Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag (7911 Views)

I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Richy4(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
vincentjk:
Seeing this sha made me laugh but I just recalled what happened in my primary 5.

When caleb forked Cynthia at the back of the boys toilet during break time.

They started with normal love letters like this but caleb being a spoilt brat at 12 took it to another level.

Op after scolding your sis, just go to her school one day and ask someone to show you the said daniel, when you see a spoilt brat like caleb person no need tell you. That's where your attention should be for now.

12 years in primary 5? shocked
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by vincentjk(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Richy4:

12 years in primary 5? shocked

You expected him to be younger abi
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin wink grin cheesy cheesy

I hope you're not mocking my first serious relationship? That was the only true love affair I ever had in my life.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Richy4(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
vincentjk:

You expected him to be younger abi

I was in JS2 Then. Extremely innocent. u can even mistook me for an angel. grin.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by obinna58(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
paul100:
I was checking my sister homework and i saw this in her bag.She is just 8years old.I have removed it from her bag before my mumsy see am.Abeg what should I do? She is too small for all this.She is just in primary 3.Advice pls.
Children like a very special kids.

She's letting her mind explore thoughts and logic. Most 8yr olds don't even know anything, she's extending her mind to possibilities/critical thinking.

All you need to do is teach her responsibility since she's open to reasoning.

And

Don't mess with her love letter, she deserves some respect. Pls kindly put it back
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by ruggedtimi(m): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Deborah98:
Talk to her please,she's too young for this.. Double wahala for adults without a lover!
you no do am when you small
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by vincentjk(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Richy4:

I was in JS2 Then. Extremely innocent. u can even mistook me for an angel. grin.

That's for you, you probably attended a boarding school I think?
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by RoyalUc(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Op, beating her up may not be a good idea and I don't also subscribe to early 'sex education.' It's counter productive.

She's been distracted and one of the best ways to handle such kids is to distract them from their distractions. ie taking away their object of distraction (and possibly replacing it with a better 'object').
For eg, you might wish to write a note telling her how much you love her and painting a very beautiful picture of the future ahead of her and making her reply you in writing (give her a clue as to what you expect her to write). Follow this process up with creative topics and ideas daily and watch how she forgets writing to 'her lover' - Daniel while she develops her writing skills and mental prowess.

You might also wish to tell your mom provided she will be supportive.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Richy4(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
vincentjk:

That's for you, you probably attended a boarding school I think?

Yea..I attended boarding school.. but that got nothing to do with age.. or does it?
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by ekitimanalways(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
paul100:
I was checking my sister homework and i saw this in her bag.She is just 8years old.I have removed it from her bag before my mumsy see am.Abeg what should I do? She is too small for all this.She is just in primary 3.Advice pls.
Discuss the matter with your parent(s).
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by vincentjk(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
Richy4:

Yea..I attended boarding school.. but that got nothing to do with age.. or does it?

I'm not talking about age here, I mean exposure and all that
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by stchinedu: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Richy4:

grin grin grin..
That was an innocent observation.. Kids lacks adult complications... That's why I like them alot...

Do not do anything that will make that kid inhibited...That's one of the attributes of African kids... because society wanted them to act in certain ways..

But when the same African Adults/ parent sees kids in another continent showcasing certain talent, they will be like oh!! so cute.. but the cute ones they have at home, they won't even allow them to be free ..

On point broda...you nailed it.

It's because of the 'African' way of tackling such cases that makes many of these little ones to start inhibiting, which is very dangerous. By this, they do worse things and hide it from parents but only show them (their parents) the only part they love to see...the good girl/boy side.

Hmm...you need to see what these kids do behind their parents.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by bukatyne(f): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I hope you're not mocking my first serious relationship? That was the only true love affair I ever had in my life.

cheesy grin

It was a beautiful story. smiley

Maybe marrying her would have dissuade d you from polygamy. grin
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy grin

It was a beautiful story. smiley

Maybe marrying her would have dissuade d you from polygamy. grin

No, my reason for polygamy is to help women; with some benefit to myself of course. I'd have still done it, it won't have made a difference.

I'm sure she wasn't that special. It was just an innocent childhood thing and couldn't have lasted long anyway. Come on, I was 7 and she was 8. I even subsequently 'fell in love' with many other fellow students and even a teacher or two; before I graduated high school. But I will always remember my first simping with nostalgia; which is why op should permit his sister to build her own nostalgic memories
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by bukatyne(f): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

No, my reason for polygamy is to help women; with some benefit to myself of course. I'd have still done it, it won't have made a difference.

I'm sure she wasn't that special. It was just an innocent childhood thing and couldn't have lasted long anyway. Come on, I was 7 and she was 8. I even subsequently 'fell in love' with many other fellow students and even a teacher or two; before I graduated high school. But I will always remember my first simping with nostalgia; which is why op should permit his sister to build her own nostalgic memories

Helper of women, how altruistic cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? / Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.