Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) (14167 Views)

INSME: Man Cries As He Loses ₦63,000 To Ponzi Scheme (Video) / Nigerians Only: Insme App Money Making / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by IVORY2009(m): 6:59am On Jan 27, 2021
Na wa oooo which way Nigeria
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2021
Larry1960:
[code][/code] cry cry

12million lost

Shebi we dae beg una for money to start life una no gree. Now you don join us too. I beg 500k to use buy keke una say i be scammer. E good for u
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Makavelli25:
Nawa o

117 billion??

I am still in shock

I think we should pray for covid-19 to kill all illiterate in Nigeria.. just too many illiterates with money to lose
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by AsapKen(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2021
Several days ago I was on Dr Joe Abah's page on twitter. He was asking for a side business he could do and funny enough a lot of people were recommending insme

1 Like

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Larry1960: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Shebi we dae beg una for money to start life una no gree. Now you don join us too. I beg 500k to use buy keke una say i be scammer. E good for u

Wasn't even me
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Makavelli25: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2021
mannatech:

I know you want to be first to break the news, even though at this point it's still unverified. You should know that efcc does not just declare someone wanted overnight.
I understand

I guess we should wait and watch what happens next

Good morning sir
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Makavelli25: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Acidosis:
No sensible person should invest his or her money in a Ponzi scheme like Insme but the above is FAKE.

IT IS FAKE NEWS!

Mod should please take note, do not push this to the front-page. There's no such tag or post on official EFCC page anywhere on the social media or any credible news platform.

No Ponzi scheme in Nigeria can raise that amount, not even MMM. You people should use your head. MMM is still the largest Ponzi scheme ever in Nigeria and it only succeeded in scamming Nigerians to the tune of 11.9 billion. How can that hungry looking lizard above raise over 100 billion with a so called Microfinance bank CEO whose capital base isn't even close to 20 billion?

The fake news started from a malicious WhatsApp group and a blog known for spreading fake news. It's an attempt to discredit the so called "partner" bank.

Please disregard.
. Thanks for your post

I modified the headline.
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by theFilmtric: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Makavelli25:

La lasticlala
how can we verify this?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by SirWhiteFish: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2021
southniyikaye:
Money dey Nigeria and smart people will keep getting that money from greedy and foolish people.
Before you go scam me, you gatz get juju pass juju itself cos I will never covet what you have and have always believe in working legally and legitimately..
It is very hard to scam people that are not greedy and contented..

I see no intelligence in what you are saying. There is a difference in being "smart people" and being a criminal

1 Like

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Is Uwork next? grin
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2021
SirWhiteFish:

I see no intelligence in what you are saying. There is a difference in being "smart people" and being a criminal
I too see no intelligence in not being able to comprehend what I wrote there.. No be by force to comment

3 Likes

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by juniorstar(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2021
I don't pity ppl who invest in business with no method of operation. they simply say put this and you would get so so percent in so so time
they are not producing anything
they are not buying and selling anything
they simply exchange money and when the pyramid can no longer hold ppl loose money especially those just entering the pyramid
their is profit in every labour if you have sense.

1 Like

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Acidosis(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Makavelli25:
. Thanks for your post

I modified the headline.

The story is still fake. You can write a story of how you were scammed by a Ponzi scheme operator but delete that EFCC tag. That picture is not from EFCC.
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by lalasticlala(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Makavelli25:

Lalasticlala

Provide a link to the EFCC source or page
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Petyr1: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by sammuell(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
ANSU student
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Jones4190(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
i invested 6888 and make close to 20k within fifty days, thank God I didn't loose any money but I nearly borrow money to upgrade to higher package

2 Likes

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by stchinedu: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
I don't support any online investment sh*t
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Ojemedad: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Gullible investors, make me do go open ponzi scheme sef even if na 100 milla I go manage am
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Yaxmax1: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Cheer to us that cashout more than what we invested grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Bigfish121(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nah so one bastard wey call himself Bitcoin pikin take scam me more than 500k in 2019.anything investment with any Nigeria company I nor do again.That incident alone open my eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by khattab02: 12:26am On Jan 28, 2021
Acidosis:
No sensible person should invest his or her money in a Ponzi scheme like Insme but the above is FAKE.

IT IS FAKE NEWS!

Mod should please take note, do not push this to the front-page. There's no such tag or post on official EFCC page anywhere on the social media or any credible news platform.

No Ponzi scheme in Nigeria can raise that amount, not even MMM. You people should use your head. MMM is still the largest Ponzi scheme ever in Nigeria and it only succeeded in scamming Nigerians to the tune of 11.9 billion. How can that hungry looking lizard above raise over 100 billion with a so called Microfinance bank CEO whose capital base isn't even close to 20 billion?

The fake news started from a malicious WhatsApp group and a blog known for spreading fake news. It's an attempt to discredit the so called "partner" bank.

Please disregard.

It very possible oooo.. it is said that they had over 1 million users/members and the lowest package of the insme is #1680 and the highest is about 6mil. With some average calculations, you will see they can get up to 100b +.

1 Like

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by khattab02: 12:27am On Jan 28, 2021
;
Bigfish121:
Nah so one bastard wey call himself Bitcoin pikin talk scam me more than 500k in 2019.anything investment with any Nigeria company I nor do again.That incident alone open my eyes.

grin grin grin... Na so oo my brother
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by khattab02: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2021
True we are in hard times, and one can get desperate or a little greedy. But me like the way the hustling is coming small small. I am content with it although not happy, not someone that will come and show u how to make millions in a month or double your money in less than 5 days.

If u wanna risk, risk something small or something u can afford to loose.

2 Likes

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by khattab02: 12:39am On Jan 28, 2021
Ojemedad:
Gullible investors, make me do go open ponzi scheme sef even if na 100 milla I go manage am
grin grin grin grin If u fail anddem catch u ehn undecided, Dem go put all the failed Ponzis in history on ya head.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by khattab02: 12:45am On Jan 28, 2021
Jones4190:
i invested 6888 and make close to 20k within fifty days, thank God I didn't loose any money but I nearly borrow money to upgrade to higher package
grin grin grin grin lucky you!
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Salmakhub(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2021
God!
Why are some people like this?
Imagine the amount of Nigerians that have put money into this platform with the hope that they'll get their returns in some time...

Now like, it's all gone!

Even one of my friends just registered last week on this platform, I told him not to... But he didn't answer me... Now he has lost all his money...

If we won't lie to ourselves, money making schemes like this don't last...

If they don't become scam later, they'll crash...

So rather than investing in all this platforms and losing money later...
Invest in yourself!

When you invest in yourself, you can never lose... It's impossible....

The best way to invest in yourself is, learning an high income skill...

An high income skill is a skill that can guarantee you up to 10,000 dollars monthly from the comfort of your home...

Examples include copywriting, closing, web designing, programming and more...

But the no. 1 is Copywriting...

Copywriting simply means convincing a stranger to buy something from you with just written words...

With copywriting, you can get people to beg you to take their money.

To understand copywriting and make money from it, you must also learn marketing too...

So if you're interested in learning both copywriting and marketing...

Just chat me up on WhatsApp:
08127032093 with your name...

I teach the basics of Copywriting and marketing for FREE and I'll guide you through making money from it too...

You don't need to have a degree or even be good at English Language before you can make money from copywriting...

You don't even need any money to start...

Just chat me up on WhatsApp: 08127032093 with your name and I will guide you through...
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Acidosis(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2021
khattab02:

It very possible oooo.. it is said that they had over 1 million users/members and the lowest package of the insme is #1680 and the highest is about 6mil. With some average calculations, you will see they can get up to 100b +.

How do I verify this info? Any link to their social media page or Playstore App?
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by khattab02: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Acidosis:

How do I verify this info? Any link to their social media page or Playstore App?

hmm... Those thieves disappeared from all their social media pages, but someone said it was announced on their WhatsApp or telegram when they reached 1million members.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Better Days Ahead / Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria / All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.