Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto (11420 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims / Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims / Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by MrOjay1(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2021
when are they assisting the market razed in Lagos?
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 27, 2021
well that's cool sha
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Keemsleek005(m): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2021
JackWolfskin:
All Northern Governors gave N50 million.

Governor Nyesom Spending Wike gave N500 Million.

Slawormiir, Does this make Wike a real Nigga?

Sorry were did u see northern governors or (NGF) nigeria governors forum which consists of all the 36 state governors.
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by bigfish3k: 7:12am On Jan 27, 2021
36 governors donated N50m
Only Wike /rivers state donated N500m
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by saferoom: 7:15am On Jan 27, 2021
Okay
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Springboot: 7:15am On Jan 27, 2021
JackWolfskin:

>cheesy if na interview, you have failed. NGF is Nigeria governors forum.
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Dagger111(m): 7:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Onyeka8:
Ok.. For the first time on NL I am the second to comment on a post. I feel happy. One day I go be first.

They've done well by assisting the State.

Kontinue

Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Akasammyoka: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2021
let them continue donating, it seems sokoto is the poorest state in Nigeria
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Seunpaul01(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2021
How much have marketers in Lagos gotten for the fires that razed their shops?
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:27am On Jan 27, 2021
governors forum 50m...only wike 500m.. Lolx
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Vidsolution79: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Y why waste money on sakoto....its annoying..

Get nice logo, banner or flyer design concept for your business at a very affordable price.
Get number from my signature below and contact me now
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by NafeesaAA(f): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2021
The thin taya me
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Godbless3(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Something special about this sokoto market.
500million from gov. wicked when considered what he did for small business owners and other citizens during lockdown.
Now NGF donating #50million again?
Them go still share the proceed and use same to sponsor bokoharam and bandits and not forgetting herdsmen.
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by naijadrivablog: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2021
What of other market fire victims across Nigeria
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Saig: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2021
JackWolfskin:

Read again. That's not much sad They said Nigeria Governor's Forum, not northern governor's
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Never4getU: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2021
A whole govs forum #50m but one of my brothers from the other side gave a whopping #500m at the expenses of his own unemployed youths.

I didn't mentioned anybody's name o!

Freedom of speech is sacrosanct in our constitution.

grin
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by teejet: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

He is a real niggarrr anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Such kind gesture is a welcome one....this is to promote national brother hood and unity.....hope to see my state edo also donate

Senseless donations!
What's the wisdom in donating millions when the citizens of your state are living in and with abject poverty and infrastructural challenges.
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by NwokoloOwa: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2021
Jus negodu!
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by snoopanddre(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Such kind gesture is a welcome one....this is to promote national brother hood and unity.....hope to see my state edo also donate
I think he is more of an ass licker than a real nigga.
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Auxtin85(m): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2021
Only Wike come donate N500 million, we know say this people dey use us catch cruise
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by realstars: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2021
slimanyd:
But wait o. Market fire occured in Oyo state at Akesan market. The state government Is single handedly rebuilding it back without any donations. Seems there is something special about this sokoto fire wey we ordinary citizens no know abi.
You have my view, lets wait and see, affter some yeas, the fire will break out again.
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by maak400: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You're a fake ass niggar, brotherhood kee you there!
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Deserea: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2021
Wike: N500,000,000 NGF: N50,000,000
Wike the real maga!
Sokoto state governor right!

Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by JackWolfskin: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2021
Springboot:

>cheesy if na interview, you have failed. NGF is Nigeria governors forum.

Big fail! Thanks for the point out.
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by brexit: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2021
No wonder Rivers State people are not happy, their governor gave #500M while the whole governors forum gave #50M

Wike please respect the Will of your people and apologise to them, to err is human and to forgive is divine
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by AnanseK(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2021
slimanyd:
But wait o. Market fire occured in Oyo state at Akesan market. The state government Is single handedly rebuilding it back without any donations. Seems there is something special about this sokoto fire wey we ordinary citizens no know abi.

Who told you that the state government built it without donations?

And why are you envious about support for the Sokoto market?

Everyone including you and me may need help sometime in our lives.

Don’t be envious
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Emperor5(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2021
The same issue occurred in many states but no assistant from any government officials..... I think there is secret that behind this fire incident they are not telling us or maybe sokoto is the poorest state in Nigeria
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Tinax(f): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2021
So it’s only in the north that market brunt.... angry angry....
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Sammy07: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2021
Northerners are the owners of this country true true
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by pepericozi: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2021
I begin to wonder why Yoruba Governors continue to enslave themselves at the mercy of Hausas and Fulanis.

Lagos markets were engulfed by fire. The recent one is Ladipo market where shops and goods worth millions were burnt. NGF did not rise and make donation to their people but they can donate N50m to Sokoto for the same purpose.
Re: Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto by Bmaster(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2021
YINKS89:
But Alabama market just got burnt also... Am sure the NGF did not see that
location of Alabama please?

Meanwhile, guys how va over the new year resolution,
Hope we keeping to our self promises

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! / Jonathan Calls-Off Budget Presentation To N'Assembly For 'Security Reasons' / Datti-Ahmed: Fitch Statistics On Nigeria’s Economic Growth Misleading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.