Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) (2012 Views)

Iswap/boko Haram Killed Scores Of Civilians In Gubio Local Government. Photos / Problem Of Blacklisted BVN / Stray Animals Arrested In Minna, By Niger State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by andyblinks05: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
architect harry explains why nigerians are the problems not the government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by Temidayo9(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
Weed smokers everywhere
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by Temidayo9(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
andyblinks05:

I know say I dey smoke but am preeti sure you are not referring to me……. so who dey smoke?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by andyblinks05: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
Temidayo9:
shocked shocked shocked
you no ans ooo ��
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by Spending123: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
What I have to say is that Nigerians are the cause of their problems and not Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by andyblinks05: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Spending123:
What I have to say is that Nigerians are the cause of their problems and not Buhari.
yea sure, change can't just happen like a magic, if we can't work on ourselves then we won't see the change we crave for

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by Spending123: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
andyblinks05:

yea sure, change can't just happen like a magic, if we can't work on ourselves then we won't see the change we crave for

To slap you just the hungry me, so you can't pick sign in what I just typed there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by savageyoungboy(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wahala for who get mind to stay for road when they see motor dey come. Some people really think say they be iron man or dis life na super mario, once you die you go use your second life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by Bankalert(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mane e no go try that one for Lagos ooo... Them go use molue clear am... Abuja dey calm nah why e get liver.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by andyblinks05: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Spending123:

To slap you just the hungry me, so you can't pick sign in what I just typed there.
seems you are part of the problem oga
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by sreamsense: 12:03am On Mar 28, 2021
I can understand your point, but please, another time don't ever make yourself sample specimen for experiment because this life doesn't get duplicate. Try to step aside and let the motor go first before you begin to blow grammar on top of driver head. God, forbid, any error, you might not be there to tell the story. If you want to purnish that driver, you can record or snap plate number and necessary report if you have time, but never remain adamant next time trying to prove a point, it might end badly. Be wise and get wisdom in all things!
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by andyblinks05: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
sreamsense:
I can understand your point, but please, another time don't ever make yourself sample specimen for experiment because this life doesn't get duplicate. Try to step aside and let the motor go first before you begin to blow grammar on top of driver head. God, forbid, any error, you might not be there to tell the story. If you want to purnish that driver, you can record or snap plate number and necessary report if you have time, but never remain adamant next time trying to prove a point, it might end badly. Be wise and get wisdom in all things!
ok na

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2021
If the government is not the problem but the people, why do you think that same driver will never try driving on the pedestrian sidewalk in say, Ghana or the US?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by andyblinks05: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
If the government is not the problem but the people, why do you think that same driver will never try driving on the pedestrian sidewalk in say, Ghana or the US?

because we are lawless here
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by delzbaba(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2021

Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
andyblinks05:

because we are lawless here

"We" there meaning the citizens, right? Why don't the same citizens drive against traffic rules in Ghana or the UK?
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by andyblinks05: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

"We" there meaning the citizens, right? Why don't the same citizens drive against traffic rules in Ghana or the UK?
that's because they have a working system that if you violate a law you will be fined accordingly, and even at that people still do
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2021
andyblinks05:

that's because they have a working system that if you violate a law you will be fined accordingly, and even at that people still do

Who put the system in place? Who enforces the laws and the fines? The citizens? I don't think so.
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by andyblinks05: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Who put the system in place? Who enforces the laws and the fines? The citizens? I don't think so.
Let me make the point clear for you, for instance look at the way an average citizen in america honor their flag not to talk about other public property. you can build a public toilet in america and it will be nicely kept but try that in Nigeria and see how it becomes. that is to tell you that nigeria �� citizens have less concern to make nigeria �� great

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
andyblinks05:

Let me make the point clear for you, for instance look at the way an average citizen in america honor their flag not to talk about other public property. you can build a public toilet in america and it will be nicely kept but try that in Nigeria and see how it becomes. that is to tell you that nigeria �� citizens have less concern to make nigeria �� great

An average citizen in America will honour the American flag because if he's kidnapped abroad the US government will try all in its power to make sure he's saved and safe. Can a Nigerian be assured of same from his government (when his government can even grant amnesty to his kidnappers and grant them scholarship, while the victim is distinctively ignored by same govt)? The toilet in America will be nicely kept because there are consequences if it's not. These consequences are enforced by the govt there. I don't know how you're not getting this and just arguing in circles. Citizens don't have the responsibility of making systems work. That's why people are put in government. Do you judge the success/failure of a corporate organisation by its lower cadre staff or its management?
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by andyblinks05: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

An average citizen in America will honour the American flag because if he's kidnapped abroad the US government will try all in its power to make sure he's saved and safe. Can a Nigerian be assured of same from his government (when his government can even grant amnesty to his kidnappers and grant them scholarship, while the victim is distinctively ignored by same govt)? The toilet in America will be nicely kept because there are consequences if it's not. These consequences are enforced by the govt there. I don't know how you're not getting this and just arguing in circles. Citizens don't have the responsibility of making systems work. That's why people are put in government. Do you judge the success/failure of a corporate organisation by its lower cadre staff or its management?
haba! I dont know how you expect a system to work without the cooperation of it's citizen, even developed countries face the same circumstances as seen in what happen in the capitol., govt only play 60% and we citizen complete the rest and don't know why you keep arguing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by Damovintrain: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
I understand how you feel, I have severally been there.

We the masses are the greatest problems we have..... In this kantry

Nobody wants to see the light in doing the right thing...
But doing the right thing, you must be ready to fight alone and be called Silly...

I remembered telling someone, we are not yet matured for some certain developments
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by effido666: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Yes he's right ....because we are keeping quiet for all der stupid act in dis country
Spending123:
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by Qatar2022: 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Temidayo9:
Weed smokers everywhere
Ignorant food , if you don't reason or act like a human being no matter what government do or build Nigeria won't change because people like you are still in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by Qatar2022: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
Nigerian carry their stupidity anywhere they go to
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by andyblinks05: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Damovintrain:
I understand how you feel, I have severally been there.

We the masses are the greatest problems we have..... In this kantry

Nobody wants to see the light in doing the right thing...
But doing the right thing, you must be ready to fight alone and be called Silly...

I remembered telling someone, we are not yet matured for some certain developments

true talk

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by andyblinks05: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Qatar2022:

Ignorant food , if you don't reason or act like a human being no matter what government do or build Nigeria won't change because people like you are still in Nigeria
and na dem go dey shout govt dis govt that
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
Qatar2022:

Nigerian carry their stupidity anywhere they go to

I've never heard of a Nigerian driving against traffic elsewhere apart from in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by Qatar2022: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

I've never heard of a Nigerian driving against traffic elsewhere apart from in Nigeria.
A guy I know drive car for three months in China and pay 40,000 RMB almost 2.5m then
Re: Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
I noticed the lawlessness too

If you stand up for decency and normalcy they'll say your own is too much,Mr itk,alaseju etc

I went to Mr Biggs this afternoon and I was totally disappointed and irritated. the taste of the food has lost its value,flies everywhere to the extent that they were pouring kerosene on the floor in an eatery! Anything nigeria must always be basterdized and if you talk they'll say let's support our own

Meanwhile when oyinbos were the ones running it zit wasn't this messed up

Put them in a company, they'll be thinking of how to steal and wreck it down

Try to empower them, they'll bite your fingers

Wo oropo ninu owe Kobo.nigerians are cruel and you were even lucky you weren't killed.im not sure you will be alive if you did this in mile2, Oshodi, Mushin,ajangbadi etc.you will have been mauled

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) / PICKPOCKETS In Computer Village -IKEJA / See How Pastor Scam Our Parent, Lady Found "Back To Sender Oil" In Her Mum's Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.