Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Are Men Threatened By Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Men Threatened By Women (1872 Views)

Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? / Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by Houseofglam7(f): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
undecided
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by qtguru(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
missdivineprove:
What about women? They don't have past experience from men?

Giving an explanation, not a justification
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by johnkey: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ardar:

Mails of this generation are only used as money bags and for their watery sperm to have kids. Remove these two things and the average Nigerian mail is of no value.
who cares? only the foolish men who will marry can be worried about being of value to a vagina person. as long as my immediate family are okay...ceteris paribus
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by LutanFyah: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ellaria:

This wan papa and mama no train am at all. Nah gutter pig
Lalasticlala Seun Myndd44
Rule 2 has been broken.
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by omoharry(f): 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
johnkey:
who cares? only the foolish men who will marry can be worried about being of value to a vagina person. as long as my immediate family are okay...ceteris paribus
If a good woman had brought you up, am sure you won't be this bitter about women in general .We have all had our bruises from both sexes in the past .Men have dealt with good women, so also have bad women have equally dealt with good men..and life goes on- as people heal up and move on . But your case seems to me like a childish tantrum that is taken out against the opposite sex becos a female friend did not consider you worthy of her time, or decided to friend zoned you . So you are bitter and frustrated .Dont worry when you grow up properly, you will find love and ur story will change .Pele.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by johnkey: 4:02am On Jan 28, 2021
omoharry:
If a good woman had brought you up, am sure you won't be this bitter about women in general .We have all had our bruises from both sexes in the past .Men have dealt w But your case seems to me like a childish tantrum that is taken out against the opposite sex becos a female friend did not consider you worthy of her time, or decided to friend zoned you . So you are bitter and frustrated .Dont worry when you grow up properly, you will find love and ur story will change .Pele.
omo ase your mother is the bad woman and a wh0re too, she should have aborted you useless goat instead of making me trade words with a wh0re now.ode who is looking for love,who is bruised,who is friendzoned,this one no even get sense say life don move pass 1990,i don't even keep female friends,it's either we fucking or you fucck off, you think all guys now are fools that live for love. lmao i no blame you oponu abeg fucck off and face who face you. ignoring your dumb ass from now odaabo.
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by CHoccolaTE: 4:14am On Jan 28, 2021
omoharry:
If a good woman had brought you up, am sure you won't be this bitter about women in general .We have all had our bruises from both sexes in the past .Men have dealt with good women, so also have bad women have equally dealt with good men..and life goes on- as people heal up and move on . But your case seems to me like a childish tantrum that is taken out against the opposite sex becos a female friend did not consider you worthy of her time, or decided to friend zoned you . So you are bitter and frustrated .Dont worry when you grow up properly, you will find love and ur story will change .Pele.

But why are you expecting common sense from men? All they know is violence and aggression as you can clearly see in that guys reply to you.
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by johnkey: 4:31am On Jan 28, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

But why are you expecting common sense from men? All they know is violence and aggression as you can clearly see in that guys reply to you.
who gives a fucck about you irrelevant biitches opinion here?who owes you common sense or peace or calmness? not your fault sha i blame those stupid men pursuing you up and down offline and online making you think you have value if only they show u thier true intention that they only want what the one thing can offer(your dry expired pusssy) then maybe u can have small sense. goat you are valueless to me and deserve no common sense from me so fucck off with your stupid opinions dumb hoe,only good for sex. sextoy

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by johnkey: 4:33am On Jan 28, 2021
guys no more calling them vagina people, as from now we call them sextoys.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by Daretobeawinner: 5:16am On Jan 28, 2021
johnkey:
guys no more calling them vagina people, as from now we call them sextoys.

Ehn ehn
Are we supposed to be pained by this

1 Like

Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by omoharry(f): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2021
johnkey:
omo ase your mother is the bad woman and a wh0re too, she should have aborted you useless goat instead of making me trade words with a wh0re now.ode who is looking for love,who is bruised,who is friendzoned,this one no even get sense say life don move pass 1990,i don't even keep female friends,it's either we fucking or you fucck off, you think all guys now are fools that live for love. lmao i no blame you oponu abeg fucck off and face who face you. ignoring your dumb ass from now odaabo.
Hmmm! From your childish comment,I take it that you a teenager..You have alot of growing up to do.Leave Nairaland and go study your books.Like I said Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by Arsenate(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2021
After we've seen how women birth bastardss for their husbands, and how more than 30% of first borns do not belong to their fathers, these ones here are demanding that we strive to be of value to them. Can you just imagine the nerve of these women. Then the other one is talking about common sense, the fckingg irony coming from a gender that's not known for logical thinking.
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by Winneygirl(f): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2021
The men/women in your circle is a reflection of your person.

Self respecting men will have self respecting women in their circle and vice versa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by CHoccolaTE: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2021
Daretobeawinner:

Ehn ehn
Are we supposed to be pained by this
Before nko,
We are supposed to be pained by anonymous foolish small boys calling females intimacy gadgets grin

Frustrated rats, na their poverty dey frustrate them and instead of them to look for how to help their lives they stay online 24/7 fighting females.
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by CHoccolaTE: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2021
I still cannot understand how the gender of criminals and killers can open their dirty criminal mouths to critisize women.

Men have serious mental problems.
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by Liposure: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Ardar:

Mails of this generation are only used as money bags and for their watery sperm to have kids. Remove these two things and the average Nigerian mail is of no value.
The value of a man is not in what he has in possessesion physically but in what he has to offer. Change your circle
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by zed7: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
Shortyyy:

Oh please! Like men don't ask for money also? If someone asks you for money and you can't afford it, you move on along! That doesn't warrant insults and name callings.

Imagine your irrelevant excuse. Someone asked for money, therefore she should be insulted.

If you can't afford it, kindly cut the person off, no need to be bitter about it.

It's mostly broke men that won't cut their coats according to their sizes that will be whining about this like babies.

Beggars ain't treated right in any part of the world. When you carry yourself well, people will respect you, that's a fact. It's not about whining, it's simply the truth. No one likes a liability, I'm sure women also disrespect men who beg for money. Heck, even women call their husbands 'useless' when they can no longer provide.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Shortyyy:

Oh please! Like men don't ask for money also? If someone asks you for money and you can't afford it, you move on along! That doesn't warrant insults and name callings.

Imagine your irrelevant excuse. Someone asked for money, therefore she should be insulted.

If you can't afford it, kindly cut the person off, no need to be bitter about it.

It's mostly broke men that won't cut their coats according to their sizes that will be whining about this like babies.
Exactly.
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
zed7:

Beggars ain't treated right in any part of the world. When you carry yourself well, people will respect you, that's a fact. It's not about whining, it's simply the truth. No one likes a liability, I'm sure women also disrespect men who beg for money. Heck, even women call their husbands 'useless' when they can no longer provide.
The fact you don't want to help someone doesn't mean you should maltreat the person.
In fact,if you do such thing to anyone,then you deserve to be brutalized by the same person.
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by Shortyyy(f): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
zed7:

And I'm telling you, if someone is a liability to you, cut the person off! Simple!

No need for curses and insults. At a point in your life, I'm sure you've asked someone for help. And I'm certain the person didn't curse you for that.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by Samzzy94(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ardar:
The society has been designed to favor mails so when things don't go their way, they whine and throw childish tantrums against women. Unlike we women that are used to their shenanigans and take their stupidity like bosses.

Plus the ratio of mails to women here is like 8:2 hence their hatred and craziness is more pronounced.

Which mail??
Gmail, hotmail, yahoo mail
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
Saintmary:
Because you girls have refuse to be their favorite dolls.
Nobody likes a doll with a mind of its own.
Of course there are good girls gone bad, good and bad girls too. What perplexes them most is that they can't tell by your looks.
Keep doing you.
Keep growing.
Don't concern yourself with market noise.
LMAO, but you're something else.. "what perplexes them most is that they can't tell by your looks". You're wicked, like for reals. But what u said is actually true. Most men can't tell by the looks and they get jittery and worried if she is a keeper or she's gonna screw around with their brains...hehe. Men keep suffering. But not all of us, though. Some of us understand the ways women's minds work, but of course, not entirely....But to a safe enough extent.
In all things, let love be the leading factor between a man and a woman, and there wouldn't be any problems of these fears. Mary, are you married?
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by Saintmary(f): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
KevUnique:

LMAO, but you're something else.. "what perplexes them most is that they can't tell by your looks". You're wicked, like for reals. But what u said is actually true. Most men can't tell by the looks and they get jittery and worried if she is a keeper or she's gonna screw around with their brains...hehe. Men keep suffering. But not all of us, though. Some of us understand the ways women's minds work, but of course, not entirely....But to a safe enough extent.
In all things, let love be the leading factor between a man and a woman, and there wouldn't be any problems of these fears. Mary, are you married?

Shooting your shot on a public forum.
Hmmm
Good luck.

P. S. I'm not married yet though.
Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Are Men Threatened By Women by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Saintmary:

Shooting your shot on a public forum.
Hmmm
Good luck.

P. S. I'm not married yet though.
Send me a mail if it's fine by you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Normal Now / He Married Her By Force / Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.