Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) (2840 Views)

Racism Man Ask For 1million Reais:accused Of Stealing Abag In Zara Brazil-photo / See Daredevil Truck On Highway / Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Explorers(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Life on the Edge, Victoria falls, Zimbabwe.

Video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJIRMlWFini/?igshid=g6zh9xhivev1

1 Like

Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Explorers(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Most insane canyon rope jump in Brazil.

Video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKJvi5hpoJB/?igshid=17pn8uz2ihpvi

1 Like

Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Explorers(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jebel Jais Zipline, United Arab Emirates.

World's longest zipline.

Length: 2.736km

Speed: 120km/hr.

Video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKG-418hgHc/?igshid=t7o3pkgymntd

1 Like

Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Explorers(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Riele(f): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Imagine doing this rubbish for 1 million naira..

Naira oo not even dollars

Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by starbuck(f): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Whites problem dey finish but you see me as i dey so sad, my problem no dey finish mbok..

Hold your 1 million, lemme hold my life biko
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Lagusta(m): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Poverty is a sin

Poverty is a crime

I shall never be poor in my life

Hit like if you agree smiley

17 Likes

Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by LMS1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
I Wish They Were Video Game.grin
Explores Go And Tell The Person That Sent You That I Am Ready To Swim to The Edge of That Victoria Fall (were that lady is) For Just 500k,Should I Drop my Account Details? grin

2 Likes

Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
The whites are so advanced that they are now jobless to do as they want
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by King2019(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
I can attempt one of them though
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by meeky007(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Explorers:
Jebel Jais Zipline, United Arab Emirates.
World's longest zipline.
Length: 2.736km
Speed: 120km/hr.

Video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKG-418hgHc/?igshid=t7o3pkgymntd
dis one is safe

1 Like

Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Notin pls..... undecided undecided undecided

Leave my precious life alone

1 Like

Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by sod09(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
After doing any of these, I have the mind of spending the money
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by joseph1832(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Explorers:
Life on the Edge, Victoria falls, Zimbabwe.

Video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJIRMlWFini/?igshid=g6zh9xhivev1
erm, isn't the current strong enough to push her over?...
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Teaser4(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
I go reconsider if na $1Billi
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by DelTel(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Let's go there...
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by chariisGRACE(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2021
I can do all of them when my liver don mature grin
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Timbers(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2021
I love the Zipline shit

3 Likes

Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Zip line. Looks like fun to me. cool

2 Likes

Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Cutehector(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
I will do it when i have the money.. Nonsense and covid
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Riele:
Imagine doing this rubbish for 1 million naira..

Naira oo not even dollars

Mtcheew
These people you see here paid their own money to do these things..
And here you are, rejecting to be paid money to do same thing??

2 Likes

Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Mindlog: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
chariisGRACE:
I can do all of them when my liver don mature
grin

When will it mature? cheesy
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Riele(f): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
These people you see here paid their own money to do these things..
And here you are, rejecting to be paid money to do same thing??

Yeah. I'm rejecting to be paid!

tongue
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by meeky007(m): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Riele:

Yeah. I'm rejecting to be paid!
tongue
pls if na 10.000 you dash me. God bless u
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Davidganna10: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lol some one said "why do I need to play with a life Jesus died for" grin grin
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by meobizy(f): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
All of them for free. I stood at the edge of a waterfall here in Nigeria and forgot to film it. Only the ignorant think it's dangerous. The end curves like a bowl so is very safe to stand/sit/lie on. Another thing Caucasian tourists enjoy doing is injuring themselves at destinations to ingrain the memory deeper. One tourist broke a leg in a waterfall. I was told, I didn't see it.
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by luminouz(m): 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
1million Naira is an insult to all insults

1 million dollars is more like it. I will do the zipline in a jiffy. That waterfall stuff is the worst.
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Flexherbal(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hmmmmm!

There are others easier ways to make money ooo
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by MrBachelor: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
I can do all, except the Victoria fall, for free. It should be fun.
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by shogotermies(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
It's call fun guys
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by solalal36(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Damn!
Re: Daredevil: Which Of These Are You Trying For ₦1million(Videos) by Explorers(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. / I Wish To Migrate To Norway / Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.