Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

See Photos Of Under-age Girls Who Got Pregnant And Became Mothers At Age 10, 11 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photos Of Under-age Girls Who Got Pregnant And Became Mothers At Age 10, 11 (2008 Views)

My Mum Let My Stepdad Rape Me From Age 10 And Get Me Pregnant Three Times. PICX / South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story / What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Under-age Girls Who Got Pregnant And Became Mothers At Age 10, 11 by MedaRophe(f): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
See 10 Photos of Under-Age Girls Who Got pregnant and became Mothers at Age 10, 11 & 12.

Child abuse is real. It is happening every day and the culprits are sometimes walking freely in the streets and going unpunished. In this article, I am going to show you 10 photos of under-age girls who were made to become pregnant and had a child below the age of 12.

The sight of these little girls with their big baby bumps is an eyesore. In fact, the first time I saw them, it gave me goosebumps. It is a shame for any man to sexually abuse an under-age.

The highest abomination is those young girls in this story who were made pregnant by their own fathers and step-father. Shamefully too, some were abused by their own brothers.

One question I am tempted to ask here is; these small mothers are still kids. When they put to bed, how will they take care of the kid? Just take a look:
https://9jainformed.com/2021/01/26/child-abuse-10-photos-of-under-age-girls-who-became-mothers-at-age-10/
Re: See Photos Of Under-age Girls Who Got Pregnant And Became Mothers At Age 10, 11 by lilvicky68(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
ena5four:
J
No be only J na JUG

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) / 10 Oldest Prisoners In The World / OMG! Man Butchered & Dumped In Front Of Yaba Tech This Morning (very Graphic Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.