Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo (57127 Views)

Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion / Tinubu’s Cabinet: SWAGA Expresses Displeasure Over Exclusion Of Its Members / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sleekfingers:

show me anywhere l have begged online......i can take care of your poverty stricken families without feeling it.....oloshi omo radarada

Everyone knows you're an online beggar. Didirin
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Sleekfingers: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

Everyone knows you're an online beggar. Didirin

if u can't provide a proof.....then u are a bastard,,,,,,na everybody u think say dey hungry like your useless parents......oloriburuku somebody
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Continue asslicking Nnamdi Kanu.. Since una no get brain
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rawhumper:
Stay and be saying ya gazie...some Ibos can be very myopic like Lt Col Onuegbe that thought he was in love with Nigeria which cost him his life.

Keep asslicking the North, remember they massacred the Ibo soldiers that refused to join the coup plotters and ojukwu in the counter coup.

What am i saying, you are not an Ibo but we dont care where you from....Ibos showed theur prowess during Ihejirika...there was normalcy.

Now cloned man is agitated and scared cos of ESN .

quote author=pquaver post=98497136]

Nwanne ya gazie la gi

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rawhumper:
Shut that your anus u call a mouth up or i shut it for you mumu angry angry angry.....you are not a real Ibo forget that rubbish you typed.

Am do happy the South is getting united, the Yorubas thst used to be known as backstabbers are the ones on the forefront pushing the Fulanis away....

God bless the South and may the unity of the South bring us fortune(To the South only).

As for your brother, let wait and see....after all, his region is been reduced everyday and his Army weakened thst they are not deploying women to battle...

Come and shut it now.. Online riff-raff. If dem born you well step out let's go a few rounds idiot. The good thing is you are in no position to determine who is igbo or not.. You can shout it like a goat you are from now till thy kingdom come it doesn't change who I am so I careless who u think I am.. You will die in your anguish and bitterness
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
I know say u were never an Ibo guy, no real Ibo person will love the marginalisation of the East and leadership of the North.

Another Cow has come into leadership, lets see how he is going to graze his own.

quote author=pquaver post=98506993]

[/quote]
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rawhumper:
I know say u were never an Ibo guy, no real Ibo person will love the marginalisation of the East and leadership of the North.

Another Cow has come into leadership, lets see how he is going to graze his own.

quote author=pquaver post=98506993]

There is no marginalisation anywhere.. I just see cowards who refuse to face and compete with other tribes.. Some people are advantaged does not mean you will remain poor becos you come from a disadvantaged background.. Dust ur ass up and play with the big boys and stop winning. Jeez.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:00am On Jan 28, 2021
grin

nice one
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by LuQuLuQu(m): 5:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Sleekfingers:

if u can't provide a proof.....then u are a bastard,,,,,,na everybody u think say dey hungry like your useless parents......oloriburuku somebody

You, your murder, your fuckder, your simpblings all of you are mad and useless and vagabonds and bastards. Omo ofo

You don't have any stupid right to troll me on my own comment. You weren't the only one that saw it. Foool
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yeah and that is why the Ibos are ready to compete in their own way.

Had it been we are been ruled by brains, i wont complain even if they rule forever but these are goats and cows that lack leadership skills.

The Ibos have been cornered, marginalised and bruised for so long, if we were truly one, you shouldnt have talked about competition, this shows there is no spirit of oneness so i urge Buhari to stand down.

quote author=pquaver post=98507294]
There is no marginalisation anywhere.. I just see cowards who refuse to face and compete with other tribes.. Some people are advantaged does not mean you will remain poor becos you come from a disadvantaged background.. Dust ur ass up and play with the big boys and stop winning. Jeez.
[/quote]
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yeah i dont asslick like you scumbag....when i see wrong and oppression, i call it out.
Dont be scared slowpoke, without any weapon, you wont last more than a minute goat.

I can shut it for by just putting a hot red iron inside there till you start squealing like a helpless girl as you watch the light gradually fade in your very own eyes.

ETA it will take me to do this to you, wont take more than 45mins.......i really love to hear you squim like a stalked Irish pig.

pquaver:

Come and shut it now.. Online riff-raff. If dem born you well step out let's go a few rounds idiot. The good thing is you are in no position to determine who is igbo or not.. You can shout it like a goat you are from now till thy kingdom come it doesn't change who I am so I careless who u think I am.. You will die in your anguish and bitterness
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
[Yeah i dont asslick like you scumbag....when i see wrong and oppression, i call it out.
Dont be scared slowpoke, without any weapon, you wont last more than a minute goat.

I can shut it for by just putting a hot red iron inside there till you start squealing like a helpless girl as you watch the light gradually fade in your very own eyes.

ETA it will take me to do this to you, wont take more than 45mins.......i really love to hear you squim like a stalked Irish pig.

quote author=pquaver post=98507114]

Come and shut it now.. Online riff-raff. If dem born you well step out let's go a few rounds idiot. The good thing is you are in no position to determine who is igbo or not.. You can shout it like a goat you are from now till thy kingdom come it doesn't change who I am so I careless who u think I am.. You will die in your anguish and bitterness [/quote]
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by cheruv: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
smith1985:
I am from IMO.state, Nwodo is speaking for his selfish and greedy myopic self. Who cares where the service chiefs come from, all.we want is quality service . They are can come from one family , as long as they will deliver I am OK with that..Nwodo is a bigot.during the 2019 election Atiku gave him 300million to galvanized the votes of the Igbo's for him, using his position as the president of ohaneze, this led to a fallout between him and the secretary general of ohaneze cos he his the money...when Ihejirika was there , did we hear this useless outcry?
Lekwe ete shị na ọọ onye Imo grin
God bless me

God bless the readers

God bless anyone who will insult me cos of my comments

God bless our service chief

God bless wailers too so that they will stop wailing

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Sleekfingers: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

You, your murder, your fuckder, your simpblings all of you are mad and useless and vagabonds and bastards. Omo ofo

You don't have any stupid right to troll me on my own comment. You weren't the only one that saw it. Foool

e pain am

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rawhumper:
[Yeah i dont asslick like you scumbag....when i see wrong and oppression, i call it out.

quote author=pquaver post=98507114]

Talk is cheap
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rawhumper:
Yeah and that is why the Ibos are ready to compete in their own way.

Had it been we are been ruled by brains, i wont complain even if they rule forever but these are goats and cows that lack leadership skills.

The Ibos have been cornered, marginalised and bruised for so long, if we were truly one, you shouldnt have talked about competition, this shows there is no spirit of oneness so i urge Buhari to stand down.

quote author=pquaver post=98507294]

Even between brothers there is competition.. If you don't want competition you are not ready to succeed.. Well as much as u urge there are rules and ways to go about it and it is called election.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by smith1985(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
cheruv:

lekwa OSU na efulefu nwuru anwu na onu ure ya oji ekwu okwo o.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Zurich1844(f): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
smith1985:

oji ikpu eko oji di ka gi. .... OSU nwuru anwu ...
Aturu muru gi bu ebule gba aka nwa!
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Zurich1844(f): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
smith1985:

OSU nwuru anwu zuzupuo m na ihu..udele di ka gi ..
Ndichie kugbukwaa gi nga ahu! Kposhikposhi!
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
Elections you guys have already rigged right from time with your almajiris and uneducated lots....i laugh in tongues!!

pquaver:

Even between brothers there is competition.. If you don't want competition you are not ready to succeed.. Well as much as u urge there are rules and ways to go about it and it is called election.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
But reading is the cheapest!!!

quote author=pquaver post=98524409]

Talk is cheap[/quote]
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by smith1985(m): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Zurich1844:
Ndichie kugbukwaa gi nga ahu! Kposhikposhi!
ndiechi rajakwa otu ebeaghu ...okwunakwuna rereere
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by smith1985(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Zurich1844:
Aturu muru gi bu ebule gba aka nwa!
aja suchie kwa otu gi ..oji otu eme oji
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rawhumper:
Elections you guys have already rigged right from time with your almajiris and uneducated lots....i laugh in tongues!!

Selfdeceit is the bane of your problem.. On one hand you lump the whole north together and refuse to see the advantage of that to then and only look at how u shout almajiri on Nairaland that will give you nothing.. Why not look at what u can do and gain from D population? You guys are just too daft. Whether u like it or not it's obvious north has the upper hand in population and landmass.. Unfortunately that is how life works that majority carries the day.. So you see.u can keep shouting rigging to soothe ur bruised and defeated egos or u think out of the box and forge alliances.. But I believe u will naturally tend towards the daft way sha

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
See who is talking, there is nothing Ahmed Musa no go see, little wonder i saw a picture of him raising his two hands saying"there is nothing i no go see for gate".

Abeg which population una get? Is it living and packing yourselves like sardines to give that impression. Wake up, we don know whats up!!

Ibos are more populated than the North and you know it but wont admit it.

The downfall of the North is so near that you cant see it happen....

[quote author=pquaver post=98533708][/quote]
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Rawhumper(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
See who is talking, there is nothing Ahmed Musa no go see, little wonder i saw a picture of him raising his two hands saying"there is nothing i no go see for gate".

Abeg which population una get? Is it living and packing yourselves like sardines to give that impression. Wake up, we don know whats up!!

[quote author=pquaver post=98533708][/quote]

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Zurich1844(f): 5:37am On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=smith1985 post=98531083]

ndiechi rajakwa otu ebeaghu ...okwunakwuna rereere[/quoI
I didn't know I was wasting time responding to a tout! You aren't just an imposter but a street urchin. That's what your people specialize in. You are claiming Igbo but can't even write it well. Wasted thing!
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by smith1985(m): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=Zurich1844 post=98540090][/quote]

and akwunakwuna dika gi, ini edezi Igbo ofuma? oji otu eme oji 1 na ala nile ...anu ohia.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Zurich1844(f): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=smith1985 post=98541816]

and akwunakwuna dika gi, ini edezi Igbo ofuma? oji otu eme oji 1 na ala nile ...anu ohia.[/quote
Good you know. Pick another struggle, that ashawo talk is outdated. Don't forget to greet your Mama for me. Tell her that her colleague sends greeting!
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by smith1985(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=Zurich1844 post=98542325][/quote]

hahaha finally u have accept your true identity.. akwuolo rere ere...
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by pquaver(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rawhumper:

I am Igbo and a proud 1. 10 million of u cannot change it but u can continue to live in ur false world where everyone who doesn't agree with you is hausa I care no less. It has no effect whatsoever on reality so u r free to indulge. and the fact you lie to yourself doesnt change facts that the north is more populated than the south east .. U can continue to live in your fools paradise and maybe by the time you wake up itsekiri will have more place than you at the table of the entity called Nigeria.. Apari kuru gi eziokwu

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
You always talk of how you hope he dies, but you want him to put you in charge of protecting his life, his Nation, and his job?!

Please, make it make sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.