Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead (12845 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by OmoManU: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2021
JayCynic:
No sympathies here.
He would have probably sentenced someone to death by decapitation for making a painting of a lunatic. Rot In Hell

look at your comment, are you now not the real lunatic, check yourself please

1 Like

Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by doctorherbal366(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2021
govto:
Shey nah unemployment dey cos all this wan....Buhari do something about the Country.

Nah beg 9jas dey beg o.....

why will you beg while you have the power to take him out?

there is nothing the LORD can not do!

buhari listen to me and listen to me good.

the people elected you to rule over us and to help make Nigeria a better place,
but you have only answered and protected your people and left the other tribes to suffer and to eat dust!

hear me and hear me clearly buhari.

a time shall come the people shall call for your head!

a time shall come the people shall call for your immediate sack or else there will be wars!

the Israelite are what they are today because they fought holy wars!

a time shall come you will read this and shed tears for no one will answer you!

you still have the time to change all this by giving the people jobs.

you still have the time to change all this by giving the people peace from boko haram

you still have the time to change all this by relaxing all the harsh laws and start paying all your citizens as equal you pay your top advicers.

then will the LORD open the heavens and pour on you a blessing too big to contain your whole households.

but if you refuse this my offer of peace to you by increasing the pains of the people and by neglecting us,

then you are DOOMED to die!
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by bluefilm: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2021
COVID why? cry cry cry
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by tamdun: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2021
JayCynic:
No sympathies here.
He would have probably sentenced someone to death by decapitation for making a painting of a lunatic. Rot In Hell
He doesn't need ur sympathy
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2021
Death is not the end as we shall pay our toll the wages of our deeds. Sleep is not yet Uhuru
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Membis333: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2021
Rip
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by bigfish3k: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2021
Was he recognized by the fulani?
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by KanuSE: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2021
[s]
doctorherbal366:

why will you beg while you have the power to take him out?

there is nothing the LORD can not do!

buhari listen to me and listen to me good.

the people elected you to rule over us and to help make Nigeria a better place,
but you have only answered and protected your people and left the other tribes to suffer and to eat dust!

hear me and hear me clearly buhari.

a time shall come the people shall call for your head!

a time shall come the people shall call for your immediate sack or else there will be wars!

the Israelite are what they are today because they fought holy wars!

a time shall come you will read this and shed tears for no one will answer you!

you still have the time to change all this by giving the people jobs.

you still have the time to change all this by giving the people peace from boko haram

you still have the time to change all this by relaxing all the harsh laws and start paying all your citizens as equal you pay your top advicers.

then will the LORD open the heavens and pour on you a blessing too big to contain your whole households.

but if you refuse this my offer of peace to you by increasing the pains of the people and by neglecting us,

then you are DOOMED to die!
[/s]

Go back to bed.
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Jollylolly(f): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2021
It a sad day seriously..My heart weeps at this news this morning... Allhauma ifgir lahum zabit lahum. A memorable life you lived baba yara.

1 Like

Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by juman(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2021
AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.

Deluge of deaths.
Condolence to his family.
We grew together with some of his children in the neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by juman(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2021
Their generation failed nigeria.
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by bisiriyubabs(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2021
May Allah forgive sheikh Orire an d grant him Al-Jannah Firdaus. Amiin

1 Like

Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Germi9: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2021
i didnt know that Kwara State that i thought was a Yoruba Land is "North Central". Cheii grin
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Germi9: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
juman:
Their generation failed nigeria.
woefully

1 Like

Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by PortableToDynam(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
JayCynic:
No sympathies here.

Your brain need servicing
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Mjpem23(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
JayCynic:
No sympathies here.

Idiot !
Dem no Dey give death sentence in my State (KWARA). Both Sharia court and others...

We have less crime here.
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by RulerIAm(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
post=98486199:
He was a good man.
He lived a good man.

"May Almighty Allah dwell him in Jannatul Firdaus.”

To use one of us @[/b] (Hajia Fathia) arabic language we will say.....

[b]Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Arabic: إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎,
ʾinnā li-llāhi wa-ʾinna ʾilayhi rājiʿūna)

'Indeed, to Allah we belong and to Allah we shall return')

Thanks sir.
We only make sense to sensible, honest and good people,
but to some pessimistic souls and enemies of the country, who are always bitter in misery,
we never make sense!
Meanwhile, Let us all continue to Keep safe.

na una una. How u nor go talk like dis?
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by thaqib(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
JayCynic:
No sympathies here.

This is so unnecessary..
Why not just keep quiet
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Bimpe29: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.

Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by ImperialYoruba: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.

Olorun ko gbe Baba sa afefe re!
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by truthfulparrot(m): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
post=98486199:
He was a good man.
He lived a good man.

"May Almighty Allah dwell him in Jannatul Firdaus.”

To use one of us @[/b] (Hajia Fathia) arabic language we will say.....

[b]Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Arabic: إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎,
ʾinnā li-llāhi wa-ʾinna ʾilayhi rājiʿūna)

'Indeed, to Allah we belong and to Allah we shall return')

Thanks sir.
We only make sense to sensible, honest and good people,
but to some pessimistic souls and enemies of the country, who are always bitter in misery,
we never make sense!
Meanwhile, Let us all continue to Keep safe.

I was born in Ilorin some five decades ago. The man no doubt was a good man with a good name. I can still recollect hearing good things about him during my childhood. Nigeria had lost another good person. May Allah console his family... What will people say about us when we die? Bibi ire ko se fowo ra...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by NLPoliceWoman: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
RTR

1 Like

Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Naanlong01: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
One of his sons lectured me in the Uni. RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu / Abia Now Enviable Under Otti, Says Governor Uzodinma / For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.