Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag (8045 Views)

I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by purples25(f): 12:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Of course she doesn't know anything, or what it really means.

She just needs a lot of talks and well, parents start giving their kids sex education very early. So nothing untoward happens to the kid.

She really doesn't know the implication of anything right now, just talk to her and tell her what it means.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Kingofum(m): 12:55am On Jan 27, 2021
cricifixo:
I'll advice u get everyone in d family involved, then give her d beating her life, then when she's done crying bring her close & talk sense into her.
Meanwhile i'll advice u find out who da fvck daniel is
best advice
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 27, 2021
Love wantintin cheesy

You may need to educate her on some things. Just exercise some patience

gasparpisciotta:

The treat him like a rapist

The girl wrote it & it's very likely the boy has not seen it yet. And you are asking her to treat him like a rapist angry

@Paul100,,, am I missing something here
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 27, 2021
8? Too young. Talk to her.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by PatAnselm(m): 2:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Draslo:
I feel your pain. When my sister was 17, I checked her WhatsApp cause she's always online till like 1am. The first message I saw was one boy asking for 'brezz selfie' with crying emojis. I just throway the phone make my sanity remain the same.

LMAO... The world has been infiltrated with immoral acts thru the means of advance technologies meant to improve our lives
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by greenskittles: 3:23am On Jan 27, 2021
This is just harmless puppy love. And some people are saying you should beat her. Beat her for what? Is she a goat? Haba. It won't go beyond letter writing at this age and if you're open with her about it you'll get to know if anything inappropriate is happening directly from her yourself and nip it in the bud.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by VictorUSA(m): 3:42am On Jan 27, 2021
paul100:
I was checking my sister homework and i saw this in her bag.She is just 8years old.I have removed it from her bag before my mumsy see am.Abeg what should I do? She is too small for all this.She is just in primary 3.Advice pls.
Op you hold a bachelor's degree in lying
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by VictorUSA(m): 3:47am On Jan 27, 2021
Kay Ivey come and say something here
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by stonecoldcafe: 3:54am On Jan 27, 2021
Draslo:
I feel your pain. When my sister was 17, I checked her WhatsApp cause she's always online till like 1am. The first message I saw was one boy asking for 'brezz selfie' with crying emojis. I just throway the phone make my sanity remain the same.

I spat out my tea while reading this. lol @crying emojis.
OP, please call her aside and talk to her. Just speak to her
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by femi4: 5:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Introduce sex education to her asap
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by JovialJune(f): 6:20am On Jan 27, 2021
I have 17&19 year old younger sisters, these are girls I took care of when they were babies, anytime I ask them if they have boyfriends, they always say they don't, but I know they are lying and it's painful cry sometimes I wish they continue to be the little innocent cuties they once were so they won't get to be deceived by evil devious boys with their stupid sweet talk cos na dem full everywhere, all I do these days is advice and advice,

Op just talk to her, don't beat her, some of her mates know how to kiss, at least her own na just letter, it is well.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by nelsonebby(m): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2021
I think the message is meant to be innocent.

Don't make a situation out of nothing
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Depressed101: 6:37am On Jan 27, 2021
[sup][/sup]
paul100:
I was checking my sister homework and i saw this in her bag.She is just 8years old.I have removed it from her bag before my mumsy see am.Abeg what should I do? She is too small for all this.She is just in primary 3.Advice pls.
everybody is asking you to beat her up... Do you want to do that on your little innocent sister..... She's a product of her surrounding... Why beat her for something she knows little about.... I suggest you call her and tell her why she can't have a boyfriend now.... This should be a smiling discussion and not a war. Remember that the way you talk to her will determine the psychological impact on her life in future.. So treat her with care and love....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Cutehector(m): 7:00am On Jan 27, 2021
This will shock you that kids learn bad things faster than good things. The nigerian society is too too rotten for kids to grow up in the fear of the lord.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2021
purples25:
Of course she doesn't know anything, or what it really means.

She just needs a lot of talks and well, parents start giving their kids sex education very early. So nothing untoward happens to the kid.

She really doesn't know the implication of anything right now, just talk to her and tell her what it means.

So that she'll really know what it means and her curiosity will awaken to the real implication of gf? She's not going to stop being Daniel's self appointed gf because her brother said so, so the worst thing that can happen now is that she and Daniel learn the real meaning of gf. Right now, she thinks bf/gf is letter writing. Let her continue enjoying her innocence.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by mosdii(m): 7:23am On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Sleepaway(f): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2021
paul100:

Yes,she's just a kid but she is acting like one big girl.There is a day,I was talking to my brother about one guy and my sister said"that fresh boy" and i was like "shut up your mouth ,what do you know?" My mum want her to go to boarding school but I have made her change her mind.
the rate at which your sis will secretly go wild eh you sef go shock ooo grin grin
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by theFilmtric: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2021
paul100:
she's a BOLD girl cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by DropsMic(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2021
phenomental40:
just let her be its a free world, 8/yrs too young but let her be or gently ask her about it

....Bro don't waste your time. Nigeriana are not known for their wits
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by aysuprano(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2021
8 years old don dey get lover and I'm here

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by kushercain: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Draslo:

Lmao I no dey even bother check make I no go run mad
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by jaszplus12(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2021
Molahnelson:
let's her be
is it not you people that celebrate people having sex in a national TV (BBN)

what do you think that kid will learn with this can of disintegrating society of our

Thank you! And promoting lewd and wack songs and music videos claiming it's trending! Results are:
Taking sex and lust as life's daily mode.
Bad English and eventually failure in WAEC!
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by angelfallz(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2021
Why haven't you told your parents?
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by flinton(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2021
I was caught under the staircase with my one of my neighbour's daughters, we were both 8 or 9 years old. My mum never flogged me, she talked, I remembered her showing me Aids patient's photos, I got scared i didn't want to end like that. I grew up opposite of what ppl thought I would be.
My neighbour's daughter, I don't know what her parents did to her but she is a fine lady with a good head on her shoulders

Before we start shouting flog her, beat her... Most of us were worse till now are no better than her!

She needs some form of guidance from someone they trust, not any random person. Best persons are her parents
She is just reacting to chemical impulses

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by vincentjk(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Seeing this sha made me laugh but I just recalled what happened in my primary 5.

When caleb forked Cynthia at the back of the boys toilet during break time.

They started with normal love letters like this but caleb being a spoilt brat at 12 took it to another level.

Op after scolding your sis, just go to her school one day and ask someone to show you the said daniel, when you see a spoilt brat like caleb person no need tell you. That's where your attention should be for now.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
cricifixo:
I'll advice u get everyone in d family involved, then give her d beating her life, then when she's done crying bring her close & talk sense into her.
Meanwhile i'll advice u find out who da fvck daniel is

I'm sorry but this a terrible advice (This is not an attack on you. I apologize of you feel offended).

OP, your sis will become more secretive if you follow this advice. It's likely she'll never be free around any of you for a long time.

The best advice I can give you is to sit down and have a heart-to-heart discussion with her. Try to make her understand why anything relationship is nonsense at her age. This will only strengthen your brother and sister bond.

Beating her/publicly shaming her would only make her more distant.

I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Draslo:
Op, I swear you made me laugh!!!!

I haven't have such laughter for a very long time.

You should consider stand up comedy.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by britiko: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
paul100:

Please let ur mum talk to her about sex and body anatomy. Once a child becomes self aware we need to have this talk but as African parents we shy away from it and see it as taboo rather we will beat and curse d child that doesn't even understand implications of her deeds.

There are ways to break these things down to inquisitive kids. Please don't beat her as it wouldn't solve d issue. It will only increase her curiosity and lead her into dangerous adventures.

She needs to be enlightened about her priorities and loving a boy sexually isn't one of it at d moment.

I pray God grants u and d parents wisdom to go about this...
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by OlawaleBammie: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
paul100:

So this is actually an handwriting of an 8yr old child abi??

Ato eeti.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
The way many in Naija think is absurd.
Normal thing that we did as kids,u can even make it for your dad,mom,siblings or dear friend that you love.
What children need is proper education plus sex education included.
That is how they grow and learn,having esteem not been timid.

And by the way,Love doesn't mean sex.
Take note
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by bukatyne(f): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Aww. Puppy love. Pretend you never saw it, put it back and let her give it to dashing Daniel.

We all did bf/gf in elementary school. I still remember Anne; my elementary school crush. I used to spend whole hours dreaming about how I was going to jump in and save her from the lion that was going to escape from the zoo and make straight for Anne (very logical even at that age. If I was a lion, I would have gone for Anne). I practised all my choke holds and back breakers that I was going to use on the lion, after which Anne would jump into my arms and pledge everlasting... I dont know what I was expecting after that. I wrote her so many letters about how I loved her and she didn't have to worry about lions, tigers, mad elephants or kidnappers, that I think she was responsible for 90% of my writing skills today. Who knows, maybe your sister will get A+ in her A/level English from such practise. It won't go beyond letter writing, I assure you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin wink grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by bukatyne(f): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
paul100:

Engage her big brother to sister.

Then you know next steps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much / Seven Practical Steps To Polish And Make Your Floor/wall Tiles Shine Again / Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.