Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo (57124 Views)

Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion / Tinubu’s Cabinet: SWAGA Expresses Displeasure Over Exclusion Of Its Members / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
You are not....you are an almajiri born in Ibo land..forget all these rubbish you saying.

I never believe you are a full blooded Ibo can never say this especially thsis way you opened ur gutter mouth to utter trash.

So yes i will indulge you.

Hausas are not more populated than Ubos, if all the Ibos in their millions in abroad come back, you think the whole if Nigeria can contain them. How many hausas are residing outside Nigeria?

pquaver:

I am Igbo and a proud 1. 10 million of u cannot change it but u can continue to live in ur false world where everyone who doesn't agree with you is hausa I care no less. It has no effect whatsoever on reality so u r free to indulge. and the fact you lie to yourself doesnt change facts that the north is more populated than the south east .. U can continue to live in your fools paradise and maybe by the time you wake up itsekiri will have more place than you at the table of the entity called Nigeria.. Apari kuru gi eziokwu
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rawhumper:
You are not....you are an almajiri born in Ibo land..forget all these rubbish you saying.

I never believe you are a full blooded Ibo can never say this especially thsis way you opened ur gutter mouth to utter trash.

So yes i will indulge you.

Hausas are not more populated than Ubos, if all the Ibos in their millions in abroad come back, you think the whole if Nigeria can contain them. How many hausas are residing outside Nigeria?

only an amajiri knows an amajiri anyways enjoy ur fantasy world when u Wake up come u collect my igbonrss from me let me see u.. Ike okukuo
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
That Ibo you writing wont change my opinion, thats how you guys infilterate into ones tribes to cause dissension. Abeg free me, u never deceive the Ibos here with your hypocrisy.

quote author=pquaver post=98559013] only an amajiri knows an amajiri anyways enjoy ur fantasy world when u Wake up come u collect my igbonrss from me let me see u.. Ike okukuo[/quote]
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 9:14am On Jan 30, 2021
Rawhumper:
That Ibo you writing wont change my opinion, thats how you guys infilterate into ones tribes to cause dissension. Abeg free me, u never deceive the Ibos here with your hypocrisy.

quote author=pquaver post=98559013] only an amajiri knows an amajiri anyways enjoy ur fantasy world when u Wake up come u collect my igbonrss from me let me see u.. Ike okukuo

Shove ur opinion up us black a** or better still choke on it.. Does it make any difference in the scheme of things? You think too highly of yourself.. Who ur opinion help? Do I need ur approval to be who am? Think what ever you want won't change a thing... I have said my virw and if you don't like it.. You can help ur self into river Niger or better still drown inside nworie.. Anu mpam
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2021
You can blab now till forever but it wont change the fact that you are Almajiriwho was breed in Iboland.

All you do is to scam people with your false identity....i didnt write in igbo if you noticed because i dont need to prove my originality.

You are like bla bla bla bla bla as if you get mouth pass.

quote author=pquaver post=98573627]

Shove ur opinion up us black a** or better still choke on it.. Does it make any difference in the scheme of things? You think too highly of yourself.. Who ur opinion help? Do I need ur approval to be who am? Think what ever you want won't change a thing... I have said my virw and if you don't like it.. You can help ur self into river Niger or better still drown inside nworie.. Anu mpam[/quote]
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2021
Rawhumper:
You can blab now till forever but it wont change the fact that you are Almajiriwho was breed in Iboland.

All you do is to scam people with your false identity....i didnt write in igbo if you noticed because i dont need to prove my originality.

You are like bla bla bla bla bla as if you get mouth pass.

quote author=pquaver post=98573627]

Shove ur opinion up us black a** or better still choke on it.. Does it make any difference in the scheme of things? You think too highly of yourself.. Who ur opinion help? Do I need ur approval to be who am? Think what ever you want won't change a thing... I have said my virw and if you don't like it.. You can help ur self into river Niger or better still drown inside nworie.. Anu mpam

You are the born throwaway.. Claiming igbo.. You Don speak and hear and can't write. You are the one with a dubious personality.. U see how stupid you are? You don't have to prove ur self.. What now makes u think I have to prove myself to u? U be God? Who u help? Oga go sit down for corner jare.. Sense far from you
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2021
Thats it bro...you are uncultured village pig...even an almajiri is superior to your kind cos you are the raw form of nonentity, an online rif raff.

Please species like you are better left in the dirty gutter cos thats where you belong.

Look at this fatherless and abandoned waste blabbing, i gavr you the grace to quit talking trash but you want to prove you are a man(which you are far from) to everyone BIG slowpoke!!!

Please get lost!!! And hope you are never found cos without you, the society's SANITY WILL BE RESTORED!!! DICKHEAD!!! undecided

pquaver:

You are the born throwaway.. Claiming igbo.. You Don speak and hear and can't write. You are the one with a dubious personality.. U see how stupid you are? You don't have to prove ur self.. What now makes u think I have to prove myself to u? U be God? Who u help? Oga go sit down for corner jare.. Sense far from you
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2021
Rawhumper:
Thats it bro...you are uncultured village pig...even an almajiri is superior to your kind cos you are the raw form of nonentity, an online rif raff.

Please species like you are better left in the dirty gutter cos thats where you belong.

Look at this fatherless and abandoned waste blabbing, i gavr you the grace to quit talking trash but you want to prove you are a man(which you are far from) to everyone BIG slowpoke!!!

Please get lost!!! And hope you are never found cos without you, the society's SANITY WILL BE RESTORED!!! DICKHEAD!!! undecided

See this product of a spermdump.. It better to be fatherless that you that is uptil this age fatherful. Everyone is your father including me.. I am your daddy if you don't know go ask.. Dirty slave from a wretched pig.. You track will always lead you to your start ozo nwuru aawu.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
You Are picked up father, a wasted maggot
that has no Background. Look at this product
of EXPIRED SPERM spilling stench from his gutter mouth.

Ewu anuofia, ewu mangala, lekwa ezi ofia .

Did u just say i should Ask? I needn't ask, cos i Can perceive The decay oozing from your wretched left to die Body. Abegi go and yash down. Father indeed and You are here exchanging words....Irish dirty pig always spilling left Over....rubbish!!!!

pquaver:

See this product of a spermdump.. It better to be fatherless that you that is uptil this age fatherful. Everyone is your father including me.. I am your daddy if you don't know go ask.. Dirty slave from a wretched pig.. You track will always lead you to your start ozo nwuru aawu.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Rawhumper:
You Are picked up father, a wasted maggot
that has no Background. Look at this product
of EXPIRED SPERM spilling stench from his gutter mouth.

Ewu anuofia, ewu mangala, lekwa ezi ofia .

Did u just say i should Ask? I needn't ask, cos i Can perceive The decay oozing from your wretched left to die Body. Abegi go and yash down. Father indeed and You are here exchanging words....Irish dirty pig always spilling left Over....rubbish!!!!

My friend don't talk to your real dad like that... I those useless fathers have though u rubbish... But we dey way u sound I think it the best decision not to have claimed u.. U r a waste it time space, sperm, money and even creature.. Nnamdi Kanu dog... I thought u were even dead n buried.. So u get strength to bark?
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
See this buffon, you made absolutely no sense,listen to yourself-you entered broken English (which u no sabi speak) blabbed trash, from there switched to English(which you kept oozing your irredemable stench).

Keep spilling nonsense from that your garbage bin you call mouth.

You can kiss my BLACK CUTE ASS PAPA, thats the only reason you exist....

Your existence is inconsequencial, its better
you dont exist than to exist in this
dispensation, because your kind existed in 100BC (you were rejected in that era, and here you are been rejected by this present era). Better go and quench papa!! lipsrsealed undecided

quote author=pquaver post=98590681]

My friend don't talk to your real dad like that... I those useless fathers have though u rubbish... But we dey way u sound I think it the best decision not to have claimed u.. U r a waste it time space, sperm, money and even creature.. Nnamdi Kanu dog... I thought u were even dead n buried.. So u get strength to bark? [/quote]
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by loopman: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is how Igbos have been getting more than their fair share of government appointments and largesse. Get from SE and get from SS

Are they saying Ifeanyi Okowa is not igbo ?
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2021
[

Hausa in disguise (Almajiri Ibo). Please tell your Brother up there to rule us wel.

The Country is in disarray, now they will Want
a Southern to Take Over power to fix their
mess as usual. Later The try to Take back power.

Tell your real Brothers that The time for BORN
TO RULE SYNDROME IS OVER!!! We Are in The era of power shifting-no strategy will save The
North from been in power, even if they try to hold on to power, it will consume them....Its
going to be like The time Pharaoh Ramese 11 who begged The Israelites to go, MARK MY
WORDS EVEN THE ALMAJIRIS WILL WAR AGAINST THE NORTHERN ELITES TO CEDE
POWER BECAUSE THEY SEE BEEN IN POWER
AS A CURSE.

DONT NEGLECT THESE WORDS OF MINE, FOR
THIS IS ALREADY UNFOLDING, MORE WILL
HAPPEN UNDER BUHARI'S ADMINSTRATION AND BEYOUND!!

My friend don't talk to your real dad like that... I those useless fathers have though u rubbish... But we dey way u sound I think it the best decision not to have claimed u.. U r a waste it time space, sperm, money and even creature.. Nnamdi Kanu dog... I thought u were even dead n buried.. So u get strength to bark? [/quote]
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Rawhumper:
[

Hausa in disguise (Almajiri Ibo). Please tell your Brother up there to rule us wel.

The Country is in disarray, now they will Want
a Southern to Take Over power to fix their
mess as usual. Later The try to Take back power.

Tell your real Brothers that The time for BORN
TO RULE SYNDROME IS OVER!!! We Are in The era of power shifting-no strategy will save The
North from been in power, even if they try to hold on to power, it will consume them....Its
going to be like The time Pharaoh Ramese 11 who begged The Israelites to go, MARK MY
WORDS EVEN THE ALMAJIRIS WILL WAR AGAINST THE NORTHERN ELITES TO CEDE
POWER BECAUSE THEY SEE BEEN IN POWER
AS A CURSE.

DONT NEGLECT THESE WORDS OF MINE, FOR
THIS IS ALREADY UNFOLDING, MORE WILL
HAPPEN UNDER BUHARI'S ADMINSTRATION AND BEYOUND!!

My friend don't talk to your real dad like that... I those useless fathers have though u rubbish... But we dey way u sound I think it the best decision not to have claimed u.. U r a waste it time space, sperm, money and even creature.. Nnamdi Kanu dog... I thought u were even dead n buried.. So u get strength to bark?

You kind of olodo no be here.. If u think calling me hausa is paining think twice.. I am Igbo if u call me hausa I accept it gladly and have no problem being hausa, Fulani or igbo. So go. Ahead have your fill if it makes you happy... Well ur advice doesn't concern me u can call atiku 2 aside and tell him.. My constituency is igbo land foremost imo state and I stand against every idiot who tries to take advantage of fatherland with their selfish interest, selfish politics.. Thousands of you won't stop me.. I am happy that there are more of us than you in igbo land we Don just don't make noise.. Its unfortunate you barking dogs of a mad man. Lost your leader jack.. What is your name Jackson right.. That exactly what u r and ur monikers says exactly what Nnamdi Kanu's dog jack does to u know who.. Get away from here Jackson..
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
See how u Are just drenching us with your spits...tufia!!! Almajiri sputtle raining like water just You Want to blab Nonsense....yes your type was like The yeye Col that refused to hand Over Armoury keys thinking he was pleasing The North and he will be recognised.

Who know him now? Didnt the Ibos who thought been neutral would save them ended up massacred.

Keep deceiving yourself cos of the Little appointment they gave You ( Head of Slaves) and You Are now Feeling on top mumu....onye ara.

Please buzz off and drown your sorry ass You BITCH!!!

quote author=pquaver post=98635853]

You kind of olodo no be here.. If u think calling me hausa is paining think twice.. I am Igbo if u call me hausa I accept it gladly and have no problem being hausa, Fulani or igbo. So go. Ahead have your fill if it makes you happy... Well ur advice doesn't concern me u can call atiku 2 aside and tell him.. My constituency is igbo land foremost imo state and I stand against every idiot who tries to take advantage of fatherland with their selfish interest, selfish politics.. Thousands of you won't stop me.. I am happy that there are more of us than you in igbo land we Don just don't make noise.. Its unfortunate you barking dogs of a mad man. Lost your leader jack.. What is your name Jackson right.. That exactly what u r and ur monikers says exactly what Nnamdi Kanu's dog jack does to u know who.. Get away from here Jackson.. [/quote]
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
See how u Are just drenching us with your spits...tufia!!! Almajiri sputtle raining like water just You Want to blab Nonsense....yes your type was like The yeye Col that refused to hand Over Armoury keys thinking he was pleasing The North and he will be recognised.

Who know him now? Didnt the Ibos who thought been neutral would save them ended up massacred.

Keep deceiving yourself cos of the Little appointment they gave You ( Head of Slaves) and You Are now Feeling on top mumu....onye ara.

Nkita rachakwa gi ike shi gi.....mumu WITH NO PART ONE!

You kind of olodo no be here.. If u think calling me hausa is paining think twice.. I am Igbo if u call me hausa I accept it gladly and have no problem being hausa, Fulani or igbo. So go. Ahead have your fill if it makes you happy... Well ur advice doesn't concern me u can call atiku 2 aside and tell him.. My constituency is igbo land foremost imo state and I stand against every idiot who tries to take advantage of fatherland with their selfish interest, selfish politics.. Thousands of you won't stop me.. I am happy that there are more of us than you in igbo land we Don just don't make noise.. Its unfortunate you barking dogs of a mad man. Lost your leader jack.. What is your name Jackson right.. That exactly what u r and ur monikers says exactly what Nnamdi Kanu's dog jack does to u know who.. Get away from here Jackson.. [/quote]
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Rawhumper:

Nkita rachakwa gi ike shi gi.....mumu WITH NO PART ONE!

You kind of olodo no be here.. If u think calling me hausa is paining think twice.. I am Igbo if u call me hausa I accept it gladly and have no problem being hausa, Fulani or igbo. So go. Ahead have your fill if it makes you happy... Well ur advice doesn't concern me u can call atiku 2 aside and tell him.. My constituency is igbo land foremost imo state and I stand against every idiot who tries to take advantage of fatherland with their selfish interest, selfish politics.. Thousands of you won't stop me.. I am happy that there are more of us than you in igbo land we Don just don't make noise.. Its unfortunate you barking dogs of a mad man. Lost your leader jack.. What is your name Jackson right.. That exactly what u r and ur monikers says exactly what Nnamdi Kanu's dog jack does to u know who.. Get away from here Jackson..

Nwa jack u know say na jack na Ala cha si gi onu na... Jack son.. Nnamdi Kanu will be happy to have a grand dog.. Now run along
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
You Are the filth we Are facing in Nigeria because The have Made u head of slaves nah so You dont Want The Ibo to be free from the shackles....he smelly goat.

Your moniker should be smelly anus....its the proper term for ewu Gambia like You.

Murderer!!! Who knows how many You have murdered to help these your real Brothers Keep the South down....nah!! I am not an asslicker like You that Can betray your identity just to impress. Are You not ashamed of yourself?

pquaver:

Nwa jack u know say na jack na Ala cha si gi onu na... Jack son.. Nnamdi Kanu will be happy to have a grand dog.. Now run along

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC / Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.