Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo (57129 Views)

Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion / Tinubu’s Cabinet: SWAGA Expresses Displeasure Over Exclusion Of Its Members / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Chimaokigwe: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

I didn't just have a epiphany that Igbos are 'one of the tripods on which Nigeria stands'....i, and all honest Nigerians, have known this all along! Problem is, no one bothered to tell Buhari! The unfair acts, arrogance and wickedness Buhari shows towards Ndigbo are partly responsible for the widening of the fault-lines and schisms threatening to undo this country! Unlike me, Nwodo is a naive idealist who still believes in 'one Nigeria'! These acts of the Fulani gov't are just helping me buttress my point that Ndigbo have no business remaining in this country!

Isn't it bigots like you that normally say Alaigbo doesn't extend past 'your five south-east states', never mind crossing the River Niger into Delta? See how you like to move the goal posts depending on the argument you wanna make at any point in time? Now a Ika muslim man with a muslim wife is Igbo just because you wanna show Buhari in a favourable light as being 'fair' and 'detribalised'!

I don't get why you bring GEJ and his appointments, or lack thereof, into the discussion! Are you saying that because GEJ (who was only allowed one term as against the nepotistic Buharis' two) didn't appoint a Yoruba as service chief, that Ndigbo should now be punished in a Buhari gov't? If that's your point, i hope you know it infers that the Yoruba are complicit in this?

When you want to talk of Igbo groups that have the interest of Ndigbo at heat and aren't scared to show it, please don't mention Ohaneze!

Go and read the comments of Igbos on this thread and come back to explain why what is happening to Igbos isn't karma.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
poiZon:

Is it the entire igbos that seek to leave the country?
Dont we have igbos who are loyal to the country and also have faith in this country?
I dont know why u people will be talking as if ur head is filled with macaroni pellets.
This country isnt a one man business... Buhari shouldnt think he will be president for ever.

For those of us who don't what to leave and believe in 1 Nigeria. General Irabor is enough for us. Don't drink panadol for our headache you can face the service chief to be appointed my mnk in Esn. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by samdunzo: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sincerely speaking, this exclusion of Igbos from national affairs will only make secession a more popular option for Igbos that normally do not care. I suggest Buhari uses the next two years to calm any tensions and begin the dialogue on restructuring because if not, more Nnamdi Kanus and Sunday Igbohos will pop up across the country

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
doctorherbal366:
igbos can achieve this Biafra in less than 6 months if they can plan and think well.

there is nothing the LORD can not do!

this is to show you guys how buhari hates we the igbos,

but a time shall come and have now come when he will eat dust!

i have the power to instigate wars and to stop wars in this country!

that's the power of my brains.

if the igbos want this presidential seat come 2023 then its very very easy.

all you need are my top wicked plans.

no need fighting over Biafra for its better to head this Nigeria than to control only one region called the Biafra.

let me give you one little outermost secret,

if you want to win this then you need to start...............................

that's all i can say for this is a public forum.

if you need me you know where to find me

You guys make our Igbos ancestors turn in their graves. Always crying and wailing. Igbo is not synonymous with foolishness. I dont know where u this people carried this one from.. It is said "only a Fool will do same thing over and over again and expect a different outcome". Since after the war you still doing same thing with same strategy refusing to heed advice to change. Yet you are expecting a different result. You will remain in the doldrums and keep singing marginalization, Buhari hates you ( Is the hate not a reaction to your hate? Do you love him? Don't you wish him death? But u want him to give the best at his disposal, you must be out of your mind?), Biafra this and that.. Look if you want something you have take your place at the table. Igbos are stakeholders in this Nigeria.. Our ancestors bled for Nigeria. Stop acting like slaves and get up and play the ball with big boys. Eschew bitterness, hatred and bigotry and you will see you take your place as a main tribe in the entity called Nigeria.. Either una hear or una continue una foolishness.. A word is enough for the wise.
Ndo diri igbo muru mu. Ya ga zieh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
smith1985:
I am from IMO.state, Nwodo is speaking for his selfish and greedy myopic self. Who cares where the service chiefs come from, all.we want is quality service . They are can come from one family , as long as they will deliver I am OK with that..Nwodo is a bigot.during the 2019 election Atiku gave him 300million to galvanized the votes of the Igbo's for him, using his position as the president of ohaneze, this led to a fallout between him and the secretary general of ohaneze cos he his the money...when Ihejirika was there , did we hear this useless outcry?

God bless me

God bless the readers

God bless anyone who will insult me cos of my comments

God bless our service chief

God bless wailers too so that they will stop wailing

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria

Nwanne ya gazie la gi

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Lightorder: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
tuboi:

Change your approach to things and you’ll be able to see things differently...My region wasn’t included but my view is that the table will turn someday..I prefer to be positive
i am not subscribing to the table turn theory . Nobody is happy the way things are going now . Building a better Nigeria should involve carrying everyone along. We have tried this sectional, tribal and lobsided appointments for a very long time and it has been retrogressive and counter productive . Balance appointment in a country like Nigeria so that all those agitatiors and instigators would look stupid whenever they criticise the government. Does it mean that only Certain sections of the country are always qualify for posts. Are you not in this country?? Let us not give trouble makers what to make trouble with. I won’t be happy seeing only my own part of the country doing everything every time. A right thinking and reasonable person knows that is not fairness , justice or equity . What table turn are we trying to use to justify that one of the major tribes like Igbos that has been screaming marginalisation, could not qualify for a single post in the nation building, security wise. Is it ok? What happened to diplomacy? Give them sense of belonging so that we can save many troubles and Likes of NK’s would be silenced
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
EMMY76:
We igbos should forget about getting any sensitive appointment from this buhari's regime the man has never hidden his disdain and deep hatred for the Igbo nation I don't understand why we are still bothering him? We don't like him and he also doesn't like us too so let's just be patient until his tenure expires in less than 3yrs from now.

Have you hidden you Hate and disdain for him? So you want him to give the best position with what you wish him ( death) and write about him( dullard etc) everyday.. I think is either you are not smart or u r out of your mind.. Eziokwu

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by smith1985(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
pquaver:

Nwanne ya gazie la gi
ya gazie kwala gi nwanne m.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Basher8583: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Aabheaven:
Lol let's be observing. It's no more a new thing. Igbos can survive without them.

Very wrong. Its the customer that dictates the pace. If north and SW boycott every igbo market which is your core you will know that you need us more than you need yourself.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Basher8583: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
Igbos are dreaded for their financial and domineering power.
For instance they're obviously scared of handing any security post to Igbos for fear of actualizing our long awaited freedom from oppression from this nonsense contraption called zoogeria

You can still do it without being at the helm of power.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Basher8583: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

Hmmn...
When it is time to steal people's land and include it in Biafra, Anioma is Igbo but when it comes to appointments and benefits, Aniomas suddenly aren't Igbos. That's what they said to Kachikwu, Ndudi Elumelu and others.

There were 4 appointments, South got 2, North got 2.
Nwodo is the Coordinator of the SOUTHERN AND MIDDLE BELT Forum and instead of focusing on the 2 the South got, he is ranting about Igbos. Is he representing Igbos or is he representing the South? Why is he not complaining about the Efiks or the Ijaws or the Annangs or the Igalas or the Tiv? Are they not members of his group? Have you ever seen the Arewa Consultative Forum complain about Kanuris not getting appointments or Gwaris not getting appointments?

It is this kind of clannish stupidity and greed that makes people not trust Igbos with power.

Wow. If brains can be compared to engines, yours will be a V12 twin turbo charged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Banmeallday: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
The Chief of Defence Staff name na

Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor

That is an Igbo name.....

Doesn’t mean nothing in any other language except the “Lucky” factor....

But where is Buhari though

Lol
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by mkoabiola: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Buhari hatred for d ibos long lik train.....

He doesn't hide it.

If not for FCC.. No Igbo Wil see a single appointment in his cabinet.

Na him own style of leadership b that
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by gidgiddy: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
majole:
Is Lucky Irabor not an Igbo? He is an IKA man & all Ika people are Igbos. Stop overheating the country. Useless elders causing us more trouble

No Igbo man has an Edo name such as Irabor as surname
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by gidgiddy: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

Hmmn...
When it is time to steal people's land and include it in Biafra, Anioma is Igbo but when it comes to appointments and benefits, Aniomas suddenly aren't Igbos. That's what they said to Kachikwu, Ndudi Elumelu and others.

There were 4 appointments, South got 2, North got 2.
Nwodo is the Coordinator of the SOUTHERN AND MIDDLE BELT Forum and instead of focusing on the 2 the South got, he is ranting about Igbos. Is he representing Igbos or is he representing the South? Why is he not complaining about the Efiks or the Ijaws or the Annangs or the Igalas or the Tiv? Are they not members of his group? Have you ever seen the Arewa Consultative Forum complain about Kanuris not getting appointments or Gwaris not getting appointments?

It is this kind of clannish stupidity and greed that makes people not trust Igbos with power.

Ibe Kachikwu and Ndudi Elumelu both have Igbo surnames. They are Igbos. Which Igbo man have you heard of that has the ancestral name Irabor? Everybody knows that Irabor is an Edo man. The fact that his family may have settled in Ika some time in the past does not change the fact that he isnt Igbo
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Chimaokigwe: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

Ibe Kachikwu and Ndudi Elumelu both have Igbo surnames. They are Igbos. Which Igbo man have you heard of that has the ancestral name Irabor? Everybody knows that Irabor is an Edo man. The fact that his family may have settled in Ika some time in the past does not change the fact that he isnt Igbo

Tell your story to the Ohaneze.

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by gidgiddy: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

Tell your story to the Ohaneze.

Ohanaeze has no faction, any news you hear from any Ohanaeze not led by George Obiozor is a fake group
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by TheExecutioner: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please boycott. We're tired of seeing hungry, filthy Bambi Allah beggars with flies hovering around their mouths

[img]https://images./5PR5Pax4nXJUgkY4yLciNv.jpg[/img]

Basher8583:

Very wrong. Its the customer that dictates the pace. If north and SW boycott every igbo market which is your core you will know that you need us more than you need yourself.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Akaujaa(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Confused lots! Same Igbos who always claim that Asaba, Agbor, Oyingbo etc are Igbos when it comes to claiming Biafran lands, will disown these people as Igbos when Buhari appoints them. So Mr Irabor from Agbor in Delta State is not Igbo now but will become Igbo when Nnamdi Kanu wants to claim Biafra lands.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Sleekfingers: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

I believe this question is directed to your father

go and ask your moronic mother the question i asked.......omo iran ki ran
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by teemlo: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
post=98484247:
We've learnt not to bother ourselves anymore to avoid unnecessary mentions from nonentities.
As some sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Service Chiefs.
So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu. 

Meanwhile, Here are the COAS since 1999,
For 6 years Jona was in power, Nobody was crying and wailing this way, that the North or West was marginalized.
Hypocrisy will kill many people before their time.
We continue to wonder why some people chose to behave like goats and cry wolf when there is nothing.

You have time to reply those supporters of looters and criminals.
Ignoring them kill them more.
Pay them no mind please.
They are nothing but criminals, they have been used to fraudulent money all their lives.
The looting they all want to continue will consume them all.
God bless our darling Daddy. ❤ kiss kiss kiss
BTW,
We no be him o,
We are simply WE.
Stay blessed man.
God bless you.

God bless you too sir.
Goodness and Mercy follow you everyday.
A better Nigeria is all we want.
kiss undecided undecided

Lol cheesy
Beating a dead horse...
You get time to dey reply dis kids sha.

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink

Amen and God bless you.
Please learn to ignore these kids biko.
They are not worth your time at all.
Thanks for the heads up.

Youtube : Marvelous Inspirations is the Channel.
You dey mind dis people, they want everything to themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sleekfingers:

go and ask your moronic mother the question i asked.......omo iran ki ran

Ask your useless mother too. Oponu online beggar
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Mavrick2012: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
cosmatika:

U re a big foool. Have u allowed them to leave, since u re trying to be stoopid by half.
Since ur stuupid presidiot and d zoo corntree won't allow them go, them include them in the scheme of things.
And the last time I checked, Nwodo doesn't support Biafra
strange how u can't nit common logic devoid of gutter words
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Sleekfingers: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

Ask your useless mother too. Oponu online beggar

show me anywhere l have begged online......i can take care of your poverty stricken families without feeling it.....oloshi omo radarada
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by gidgiddy: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Akaujaa:
Confused lots! Same Igbos who always claim that Asaba, Agbor, Oyingbo etc are Igbos when it comes to claiming Biafran lands, will disown these people as Igbos when Buhari appoints them. So Mr Irabor from Agbor in Delta State is not Igbo now but will become Igbo when Nnamdi Kanu wants to claim Biafra lands.

Irabor may be from Agbor, but he is no Igbo man. Irabor is an Edo name and Agbor where he comes from has border with Edo. It is no news that Agbor has Edoid people amongst them. So Nwodo is right, Buhari did not appoint any Igbo man as service chief
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
I urge everyone to support one another....we can decentralize power by force....you made a good point.

The Army is weak and tired...i bet those former Chiefs are rejoicing that they were relieved of their duty...they are drinking and merrying.

I am not surprised the vegetable aka CLONED BRAINLESS MAN did not include any Ibo but we are aiming something far more than Service Chief.

The north your doom is near...i have been saying it but people wont understand.

MARK MY WORDS SOON THE FULANIS WILL BE ASKED/FORCED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY INCLUDING BUHARI....ITS COMING!!!

Lovelies1:
Okkk

Guys my thoughts everyone should support western security network and Eastern security network.

Can't you see if both are well mobilize and strong the fulani army which has the name cover as Nigeria army will fall back and talk of chief of staff will be a thing of the past..

In time power will be well decentralized and it better this year than after 2023 election if you know you know

Message to arewa leader,
Government is for the people by the people.

The people of south west have made it clear, be civilized in our ancestral land........

Every tribe has
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Shut that your anus u call a mouth up or i shut it for you mumu angry angry angry.....you are not a real Ibo forget that rubbish you typed.

Am do happy the South is getting united, the Yorubas thst used to be known as backstabbers are the ones on the forefront pushing the Fulanis away....

God bless the South and may the unity of the South bring us fortune(To the South only).

As for your brother, let wait and see....after all, his region is been reduced everyday and his Army weakened thst they are not deploying women to battle...

pquaver:

You guys make our Igbos ancestors turn in their graves. Always crying and wailing. Igbo is not synonymous with foolishness. I dont know where u this people carried this one from.. It is said "only a Fool will do same thing over and over again and expect a different outcome". Since after the war you still doing same thing with same strategy refusing to heed advice to change. Yet you are expecting a different result. You will remain in the doldrums and keep singing marginalization, Buhari hates you ( Is the hate not a reaction to your hate? Do you love him? Don't you wish him death? But u want him to give the best at his disposal, you must be out of your mind?), Biafra this and that.. Look if you want something you have take your place at the table. Igbos are stakeholders in this Nigeria.. Our ancestors bled for Nigeria. Stop acting like slaves and get up and play the ball with big boys. Eschew bitterness, hatred and bigotry and you will see you take your place as a main tribe in the entity called Nigeria.. Either una hear or una continue una foolishness.. A word is enough for the wise.
Ndo diri igbo muru mu. Ya ga zieh.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Stay and be saying ya gazie...some Ibos can be very myopic like Lt Col Onuegbe that thought he was in love with Nigeria which cost him his life.

Keep asslicking the North, remember they massacred the Ibo soldiers that refused to join the coup plotters and ojukwu in the counter coup.

What am i saying, you are not an Ibo but we dont care where you from....Ibos showed theur prowess during Ihejirika...there was normalcy.

Now cloned man is agitated and scared cos of ESN .

quote author=pquaver post=98497136]

Nwanne ya gazie la gi[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.