Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Hero Mum Killed By Vehicle To Protect Two Years Old Baby And Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hero Mum Killed By Vehicle To Protect Two Years Old Baby And Spouse (510 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / My Wife Of Less Than Two Years Says It's Over Between Us / How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hero Mum Killed By Vehicle To Protect Two Years Old Baby And Spouse by cheechee1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Anastasia Lyakhanova, 26, and spouse Dmitry were taking their child to nursery school when a driver let completely go on a snow-shrouded street in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia

A legend mother passed on as she hurled herself before an out-of-control car to save her two-year-old child and apouse, it is accounted for.

Disastrous Anastasia Lyakhanova, 26, was strolling with her family to take her child to nursery school in Russia’s Nizhny Novgorod area.

Their lone course was on a bustling street, where a 67-year-elderly person failed to keep a grip on his Hyundai vehicle overwhelming in weighty day off careered towards the family.

Onlookers state Anastasia saw the approaching vehicle and made a plunge front of her significant other Dmitry and kid to take the full power of the effect.

Dmitry was seen crying over Anastasia’s body after she kicked the bucket at the scene. The driver could be imprisoned for a very long time whenever indicted.

“She took the brunt of the blow and covered her husband and child with her body,” Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper published.

After her selfless act, she died on the spot, explained statements following last Friday’s accident.

Her husband and son were announced as “safe” following the hit near the border of the Balakhninsky and Sormovsky districts.

They were not extremely injured after she buffered the blow from the skidding vehicle.

Observers witnessed the husband “crying over her body at the scene."

Film posted online shows a man floating over Anastasia’s body as bystanders halted to help.

Local traffic police say the crash happened last Friday morning close to the town of Bolshoye Kozino.

The driver of the Hyundai was surpassing and didn’t see the family strolling at the edge of the tree-lined street towards the town of Dubravny, it is accounted for.

Police say the anonymous driver is confronting a charge of carelessness causing demise.

The driver, from Bolshoye Kozino, faces as long as five years prison whenever sentenced.

A criminal examination is in progress.

It comes as true figures show a disturbing number of accidents in the district, east of Moscow.

Accidents with fatalities or genuine wounds show up practically day by day in rush hour gridlock police reports, Komsomolskaya Pravda said.

https://accurategist.com/index.php/2021/01/26/legend-mum-killed-by-vehicle-to-protect-two-years-old-baby-and-spouse/

Re: Hero Mum Killed By Vehicle To Protect Two Years Old Baby And Spouse by TheStakeHolder(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
hmmm oyinbo life sha.

Me I no fit die because of anybody ooo.
I can never try such nonsense.

That spouse go still dey nack another person after dem bury you...

chai the woman try sha.

Hero rest in peace.

But as for me, I no fit try such.
Re: Hero Mum Killed By Vehicle To Protect Two Years Old Baby And Spouse by cheechee1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
More here

Re: Hero Mum Killed By Vehicle To Protect Two Years Old Baby And Spouse by EzzyCarter: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Aw. If this isn't pure, true love then I don't know what it is.... quite heartbreaking and touching at the same time. God bless her soul and grant her an eternity of peace. Amen smiley
Re: Hero Mum Killed By Vehicle To Protect Two Years Old Baby And Spouse by Kilishihunter: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Damn A very selfless act May God grant you eternal rest Anastasia But lo but it is easier for the devil to repent and win souls for God than for most of our present day Nigerian ladies to do this
Re: Hero Mum Killed By Vehicle To Protect Two Years Old Baby And Spouse by Saintmary(f): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
When a man gives his woman everything, she'll do anything for him.
Re: Hero Mum Killed By Vehicle To Protect Two Years Old Baby And Spouse by Molahnelson(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
9ja my country were love is death and buried and can only be resituated by Money.
Re: Hero Mum Killed By Vehicle To Protect Two Years Old Baby And Spouse by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Queen

(1) (Reply)

Giving And Receiving: Do You Believe In That? / Leave My House – But Who Your House Epp? / The Beggar-slayqueen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.