started. I just want to die. I'm saying this because I've bought a gun and I've decided to kill myself. I can't stand this betrayal from my own husband and daughter. May God have mercy on my soul. Mothers please keep an eye on your daughters.

Don't let them spend too much time alone with their fathers because many fathers secretly desire to sleep with their biological daughter and while most men don't go through with their sick fantasies some of them actually do.

Stella I loved your blog. It made me happy and distracted me. Please blog visitors pray that God has mercy on my soul because as soon as I send this message I'm killing myself. Goodbye wicked world.

#copied from sdk

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2021/01/chronicle-of-blog-visitor-narrative_26.html
Re: "Stella My Life Is Over. "..... Sad And Shocking Story by Kapilta(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yinmu. Denique you believe this?
Re: "Stella My Life Is Over. "..... Sad And Shocking Story by Molahnelson(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
all this just for the traffic

1 Like

Re: "Stella My Life Is Over. "..... Sad And Shocking Story by DSC7: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Story story.........
Maybe no be the man get the daughter sef.....

Re: "Stella My Life Is Over. "..... Sad And Shocking Story by DSC7: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Story story.........
Maybe no be the man get the daughter sef.....

(1) (Reply)

Why Would An Older Brother Maltreat His Siblings? / Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering / What Are The Signs You See If You Suspect That Your Spouse Is Jingling Someone I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.