Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" (12081 Views)

Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by SouthNigerian: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Sultty(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
burantashi too must be prosecuted

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
ICC NO GET JOB NA NIGERIA PROBLEM BE THEIR JOB ______MY SIMPLE QUESTION IS THAT HOW COME NIGERIAN LEAVE THEIR BRAIN BEHIND
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by jaxxy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jostoman:
Fayose have spoken, ICC over to you. Thank you

Good bt Have they probed fayose’s tenure?
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by socialmerchant: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Unlock all your network locked iPhones instantly with this special SIM card. No chip required.

Contact 08164289885 for more info.

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by descarado: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
sirmustyla:
In countries like China or South Korea, a corrupt felon like Fayose would have been put to death or sentenced to a 100yrs in prison.
Seriously?

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by onuman: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
From the UN where they quickly placed one Fulani woman as Deputy Secretary General in 2015, to the other International organizations, Fulani has caged Nigerians since PMB the 21st Century Othman Danfodio of Arewa emerged president of Nigeria.

Don’t cry over spilled milk. Nothing is gonna happen to the Ex-Service Chiefs.

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Mitsurugi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Says a useless drowning man who used the same military to rig himself into his inglorious term as Governor...

Only IpOB urine drinkers will lick your asz for this Useless statement..

Keep quiet! If I diss your unfortunate self you'll run to the mods for protection. May Igbos continue to haunt you forever. Faceless keyboard coward!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by lexy2014: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Says a useless drowning man who used the same military to rig himself into his inglorious term as Governor...

But can u vouch for d tenure of d just retired service chiefs?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
sirmustyla:
In countries like China or South Korea, a corrupt felon like Fayose would have been put to death or sentenced to a 100yrs in prison.

That's true. What would have happened to buratai and his fellow service chiefs in countries like China or South Korea?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by MrOjay1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
ICC that couldn't intervene in Uganda na Nigeria service chiefs dem go probe?
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Eriokanmi: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jostoman:
Fayose have spoken, ICC over to you. Thank you
Your brother olorunshakin from ekiti nko? I remember when fayose was showering encomiums on buhari for appointing him as the chief of defence staff back then. Maybe he didn't perform to his expectation
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by stealmatic(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Inkling:
Hmmmmm

Fayose talks too much

The new service chiefs should pickup the pieces and move on.

Nigeria problems are just too much, the politicians are giving those guy hard nut to crack.

The root of our problem is that there's no nation in the first place. So, we build something on nothing.
is that pics really you? am just asking for a friend
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Deserea: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
2023: Suddenly, Fayose regain his voice.
ICC ko! ITT ni!

I am not against Fayose but, they're all thesame. Looters

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Randy111(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Ngene, where have you being all the while? I think Boko boys don purse you enter Chad. Never knew you still around.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by iamJ(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Just dey talk anyhow like fool
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Ihatemumu: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

You guys are now becoming creative,Fulani using igbo moniker

nice try grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by chaloskyx: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
PROBE MY ASS THEY WONT PROBE ANYTHING
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

HOE

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Houstency(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Iykoto86(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

don't rant like a mad man ,he just made a statement.any ways ,time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Danzakidakura(m): 1:55am On Jan 27, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

one day the name " IPOB" will chock you.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by hollywater: 6:15am On Jan 27, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Fat cow shut up.
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by gidado14(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2021

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Kaymansion(m): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
well said.. especially the snake master

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today / Lagos Rated ‘fifth Worst City’ / “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.