Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs (26058 Views)

Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs / Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Pastor Adeboye’s Statement On Sack Of Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Muhylonaire007: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
It's long overdue abeg
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by musa7m(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
awhybliss:
Do we have any Yoruba or Igbo among them?
wetin you go gain ?
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by DEEBOZZ(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
awhybliss:
Do we have any Yoruba or Igbo among them?
IS IT A CRIME IF OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS ASIDE HAUSA, IGBO OR YORUBA OCCUPY THESE POSITIONS?
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by AsawanaDgreat: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
They should double their efforts and end insurgency
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by TrueChristians: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.”
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by JosephXavier: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
The way Wike turned to be a Buhari has licker shock me
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Olayetan(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:
Lt. General Buratai sacked Major General Attahiru Ibrahim in 2017 for not being competent enough in leading the war against Boko Haram.

4 years later, Buhari sacks Buratai as Chief of Army Staff and replaces him with the "incompetent" Attahiru Ibrahim. Confusion Break Bone cheesy

This confusion is confusing me but it could mean Burutai sacking him was a result of his own incompetency cuz every decision that man makes is always incompetent.

What am I even saying sef
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by etrouble: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Buhari is supposed to be sacked
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Oluwademilade: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Oh! But I thought Buhari saw something in the service chiefs that Nigerians are not seeing. Garba Shehu shouldn't be a presidential spokesman
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by MUTERIKA(m): 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
tesppidd:
People think that guerilla warfare is like taking your wife to the doctor for a pregnancy test.
Positive or Negative?
Pass or Fail?

The present government has actually defeated Boko haram to an extent but other forms of security challenges have sprung up.

Who doesn't remember the time when Boko haram bombs used to go off every other Sunday morning?

The fact is that the only way insurgency can be curbed in Nigeria is for various fighting groups to quit.

I doubt if we have up to 300,000 men of the armed forces.

How would 300,000 men of the forces combat Boko haram, combat bandits in about 5 states, combat ipob, combat Niger delta militants and water ways, provide some level of internal security at the same time!

Even bringing the commander of the American seals or changing service chiefs 1 million times cannot work if people across several fronts resort to armed struggle and criminality.

The change of service chiefs won't change anything, even the PDP if they come to power nothing will change.

The era is here when political power means a lot to 2 and more political groups who would do anything to grab it.

PDP and Nigerians should be fooled. Even if Buhari and APC give way to PDP, political banditry across the 6 geographical zones has come to stay.
i think we have upto 300,000 active service men, NA alone should be about 200,000.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by adebwalex(m): 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
HMMM
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by MUTERIKA(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Oluwademilade:
Oh! But I thought Buhari saw something in the service chiefs that Nigerians are not seeing. Garba Shehu shouldn't be a presidential spokesman
e never even reach one month fa. Awon olorigbale sombori, arinu rode, olumoran okan.
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Dollanaira: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by onuman: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nyesom Wike is now practically consumed by competition with Rotimi Amaechi.
Puah.
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Kay17: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
What is the standard or measure of performance? What is it measured to?
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by micflo28(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
They resigned voluntarily not sacked, Buhari should do the needful for that of road safety chief too...
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
FREEMADNESS:
the new COAS is not different from his predecessor.
is it not the same Ibrahim the incompetent guy in charge of operation lafiya Dole

nothing is going to change, baba just want to fulfill his promises to his goons. make dem see chop b4 him tenure go finish.

NONSENSE AND BUHARI

E be like say you want make dem appoint one vigilante from una village abi?
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by FREEMADNESS: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:

E be like say you want make dem appoint one vigilante from una village abi?

I no blame u Sha 🤷🏾‍
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wike's New found love for the Northerners.

Sell outs. grin

Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Omezif(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
I do not see attahiru ibrahim new chief of army staff performing as expecting.
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by RPG2020(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
blinking001:
Buhari just made Nigerians happy

Was the opposite of happy
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wike is my Man
IPOB go to hell
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Springboot: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
PDP:- it is too late
Wike:- commends Buhari
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by erospecial: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Buhari listens unlike arrogant WIKE
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Slurity(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Adeola2015:
Watch This Video
HERE

Until You repent. Peace is now your enemy
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Slurity(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
Wike's New found love for the Northerners.

Sell outs. grin
The southerner got what they deserve from their leader. If you truly stay here in south-south, You will agree with me that 90%of people are behaving like beasts

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Slurity:
The southerner got what they deserve from their leader. If you truly stay here in south-south, You will agree with me that 90%of people are behaving like beasts

I do stay in PH and I must say it is disheartening the way people here reason and act.
Re: Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs by gaftsoil(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Better news in here
Chelsea Signs new manager hours after sacking Lampard - Opera News Official
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=38f7a718b2e395378fb5adcbcf9a99e6&newsaf83-7764ed6a89ac&from=news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF / President Jonathan Being Made Up To Look Even Cuter [Photo] / How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.