Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online (4562 Views)

The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by wearsandtrends1: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Seen?

1 Share

Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by blackpanthar: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
It will end in tears and blood

2 Likes

Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ndi mgbu

2 Likes

Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by Sundrus: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
So many senseless people for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by Mayng01(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
What a hollow around his neck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by ednut1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by Molahnelson(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
E no the work, na scam

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by LikeAking: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Them don find love...

Make we go find our own for NL.
Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by davillian(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
That shiiiiit doesn't work.....

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
I no sure say that shiiiit dey work

2 Likes

Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by crackhouse(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Perpetual bondage

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by ValCon888: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Look at the guy doing blood oath with his hungry shoulders. Person wey still dey struggle to eat three square meals a day.

3 Likes

Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 27, 2021
See as he grab boobi like it's the reason for his existence.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 27, 2021
effect of too much consumption of telemondo and nolly wood movies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by VictorUSA(m): 4:24am On Jan 27, 2021
JEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!!........that girl is my girlfriend,her name is Caroline.Caro, is this what u can do? Read this:I'm so indebted to u my dearest, for the great portion of happiness I've enjoyed in this life , u 've completely satisfied all that my heart and affection had hoped or ever wished.I'm not interested in the relationship any longer!
Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by Izzuchukwu: 6:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Ezigbo ndi ara.
Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2021
Doom
Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by frankoben(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2021
Them this one don chop? Blood oath my arse
Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by Pious101: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2021
What people do due to ignorance
Re: Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online by majamajic(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2021
It doesn't work , it's just a superstitious belief

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. / 10 Body Spots Every Women Want To Be Touched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.